Diya Aur Baati Hum

tooo slow i want to hit sandhya

Posted: 12 years ago
waiste of time yesturday i thought seeing precap it will be good but no sandhya acts like a dead man walking ðŸ˜¡speak out hate cv's so slow direction.
Edited by jshaila - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even I was waiting for yesterday's precap but now I think it is a blooper.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Epi was fine except the yesterday's precap scene was not shown, bad editing.Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You bet it is super slow, even a snail would walk faster... is she goes so slowly 😭any longer I will quickly  ðŸ˜› switch to watching some other channel during this time...

she has had one standard expression through out the show, wide eyes, sad eyes.. dead eyes... but seriously ... if all i have to hear in this show are Bhabho's voice or that slimy meenakshi's voice, then SWITCH CHANNEL will be my solution, I am sure when ever i choose to come back, Sandhya will still be walking to reach that DESTINATION😕 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL 😉
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so true ... she is not a IS officer material as personality. She moves slower than a turtle. I understand that she is sad and unfamiliar with  the surroundings, but with this pace she can never do anything. I feel like pushing her from her back. Tv mein ghus ke dhakka doo...🤣  It is getting annoying to watch her. 
sweet samie thumbnail
instead of hitting Sandhya I want to hit her brother who betrayed her trust and married her offf
I also want to hit Babooo -she is one mean women
Edited by sweet samie - 12 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sandhya is a walking zombie.. who can only shout at suraj cuz she has no guts to do anything else~!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This show will try the patience of a  Saint ðŸ˜†  Sandhya, Deepika's acting is sooo boooring !  She has no expression at all. I am watching for Suraj only.  If nothing happens by  Christmas, I am saying goodbye to this show ðŸ˜†
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup...sandhya walks like a 1 year old child...notatal energetic...how can such a person can becm an IPS officer
nisha_98777 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think this is not Deepika's fault...she was asked to behave like that by the director...and if she is not given dialogues to say what else she can do in this matter?