Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New OS: Jaane pehchaane Ajnabi Pt 2 Pg 8

Posted: 12 years ago
The whole house is crowded with people...

A girl wearing pinkish red heavy lehnga and wearing heavy but classy jewellery takes a deep breath before stepping out of her room...

She slowly walks down the stairs...

She gives one look to the people in the hall and her stomach did a flip as every eye is on her!! She elegantly climbed down the stairs with an artifial social smile while trying desperately to control her heartbeats!!!

She reached down and takes a sigh wishing in her heart that people to look at someplace else for a while...so that she can get a minute to control her nervousness!!!

But she knew that it's not possible... not today!!

She takes a deep breath but didn't let that artificial sweet smile slips off of her face!!!

People starts gathering around her to congratulate her!!

She was getting very nervous when he came for her aid and put his arm around her shoulders for moral support...

She looks at him and smiles genuinely... Oh how easy it is to smile at him!!!

He knew she gets very nervous with attention... She gets scared if she is the centre of attention... And today everybody's eyes were on her...

After all she is the bride and today is her engagement!!!

She looks at him with a sweet smile and whispers to him "Thank you!!"

Only she knew how much she needed this moral support!! She just wasn't able to handle all those eyes staring at her!!!

He whispers back "You don't have to thank me Geet!! I'm always there for you!!"

She looks at him and felt how right her decision was to marry him!!!

He is just perfect for her!! He understands her so well!! He knows when she is sad... He knows when she is happy... He knows when she is nervous... He knows when she is scared...

And on top of that...he loves her so much!!! What else can a girl ask for from her husband...or would-be husband??!!

He is so sensible that he always knows what to say and when to say it!!

He is totally incredible...he can even make a crying kid smile with his sweet talks!!

He is charming, sweet, adorable and a perfect gentleman!!!

Her parents also loved him so much!!! Her Mom was so smitten by his charm that if he would've been a bit older, then she herself would've married him!! And her father was so happy that he was giving his daughter to one of the richest and well-known family of Delhi...Khuranas!!! Her Dad was pretty sure that he will always keep her happy, as he loves her so much!!!

She has come a long way from her past!! She doesn't even wish to remember that anymore!!! She has promised herself that she will not think about that!!! Whatever happened in her past, is gone!! It doesn't hold any importance in her life anymore!! The only thing that matters is that after everything that happened, she is getting married to one of the sweetest guy of the world!!!

She looks at him and he was looking at her with loving eyes...

And Geet realised how right this everything was!!! Just as if it was meant to be!!!

He was her Mr. Right!!

She always gets this comfort from him!! After all they were best friends before anything else!!

But suddenly Geet started feeling restless!! There was a brand new edge to her restlessness!! It was as if something's bad gonna happen!! Something, that will turn her world upside down!!! Something, that is waiting in the shadows to ruin everything for her at the first chance!!! Something, that will bring her face to face with her past!!!

Her breathing fastened... She felt like 'he' is here!!!!

Her hands started getting cold... Her heartbeats fastened erratically...

Her hand grasped her dupatta...and closed her eyes to get a grip on herself!!

No, she will not become weak today!!! She has promised this to herself and she will keep that promise!!!

Suddenly Rano comes to them and said bringing her back to her senses "Beta, rasmein poori kar lein??!! Punditji said this time is the most auspicious time for engagement!!"

Geet was still trying to get a grip on herself, when once again he comes for her aid and said in place of her "Ji Mom!!"

He takes her hand in his hand and walks her to the stage...

Geet could feel like someone is watching her every step and her legs were refusing to move any further!! She could feel the tension and anger radiating in the hall!!!

But she shakes off the feeling that she is the bride! So obviously everybody is watching her!! There's no big deal in it!!!

But her heart argued that there 'is' a big deal in it!! Because she can lie to everyone, but she can't lie to herself!! That the eyes that she's feeling on her...are different!!! They stood out of the crowd!!! The anger that she's feeling in the air...is different!!!

