Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

waise , we have unanimously voted that we have to see u in that Pearls ... So time aur date set karo aur Party arrange karlo... we so want to see that pearls which kept u away from us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

Kamal hai.. woh oyster tho ithne mahine tak bear karke , pearl aap ko dhethi hai ..and u cant even sit for few hours to become a worthy successor 😲... There is no justice in the world πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ arre mere sathu jaan..tum logon ke liya...kuch bhi karegi ye seb...kaho party kab chahiye??

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsc94

totally BRILLIANT-WA!!!πŸ‘

Shukriya Ji πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

πŸ˜ƒ arre mere sathu jaan..tum logon ke liya...kuch bhi karegi ye seb...kaho party kab chahiye??

Party tho har din chahiye  ji..Aakhir inna saare Pearls hai, gin gin ke party lelengeπŸ˜ƒ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow my jigery pooh! this is brilliant! i always say this but can't help repeating once again... you just blew me once again & left me no room to be more amazed and shocked ever! LOVED your take on da epi and especially da bangle scene

jappiii πŸ€—

last night was amazing minus payash scene. NOPE i didn't enjoy akash's confession, found it really plastic and didn't feel like digesting it at all

to me barun stole da show with his expressions. this guy is just amazing! i could feel ASR's desperation, frustration, sorrow & his rage when anjali read out their mom's letter. da only girl who has guts to tolerate this guy's anger is our very own khushi kumari gupta and arnav knows this very well. that is why he broke da vow and started talking to her cuz he knows she will always be there for her & yeah it's a weird feeling too when he's being so nasty to her

he knows that whatever he says or does to her, she will be kind to him and understand his situation. i loved how khushi's heart went out for him. she stood there next to him and endured da pain in his eyes. she wanted to console him, she tried but she knew she can't further dig into his heart cuz after all he is arnav singh raizada and that's why she drifted apart when he asked her how his mom would feel. but she did turn back and asked if he's ok

it was a nice epi! but they didn't show arnav finding out khushi's ring so hopefully he will tonight! can't wait to watch tonight's epi

-Appy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Party tho har din chahiye  ji..Aakhir inna saare Pearls hai, gin gin ke party lelengeπŸ˜ƒ

okay sathu...har roz...party time at your post...I will bring pink champagne every day...and we will pop open a bottle a day...what say hun??πŸ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail

okay sathu...har roz...party time at your post...I will bring pink champagne every day...and we will pop open a bottle a day...what say hun??πŸ˜‰

Aur usske saath side dishwa kya hai..  I am a biggiya phoodieya .. want something spicy and something Hot.. aur dahi jalebi bhi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail
how come dost,,,when I past a pic...nothing shows up...

sathu chalo jaanu...cheers πŸ˜‰
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

sathu chalo jaanu...cheers πŸ˜‰

Ithni jaldi nahi , Jaana ..pehle mahaul ko set karo ... Jaadu Hai, Nasha hai in the BG , I swear Appy..have become a fan of this song ..daily sunne lagi hoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Pool side with fairy lights ..uddthi hawa ... gagan main chand ...aur hum aur tum !!..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cheers !! *Sathu with a glass of Mountain Dew , have a weakness for it *
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think even anjali stole the show...the way she reads that letter just made me cry😭

awesome post as usual!πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shybabe

i think even anjali stole the show...the way she reads that letter just made me cry😭

awesome post as usual!πŸ˜ƒ

I am always distracted by Daljeets extra cooie voice which grates on my nerves and her facial stretching which reminds me of a indulgent child rather than an mature child..The only time I like her is when she is at her mischievous best or scolding Arnav ..That time she seems natural

Thanxx, Shy...

And Again ..A very , very Happy Belated B'day πŸ€—