Love is when I love u, One true time I hold U-E79 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Mini and Ramya...Thanks yaara...It is my favourite scene😳 ...

@ Alanta...Mera Karishma😳...Oyee...Itna upar mat chadha...we are just bunch of crazy fans...and this jodi warrants the best of lines and best of songs...Kya karein..

@MrsJackman...We are so very glad that you decided to join us...and as to the affectionate nicknames
??? I tell you...Wickedians are he best thing that happened to me..but you dont need to be an outsider...join right in...We will be happy to have another member in our chhotu family😳

Thanks a lot ðŸ˜Š. and love the nickname hughsy😆.Back when the show started from november to june i was at home- having just given an exam and awaiting results. ahh - the carefree days😭.But am studying in a hostel now so wont find enough time to join u daily or contribute.but if u see my likes, just know that i am reading all ur wonderful analysis and rofling at ur funny posts.

Btw loved the angry kesar using the cows as a proxy to talk to gulaal -" isko ye kehde and wo kehde..."
pb comes to her ...ohhh me like the photo scene here...gulaal sees pb n says that she is very afarid now...i feel for the first time that i am not fulfilling my responsibilities correctlly...there might be some flaw in my love only...as kesar is going to this way...pb says he just did a mistake...he is a kid...he not even knew taht this a bad habit...gulaals says he may not knew that today...today he is thinking taht this is just a game/...but when he will be addicted to it tomorrow what will happen..pb says nothing will happen...your kesar is very innocent...if u rectify the mistake done in childhood then that will not be a mistake anymore/...pb says that even gandhi did mistakes in his childhhos but after growing he became mahatma...u donot worry...gulaal says while crying that she hit him for the first time...i did a big mistake to give him a punishment...pb consoles her dont worry everything will be alright...

just then talli comes running n says that kesar is in cowshed n he is talking to cows...she did tried to convince him..but he is not ready to come...pb asks gulaal to go n manao kesar...gulaal goes...

looks like talli is very much worried abt keithwa's cows...

Kesu is such a nautanki na??😆

Kesu in the cowshed complaining to the cows!! He says that he is always running around Gulaal and that is why she thinks a bit too much about herself...everyone is all Gulaal Gulaal and no one cares about him...poor cow looks so bored!!

Gullu comes and sits next to him. He tells the cow to tell Gull to go away and that he will not eat anything made by her. I love Gullu's sulky sad expression as well...she tells Kesu that he might be angry at her but he should not vent out that anger on food...

Kesu tells the cow to tell Gulaal - ek baar keh diyaa..usko samajh nahi aata? Gullu replies that she will not eat till Kesu does not eat either. She gets up to leave and Kesu says..how can I eat? I mean, if I eat...it will hurt my hand na? He shows his hand to Gullu..wounded by the caning...(NAUTANKI)!! Gullu's expression is heartwrenching...she can't believe she hurt him so much...

PS: Talli just hanging in the background!
Ramya,I also love that scene.Mansi was really good here.we could really feel Gulaal's pain
Originally posted by Anjalg

Oh wow Srushy so true..my siggy and today's scene...lolll

PB goes into Gulaal's room...Gulaal is crying in front of Vassy's phooto. She is really sorry that she hit Golu. PB walks in and tries to console her but Gullu very scared...she feels like she has failed in her responsibilities...she wonders if Golu will catch the wrong path...PB tells Gullu that she is worrying over nothing..Kesu is an innocent kid and then gives some information about Gandhiji doing something wrong when he was a kid..

I love this...Gullu keeps staring at her hands and in the cowshed Kesu keeps staring at his hand...Gullu feeling guilty that to teach Kesu about his wrong...she did something equally wrong by raising her hand on him...

Talli comes running in to inform them that Kesu in cowshed talking to the cows!! 😆

Yup...the way they showed it was so beautiful...and Kesu and his cowshed!!! The cow even has lost one of her horns hearing his bak bak😆
Anju, Kesar was a pakka nautanki and do nautankiyon ke beech mein phasi bechaari cow.Cow ko dono ne mediator bana diya😆Talli ko tho kisine poocha ji nahi😭
Originally posted by minizz

Anju, Kesar was a pakka nautanki and do nautankiyon ke beech mein phasi bechaari cow.Cow ko dono ne mediator bana diya😆Talli ko tho kisine poocha ji nahi😭

i know never once did the two glance at her- she was a mere onlooker. felt a lil bad for her today(ok dont kill me😆)
Originally posted by Anjalg

Kesu is such a nautanki na??😆

Kesu in the cowshed complaining to the cows!! He says that he is always running around Gulaal and that is why she thinks a bit too much about herself...everyone is all Gulaal Gulaal and no one cares about him...poor cow looks so bored!!

Gullu comes and sits next to him. He tells the cow to tell Gull to go away and that he will not eat anything made by her. I love Gullu's sulky sad expression as well...she tells Kesu that he might be angry at her but he should not vent out that anger on food...

Kesu tells the cow to tell Gulaal - ek baar keh diyaa..usko samajh nahi aata? Gullu replies that she will not eat till Kesu does not eat either. She gets up to leave and Kesu says..how can I eat? I mean, if I eat...it will hurt my hand na? He shows his hand to Gullu..wounded by the caning...(NAUTANKI)!! Gullu's expression is heartwrenching...she can't believe she hurt him so much...

PS: Talli just hanging in the background!

@ bold...She always felt the need to be praised for her culinary abilities by him na😆 Even when he criticizes her food post leap..she feels SO offended!!!

And yes..That expressions is sooo good...MP is at her best in this scene...a person repenting her actions after anger...Something Kesar used to do post leap..
The pain in her eyes😭Srushti thanks for capturing this.I love this one a lot😊