Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virika after marriage<3-Part11-Pg22 UPDATED - Page 9

Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg, you are amazing. You described everything soo beautifully I could even imagine it. 

Eagerly waiting for next part.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much guys for your comments!
Qtbby thumbnail
Great story!!! Can you please PM me the next Parttt? 😊This story is exactly how the writers should taking the storyline of the show! Can't wait! (:
maryumtalks thumbnail
^^
Thanks so much!!!
Next part was delayed apologise for that. I was suppose to post it few days back. I am not sure how it turned out. will let u guys be the judge of that. This part maybe abit too much for the show but the setting is right. Was just in my head.. well Virika are always in my head lol..

Part 9 - The Honeymoon in Goa

Viren and Jeevika arrived outside the airport.. This was it , this was the time to themselves finally. Viren held Jeevika's hand and she smiled at him with anticipation.  

They reached at the hotel near the beach... it was beautiful ensuite with a double bed. The balcony was open looking out to the beach.  Jeevika went out to the balcony and admired the view.

Jeevika: Maine kabhi goa nahin dekhi.. itni khoobsurat hai 

Viren made sure all there things were there.. he came next to her from behind and hugged her. kissing her neck... one of his favourite places. 

Viren: Ab main hoon tumhaare saath.. hum goa ko bhi dekhlenge saath saath..

Jeevika smiled.. and looked at him- he was about to lean in for a kiss till room service knocked on the door. Jeevika moved away..

Viren: Lagta hai koi humein yahaa bhi nahin chorta...

Jeevika laughed..

Viren and Jeevika were walking down the hot beach holding hands bare feet..

Viren got some icecream and they sat down..

Viren: Toh kaisa laga Goa?

Jeevika took a bite from her icecream..  'Kaash hum yahaan hi rehte'.. she smiled.. looking at him.

Viren smiled cheekily..  He dabbed his icecream on her nose shocking her.. she wiped it off laughing and put her icecream on his cheek and then ran laughing... Viren ran after her... he grabbed her and they both fell near the water splashing it on eachother. Viren then pulled Jeevika towards him and kissed her slowly. They both spent time at the beach enjoying the air and sand. Viren rested his head on Jeevika's lap as she put her finger through his hair. It was just a perfect day spent together. They both went back to the hotel later evening after eating.

As Jeevika walked in the room she saw a special parcel wrapped up with a red bow waiting for he. Viren smiled at her.. 'Tumhaare liye hai..' - Jeevika looked at him confused and amused wondering what was in there..-- She sat down and opened the box... and inside saw a beautiful red dress but a very modern type. She looked at it then at Viren abit nervous and confused at the same time. Viren saw the nervousness in her eyes and then regretted his choice. He took the box from her. Agar tum yeh pasand nahin hai.. toh bas chordo.. main bas...

Jeevika took the box from him. Viren, main tumhaari patni hoon.. Main tumhaare liye sab kuch karne koh tayaar hoon. Aur yeh dress bhi.. tumhaare liye main pehenloongi. .. She squeezed his hand with a smile and got up walking to the bathroom to put the dress on. Viren looked at her in anticipation and love.

He waited near the balcony as the beautiful lights on the beach showed the end of the night but the lovely air from the sea breezed in the room. He heard the unlock of the bathroom door and looked back slowly...In awe as if time stoof still Jeevika came out with her hair out, shining eyes and the red short dress revealing her bare back. She looked at him both shy and love.. She walked slowly towards him as he stood there staring at her as if she was a dream. She looked at him seductively as if nothing else mattered today but him and her. Jeevika touched his face and caressed her hand down his face slowly while he closed his eyes feeling her touch. She then slowly brought her face nearer to his and kissed his cheek slowly while staring at him... he examined her every touch as it gave him the warm feeling inside. She brought his hands and placed his left hand on her right waist... he felt the edge of her bare back. He pushed her more towards him and her breath deepened. The breeze blew her hair to her face and back... viren eased his way slightly behind her as he brushed her hair aside from her back and ran his fingers through. She gasped slightly as his warm hands traced every part of her soft skin. He then kissed her shoulder, then neck and then faced her … I love you Jeevika... Jeevika melted with his loving words... She came forward and slowly kissed his lips with the pure tenderness of her lips. He picked her up and put her on the bed. He ran his hands on her bare legs each spot giving her chills and then her arms...as he brought her closer.. She slowly opened his shirt and placed her hand on his chest... He took his shirt off and looked at her – she smiled and hugged him then kissed his chest...- They then looked at eachother longingly as they kissed eachother passionately in embrace and love.

The next morning Viren held Jeevika tightly as they were sleeping.. Jeevika opened her eyes and looked at viren.. she moved slightly trying to not wake him as she got up. The bed cover was over her but she was still moving away.. Jeevika managed to tangle herself away from viren..- She walked to the bathroom to refresh herself... As she just had a shower and went to the bedroom. She got her clothes out...- suddenly viren came from behind her and hugged her tightly as she was looking in the cupboard. Jeevika laughed... He kissed her wet neck and shoulder aroused by the scent of her shampoo. Viren... mujhe change hone de.. - Jeevika kept on laughing as he was tiggling her neck playfully. Viren had a cheeky smirk on his face enjoying every moment. Nahin Jeevika ab main tumko nahin chorsakta.. .. he teased holding onto her as her towel was still wrapped around her. Bahot badmash ho tum.. .. She pushed him back on the bed and quickly grabbed her clothes laughing.. She tried to rush back to the bathroom to get changed and as she did viren tried to grab onto her hand. But she shut the door before winking at him teasingly. He sighed smiling at himself before dropping back on the bed.

pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brilliant and very romantic
maryumtalks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pinky.padda

brilliant and very romantic

Thank you glad u liked it!😳
delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Aww that was soo cute. It's nice to read some happy Viren Jeevika scenes for a change as the shows getting a bit angsty. Now I can't wait for the on-screen version.

Thank you x 😊
Deepika26 thumbnail
Finallyy u updated😲 it was Awesome i loved the detailed description of every scene  which we dont get see onscreen .soo romantic  😍 Tag Ameeta on Fb if u can i am sure they might have not started shooting for HM track.am sure she will love it.And once again Superbb writing 👍🏼
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the PM!!!!
Superb writing👏
So romantic and cute😃
puneetksingh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved it!! Hope the HM scene is this romantic and sweet and naughty ;) on the show, too...
ohh and if you continue, please add me to your pm list. thankss.

--puneet :)