Two words - Thank You 😊
soapoperafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant writing 👏👏👏
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Brilliant analysis!! I totally agree, Arnav did let Khushi see a vulnerable side to him. He was the one to break the ice, the oath and just wanted to talk.  It was a sweet emotional scene and very poignant.
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gud morning satu jaan 🤗
missed you sooo much yesterday...
lovely analysis...and I just loved the epi yesterday...would have liked a continuos scene...but hey...no complains..atleast the story is progressing well 😊 ...

and yes, Barun was superb in the scenes...I was wondering where the ring wala scene went 😆..will be coming today..I guess

anyways...hun...waiting for the upcoming epis and back in full enthu mode for the show 😃

muwaah!
appy
bikerider thumbnail
sathu you made me cry 😭 again
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

gud morning satu jaan 🤗
missed you sooo much yesterday...
lovely analysis...and I just loved the epi yesterday...would have liked a continuos scene...but hey...no complains..atleast the story is progressing well 😊 ...

and yes, Barun was superb in the scenes...I was wondering where the ring wala scene went 😆..will be coming today..I guess

anyways...hun...waiting for the upcoming epis and back in full enthu mode for the show 😃

muwaah!
appy

Seb Jaanu 🤗❤️

I thought U went diving to search for more pearls  ...Missed u ton ton bharke

I too loved the episode y'day .. I did not even feel like Dishooming PAYASH , A urge that always overcomes me  when I see their wooden acting ..[ cos of the lingering ARHI warmth ]

Sanaya n Barun were both good with Barun edging ahead in the last scene ..just loved the way he looks at Khushi , all pain and trust ..

Good , Sebwa..we need a enthu Seb full of vital energy ...

Thanxx Hunn for liking the post 😊

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lwfw

sathu you made me cry 😭 again

oops, Sharu...Don't cry, Baby  **  Devimayya, Yeh Arnie Baba tho saare teeeshues khatham kardiya , ab kahan se laaon** ... Sweetie Pie, A Big, Big Hug for you ..Don't cry ..I'm like Arnie boy, cant see tears in eyes 😳😳😊🤗
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Seb Jaanu 🤗❤️

I thought U went diving to search for more pearls  ...Missed u ton ton bharke

I too loved the episode y'day .. I did not even feel like Dishooming PAYASH , A urge that always overcomes me  when I see their wooden acting ..[ cos of the lingering ARHI warmth ]

Sanaya n Barun were both good with Barun edging ahead in the last scene ..just loved the way he looks at Khushi , all pain and trust ..

Good , Sebwa..we need a enthu Seb full of vital energy ...

Thanxx Hunn for liking the post 😊

yeah! sathu...this sebwa was busy with that office ka b'day bash yesterday...overloaded with talks and lectures...I was so glad when 8pm arrived 😆...

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

yeah! sathu...this sebwa was busy with that office ka b'day bash yesterday...overloaded with talks and lectures...I was so glad when 8pm arrived 😆...

waise , we have unanimously voted that we have to see u in that Pearls ... So time aur date set karo aur Party arrange karlo... we so want to see that pearls which kept u away from us 😉😆..

Kamal hai.. woh oyster tho ithne mahine tak bear karke , pearl aap ko dhethi hai ..and u cant even sit for few hours to become a worthy successor 😲... There is no justice in the world 😈😆
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
totally BRILLIANT-WA!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