awesome episode today!

ralphseattle thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved devyani's reaction. Aditya has started understanding atleast something about his family, that is a good step. Did not like that vidya is now creating misunderstanding between priya n aditya by asking adity not to tell priya. Just pathetic. How long she is going to protect Gaurav n from whom exactly? Gaurav himself wants both of them to move on but no crying n begging continues...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree, truly awesome.  I just had to watch it twice, especially towards the end.  Trend of events and where they are headed seems interesting.  Well done Devyani.  Hope Priya overhears the conversation bet. adi and vidya.  Truth is slowly being revealed and there should not be anymore hiding things now.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It definitely was a brilliant episode today.
Devyani said all the right things to Brahma. Shes got him nervous πŸ˜† (way to go Devyani, keep it up).

I dont think anyone has the right to tell someone to keep  a secret from their spouse. Gaurav being gay has no direct link to Priya but still Vidya shouldnt say that. If she said, not to mention it to Brahma then it would be understandable.

@forestry ... like you i too think it would be good if  Priya overhears and she herself tells Vidya its ok if she doesnt want her to know, she wont ask Aditya.
Aditya did go about it the right way by telling Priya he hasnt kept anything from her and will tell her when he feels its right. This way Priya knows there is something and wont pry too much and give him time.

@Rits ... you surely have been been busy with the almonds and walnuts  πŸ˜‰
  πŸ˜†
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome episode...dev was mindblowing...
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
And yet keeping things from Priya will continue to create misunderstandings between Priya and Chinu. Priya is going to keep after Chinu for liking Vidya. This si the same thing that Devyaani created by keeping quiet about Brahma, Uttara has already made her life complicated by not telling her daughter about Rishabh and now Vidya is following their footsteps.
gracious45 thumbnail
I am soo mad at vidya. Why is she soo ashamed of gauravs identity. He is gay and is proud to be and is not scared of telling anyone. So why is she hiding his true identity from people. it is none of her business. did she not see what the results were from her acting like the bigger person and staying in the marriage. first her greed showed that she wanted gaurav to change. then karan became an addict and then gaurav got beaten up and now problems between adi and priya. Like they dont have enough lies between eachother. I am sorry but i just cant understand vidyas love for gaurav. when you love someone you should be proud of them. but vidya is not proud of gaurav and wants to hide him behind her for life and never reveal who he really is.

- devyani was amazing today...loved when she told brama to tell the family himself.

Originally posted by: ralphseattle

Loved devyani's reaction. Aditya has started understanding atleast something about his family, that is a good step. Did not like that vidya is now creating misunderstanding between priya n aditya by asking adity not to tell priya. Just pathetic. How long she is going to protect Gaurav n from whom exactly? Gaurav himself wants both of them to move on but no crying n begging continues...

Well...! I guess she is following in the esteemed footsteps of her wimpish mother in law,who in HER inane attempts to "save the family honor" has ruined so many lives.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually i was thinking of Vidya's request in a different way, nearly everyone knows now apart from priya,bhrama,bauji and uttara...
I don't think vidya is embarssed of Gaurav and his sexuality,if anything has she not been suportive of him..even encouraging him to make up with karan...i think its so unfair to blame her...she is staying in that house as gaurav's wife because she knows her parents will die of shame and be humilated in their village and that was something aditya touched upon when he told gaurav yday that village ppl ask vidya parents about grandchild and they are unable to say anything. Also if Brahma finds out he wil kill gaurav,yes vidya loves gaurav knowing she will never get the love she desires from him. she has given him a year of her life already living in the sham marriage.
if people find out do you not think that thye may blame vidya for gaurav being gay,espically in her village they will say that she couldnt give her husband his needs and turned him gay...etc  plus her dad didnt even wat her stay in their home last time when she left and he forced her to go back...so she maybe scared of her dad's reaction too.

When the truth comes out Vidya will suffer alot more than gaurav or karan,atleast these two have the support of their mum's,vidya,chinu and each other and maybe adi aswell...what about vidya??

I agree that maybe Vidya should't asks this of adi as it could interfere with his realtion with his wife,but is priya not hiding secrets from adi too infact she is hiding two issues from him the that the attempted rape on her was by brahama and dev-brahama-uttara thing...
Priya respects Vidya and thinks that she has a proper realtionship with garurav,if priya was to find out maybe vidya is scared that priya will look at her and treat her different...

I dont' blame Vidya nor can I say what she is asking is right but the situation is so twisted (espically with the whole chinu scenario) now and i can believe that she will be the one to come out the worst from it...
Edited by krutiv100 - 12 years ago
ralphseattle thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

It definitely was a brilliant episode today.
Devyani said all the right things to Brahma. Shes got him nervous πŸ˜† (way to go Devyani, keep it up).

I dont think anyone has the right to tell someone to keep  a secret from their spouse. Gaurav being gay has no direct link to Priya but still Vidya shouldnt say that. If she said, not to mention it to Brahma then it would be understandable.

@forestry ... like you i too think it would be good if  Priya overhears and she herself tells Vidya its ok if she doesnt want her to know, she wont ask Aditya.
Aditya did go about it the right way by telling Priya he hasnt kept anything from her and will tell her when he feels its right. This way Priya knows there is something and wont pry too much and give him time.

@Rits ... you surely have been been busy with the almonds and walnuts  πŸ˜‰
  πŸ˜†

Completely agree with you. Nobody has that right and even if somebody asks to keep a secret from their spouse, the spouse should be strong enough not to agree.
I'll watch it today... pakka promiseπŸ˜†