Nidhi Continuously Being Humiliated

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
gosh today i wanted to kill mallika...i didn't felt that bad when she tricked nidhi but more bad when she humiliated her for the second time😡...what type of a woman is she...it was really very gloomy one and i was so angry...as expected mallika's character is ruined...she boast all of her anger on nidhi...such a crab...i really felt very bad for nidhi...but what to do she have to face all this...love itna asaan nahi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup..c has to face lots of wrath...but c seems strong as seen on promo...c z not darpok type...c ll fight for love...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i hated mallu today and felt bad for nidhi but in a way i also thought Mallu looked thoroughly unprofessional and it was shocking for everyone how she acted...and she kind of made herself look just as bad as Nidhi. it was clear with how she talked that she has a personal issue with nidhi. now the whole hospital will find out.
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

i hated mallu today and felt bad for nidhi but in a way i also thought Mallu looked thoroughly unprofessional and it was shocking for everyone how she acted...and she kind of made herself look just as bad as Nidhi. it was clear with how she talked that she has a personal issue with nidhi. now the whole hospital will find out.

agree with u
i too hated her
and yeah ranganath got a thinking that it was personal and so does nidhi
everyone else will soon know
and she is really impossible to act like this being so mature playing with her profession n patients😡
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mallu's actions were so ucalled for as a docter of her calibre should have behaved in a more proffessional manner and not taken this issue up in front of other staff members...understand that she wants to show Nidhi in a bad light so that Dr Ashutosh gets rid of her from the hospital and doesn't get the chance to get close to her but this is not done especially by someone of her stature.

cvs ko dhyaan dena chahiye mallu ke characterization pe. they are making her look juvenile now.but chalo there are a lot of scenes that make up quite well.😊

..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz

cvs ko dhyaan dena chahiye mallu ke characterization pe. they are making her look juvenile now.but chalo there are a lot of scenes that make up quite well.😊

exactly my point
mallika's character is ruined
MaYur_AbhiSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah she is so devil
i just hate her