She didn't know when she reached the stage and she didn't know when he put the ring in her finger!!! Her trance broke with people clapping and she looked at the ring in her hand!!

She frowned for a second at her hand, but then smiles sweetly at him!!

Rano gave her a ring to put it on his finger!!

Rano says "Beta, Dev ko ring pehna do!!!"

Geet smiles and puts on the ring, when suddenly...

The noise of something breaking make everybody look into a corner!!!

Geet's eyes widened in momentary shock but then it was replaced by a frown pretty soon as she saw Maan Singh Khurana sitting in a corner near the bar and looking straight at her!!

Her heart pained by seeing the blood dripping from his hand and the pieces of a broken glass in his hand, but she controlled herself before the shreds of pain gets visible on her face!!

He was still glaring at her angrily, when some people ran to him to attend to the wound on his hand!!

But it looked like the blood didn't even bothered him!!!

Geet felt a pang in her heart by watching pain in his eyes!!!

But she snapped at herself mentally 'Stop it Geet!! You can't let him affect you!! You won't let him affect you!! He holds no importance in your life anymore!!!'

She takes a deep breath and with a lot of hard work, she brings a smile on her face...

After taking everyone's best wishes, Geet was about to go inside when she felt someone's grip on her hand and found herself being pulled into a room and pinned her on the wall with a jerk!!!

She tried to scream instinctively but no voice came out of her mouth!! When after a second she realised the reason for her not able to scream was...somebody has put a hand on her mouth!!!

She doesn't have to look at the face to know who it is... She could tell his touch without even looking at his face...

She looked at Maan and saw him glaring down on her angrily!!

His angry-red eyes triggered anger in her... And all her past flashed in front of her eyes... She can't believe his audacity to be angry at her after whatever happened between them!! How dare he touch her??!!!

She snapped off his hand from her mouth and pushed him away... He let her free her mouth but didn't leave her and neither moved back!!!

Geet wasn't expecting him to leave her either!!

She glared back at him and said "Leave me Maan!! Don't touch me!!!"

He moved more closer to her... His warm breaths fanning on her face... He said gritting his teeth while his breathing heavy with anger and her proximity "Or else what??!!"

She tried to push him again angrily and said angrily "Maan leave me!!" she stopped wriggling and said angrily "You have lost the right a long time ago to touch me!!! There is nothing between us anymore!!! So just let me go!!!"

He said sarcastically "So that you can go back to your 'fiance'??!!!"

Geet narrows her eyes on him and snapped back at him angrily "Yes!! So that I can go back to my 'fiance'!!!"

His hold on her gets more harsh and his nails dig into her skin!!!

He said angrily "How could you Geet?! How could you do this??!! With my own brother!!!" he said disgustingly!!

She said faking indifference "Why Maan?! What's wrong with that?? I love him and he loves me!! So what's wrong if I marry him??!!"

He said angrily "You wanna know what's wrong in all this??!! Wrong is that you are pretending everything!! Wrong is that you don't love Dev!! Wrong is that fake smile that you put on your face when you look at him!! Wrong is that fake happiness that you are showing everybody!! Wrong is that you know that your heart still beats for me aur tum isse sun kar bhi ansuna kar rahi ho!! Wrong is that you still love me and you know that you will always just love me and still you are marrying someone else!!" his breathing was too heavy as if he has ran a marathon...

Geet's heart starts to melt at his words but then again the past events flashed in front of her eyes and she controlled herself and said stubbornly "You are wrong Maan!! I don't feel anything for you!!" she said mechanically.

"Oh really?!" he said sarcastically.

"Don't your heartbeats fasten when I still touch you??!!" he said stroking her arm seductively.

Geet closed her eyes tightly to control herself... Maan smirked while seeing his effect on her...

Geet said "No I don't feel anything for you!" but her heavy breathing gave away her lie!!

