Bigg Boss Season 5

Pooja mishra dancing on morning song

-Moderator- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys

I dont see all episodes so not sure if  my observation is correct.

Today I noticed Pooja Mishra dancing on morning song along with Mehak . Was it the first time she danced on morning song ? It was good to see that change in her. Hope she does it often so at least we get to see her smiling first thing in the morning πŸ˜‰
Otherwise seeing shonali dance is such a pain. I guess she can never give that perfect "thumka".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yaa I too notice it!! I have'nt seen her to do dance in Morning!! Just hope that they share good bonding!!
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Hey guys

Today I noticed Pooja Mishra dancing on morning song along with Mehak . Was it the first time she danced on morning song ? It was good to see that change in her. Hope she does it often so at least we get to see her smiling first thing in the morning πŸ˜‰
Otherwise seeing shonali dance is such a pain. I guess she can never give that perfect "thumka".

Its nice to see Mishmash trying to balance the imbalanced chemicalsπŸ‘

Mandeep's maid has already learned Viennese waltz and Salsa since the pool party BUT Nagrani is still wiggling and jigglingπŸ˜‰ 
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh it wz very nyce 2 see her dance...& shonali plzzz i beg of u..stop dancing..& 2dai she was excercising..yogaa..shonali toh fitness freak ho gayi hai

& pooja mishra should dance along with mahek
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Hey guys

You are so correct Mod ji this was the first time she danced!! I was also pleasantly surprised with her changing behavior, i'm starting to like her...
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually it was a surprising day for non PM fans like me.  😊 She danced in the morning, interacted nicely with people, for the first time tried to stop people from fighting and SMILED. πŸ˜ƒ ( Even though she had other intentions behind her good behavior) She's more than bearable when she's pleasant.

And I thought for the first time she used her brains in the show. It was very smart of her to bargain the deal offered to her by Sky, with her team.

Hope she continues to remain that way bt no guarantee But she should definitely practice being pleasant more often for her own good.

Anyway, now I cant ask when was the last time Pooja Mishra smiled...😊it ws 17nov 2011πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But at the end of the it's pointless if she doesn't continue it.
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omgsh YEAH! i noticed that too!
i was so happy to see that! =)
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She looked good today.. She must have felt really good to find a strong support system finally.. But I doubt she is stable in her views for people.,.  A few buttering up by Sky and Sid and she might be against Mehek within few days.. Picking up unneccesary fights seems to be her talent.. 
Hope I am wrong 
Caissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be the song played was her favorite one...
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can even tolerate Nagrani's dancing, but Shraddha Sharma's gallivanting is a big no-no.Watching her try and act saucy with her weird expressions and laughable moves blurs my vision temporarily.