Fan Fictions

OS KHUSHI'S STEAM ON ASR|LAST PART PAGE 13| - Page 6

sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
part 2 reaction:
hahahahahaha...i am still sitting here dying of laughter... her! anytime I am depressed or overwhelmed with uni work, i should seriously consider opening this OS time and again cuz it really makes me feel better... hahaha..i love you so much!! muah!

part 3 reaction:
from me to you-

I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!

I would DIE of happiness if this happened!! muah!!
Edited by sushi-la - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OOHHH EMMM GEEE!
In the first two chapters...I was absolutely in love with Khushi and the third chapter, Arnav completely took me by surprise...!!!
I woulddd be on cloud nine if this actually happened...like seriouslly! How do you manage to write soo wonderfully..and youre dialogues are just SPOT ON! I could completely imagine Arnav and Khushi saying thisss...WONDERFUL AMAZING SPECTACULAR MAGNIFICENT..AND COMPLETELY OUT OF THE WORLD =)!!!!
They both have their own wayysss in shutting the other up..LOOL!

Youreee an awesomeee writerrr 🤗 Thanksss for the PM =)

- Dee
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...u have made the situation both  emotional and funny  just like Arhi.

So they completed the adhure kiss...😍😳

second part was the funniest of all...khushi...one in a milion..letting out all the frustations in her own way
third part...it is arnav's turn now...eventhough his tubelight come to action after a pause ...he confronted well..even before acknowledging his feelings, he kissed her and then I love u kaha...aur wo bhi future plannings ke saath😳😍

well going yaar👏...continue and thanks for the pm.😃
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was absoloutely something dear!!!!!!!Apna Arnav can do this and much more with his Khushi.Lets see how much of those we can actually see on screen😉
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my goodness...

Such an amazing update...👍🏼    👏

angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omggg wowww 
dat was amazingg that one kiss said it alll
awesum wrkk
 continue sooon
''You'll wear my ring, marry me, live with me in my
house and my room, make love to me, have my
kids, and grow old with me!''..go Arnie go!!! Awww i can't wait for Khushi's reaction!! 😳Plzz update soon!!
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now AR started to rattle on...love how Khushi influences him on all things life...

Pls update soon...want to see Nani's reaction to AR's "Steam on"!

-Sona

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav's realization, confession and his possessiveness speech were AMAZING!!!! I LOVED IT!! wonderful, wonderful job on the os!!! When arnav mentions the occupation part in his speech.. i laughed soo hard!!! Thank you thank you thank you so much for the pm!! had a great time reading!!
ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
simply superb, yaar, i m so breathless at the moment, its was as though happening in front of my eyes, well written god m so worked up at the moment , cant express how i m feeling at the moment ;;;;;;;;;;; too good
please pm me when u update