He leans more closer to her and whispered in her ear "Kiyun apne aap se jhooth bol rahi ho Geet!! You know you can lie to the whole world, but you can't lie to me!! I can see right through your every pretense!!"

Geet's rational thinking was getting blurred with his close proximity...

His smell was making her insane...making her loose her senses!!!

She knew he was right!! She was never able to lie to him...and she hated that!!

He was right...she was living a lie!! Every moment of her life she fights with her heart and every moment she looses from her heart!! Her stupid masochistic heart that still beats for him!!! How much she tries to reason with her heart, but her stupid heart never listens to her!!! How much she wished that she could stab a dagger in her heart for still loving him!!!

No matter what she do, no matter how hard she try, but she was unable to hate him!!

But she can't let her heart win either!! She is a practical girl who will not capitulate in front of some stupid emotions that her heart still feels for this jerk!!

He moves a little back and looks at her face...

He could see the war of emotions going inside her!!!

He leans a bit closer to her and his lips touched her lips...

He was just about to kiss her when the door knocked bringing her back into her senses...

She snapped her eyes open and pushed him away!!!

She can't believe that she was getting weak in front of him!!

No she can't do this...because she knows the consequences of this too...

Everything will be ruined!!!

He was her past and she can't let her past play with her present and future!!

She was about to run out when he holds her hand and said "Please don't go Geet!! I can't live without you!!"

Geet closed her eyes in pain at hearing the pain in his voice!! Yes it hurts her to see him in pain... But she doesn't have anything else to give him other than pain...because that's what he has given her ever!!! Pain and tears!!! That's what is left with her!!! That's what he has always given her!!!

She opens her eyes in determination controlling herself...

She said "Let me go Maan!! I shouldn't be here with you!! If someone sees me here with you, people will talk!!!"

Maan pulls her towards him and said looking into her eyes "I don't care what people think!! I love you and that's all I know!! And you can't leave me!!!" he orders her!

Geet looks into his eyes and said without letting any emotion gets visible on her face or voice "I never left you Maan!! It was you who pushed me away!!!  And now there's nothing left of it!!  Because you finished everything off with your own hands!!!  Aapne mujhe itna dur bhej diya hai, ke agar main chaahoon bhi to wapis aane ka koi raasta nahi hai!!!!"

Maan's grip loosened from her arms with her words and Geet walks away leaving Maan behind... Maan who she has once loved more than her life, Maan who was once her world, Maan who was her first and last love, and Maan who holds no place in her life anymore!!!

I know frnds it was very confusing and didn't even made any sense...but the reason for it is because this was the DREAM I had last night!!! So it was very confusing to me too...but that's all I could remember from the dream!!! I don't know if Maaneet ever got together or what happened in their past!!! πŸ˜•

If ever I could put my imagination together and think what should have happened in between them...I'll definitely write it down!! Otherwise for now this is DONE for!!

I know it was very stupid to post it without having a real ending to it, but I don't even know why I posted it!!!
And I don't even know if the title I gave it even goes with it or not!!! Just a random title came to my mind for a random OS 😳

Part 2
Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awasome dear
Pls continue soon
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update loved it
Superb update cont soon

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great os...waiting to know what happened in the past to maaneet
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it would be awesome if in next part maaneet would be one😳
i would always hate dev even if he is a saint and would love maan even if he is a gangster
so write the next part soon
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome update...continue soon...

eager to know what Maan did that they have to seperate and she is now ready to marry his brother...it seems that they loved each other and still they are in love but because of some past they are not together...but if they love each other truely then Geet should forget and forgive...after all he is Maan... how can Geet love any one else...
Dev may be very innocent soul but I can't bear to see her with him...

thanx for pm
TanuDDian thumbnail
Awesome os...

Wat haappend in their realation... Wat has maan did to geet ...

Plz update soon...
kkiddoo thumbnail
nice continue soon plz don't leave it in between...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!but wat might have happend in the past??
painful os!!