do you actually vote to save nominees (SMS)? - Page 2

Poll Question :

do you actually vote to save nominees (SMS)?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
i cant vote coz i live in pakistan but i really wanna vote and save shonali and vida
Originally posted by zarfishan1983

i cant vote coz i live in pakistan but i really wanna vote and save shonali and vida

OMG!!!!
this is the problem. those on internet don't vote. general public that votes dont see uncensored videos. they only watch the main show.
Originally posted by ceejay

this is the problem. those on internet don't vote. general public that votes dont see uncensored videos. they only watch the main show.

Right..thats why I created this poll to see how many of us voting actually.
Regional barrier for me too, can't vote
I can't vote as I am in the UK.

No, i never did..
it is waste of money.
Yes I do from my husband's phone ðŸ˜†
I wouldn't even if I could, cos BB does what he pleases. No votes are counted, and if they are, they are manipulated, rigged, aur pata nahi kya kya😃

so leave it to the big boss to vote out the contestants who annoy us
Originally posted by Fossil2

I wouldn't even if I could, cos BB does what he pleases. No votes are counted, and if they are, they are manipulated, rigged, aur pata nahi kya kya😃

so leave it to the big boss to vote out the contestants who annoy us

Even BB cant save everybody!

Is he gonna count the fanatic members of each AT?! How does BB compare the depths of their passionate devotion to their demi-Gods-who-are- flawless?

There are at least 5 ATs jostling for attentionJuhi's, Sky's (YUCK!) Mehak's, PooM's & even SID (DOUBLE YUCK!!) has garnered one.There is one for Amar who has been hailed as a HUNK(Who changed the definition of that word?!)I'm sure!

He has an impossible task ahead.Much easier to be a fan of the show on the forum than any individual.