Ajeeb ISHQ ..Cont'd pg 1 updated - Page 117

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mommy2000

Laali ----- Cyber Walls ke bhi kaan hote hain!!!!!
Since I eavesdropped and you didn't ask, I won't tell you that I will be headed west then north, then southwest, then northwest and everywhere in between!!! 
Forget the the pINK - this is for you!!

bendRenuuu
LoVe all things Scarlett!!!
logged in just to reply to you.. 
tell Priya I'll visit new Ajeebwa later today to spam without pause.. yayyy! I love to hear my own voice..like rain dripping on a tin roof.. monotone(ous) and soothingly annoying
when are you leaving so I can miss you muchly
Will mail you an Indian Sim, so you can post everyday and while in flight.. send a dupatta floating and I'll get the msg!
Never asked.. how many kids.. girl? boy? name(s)? wait..ctrl C ctrl V this to PM
All my nieces, nephews think my name truly is Laalipop... ah ha ha ha.. and I've threatened them never to attach an aunt tag to it.. not that they do in any case.. they seriously think I'm very tall for a 6 yr old!
ok will be back later.. 
don't leave w'out telling
will reply to your PM now
I wish you hadn't made me like you so much
sniff
post atleast 4 lines everyday and one of those lines better have laal in it!
P.S. LouVV-U like Filter Koffee.. every drip is manna from heaven!

Edited by scarletaura - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sbk2

You know I really hate it when people do that! 
You should see how people bring this up on things that are not even related to the topic - like on Youtube videos!
If its about Shahrukh Khan, some people will bring up Rajnikanth and then they start hurling abuses at each other's states...stupid people.

@ Zain: heard the song...nice one yaar! I love songs with guitar strums in the background. 
@zain,somy,swethy's  presently country is peaceful wid no terrorists  attacks,no fight against corruption bills,people brains r all empty wid no controversy so here they maid a new oneπŸ˜† This will continue till the new one comes  πŸ˜†