Posted: 12 years ago
nice part dear

like button not working
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 15
nice part...
hope Dev doesnt blurt it out what Maan said...
cont soon...
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
loved the update... great... continue soon...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n superb intersting update
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
maan told his feelings about geet to dev
hope dev helps them get together
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dear..šŸ˜›..

...4 PMing me...šŸ˜›

4 ur hard work...šŸ‘šŸ‘

me just ...

lov,ā¤ļø
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...šŸ˜”

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...šŸ˜²šŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...šŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...šŸ˜­me uncontorled sob.sob..šŸ˜­

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanku so very Much for ur encouragement and support...Well um so sorry m unable to comment and thank you individually I am really busy with my other works as well ... but ur appreciation means a lot to me...šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
Thanku so very much...I hope to have the same love and support in the future too...šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvasheetalvasapreet.harmanashwimaaneetangelaraf-divya-lallu06nats024NeejuMishti13ana1411simm28Maaneet4evedh_ritimishti.munaangel_smilylove2_somadona86muraadlovesddgill123disha_Maan.GCbvs7691Ash1991crazydevil87maanseemanesha76tushti-kiranhoneygrapekhwaishfanzohafarheenmaneetlover1punam2712anupm04music_girlDDbiggestfanpoongs123bebosallu4evatamanna1391shrutheAjaypayalparispvdnahtani88-Nilam-shah10swetha10soni4evazaara2212Shravya.MRemya_PillaikahkashansakinamollycoddleanshraPrithviSanyo1-sofiya-meena..seemamaryabinash079

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The English translations of the update are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only''

This update is dedicated to my sweet little sis Gudiya (AbbyluvsMaan)...its her birthday tomorrow...so please do wish her...here is the thread...

LETS WISH OUR BUBBLY QUEEN(Abreshmina)

Part 16

Maan: kya maine dev se ye baat share karke koi galati to nahin kiā€¦agar geet ko sabkuch pata chal gaya to? [Did I do anything wrong after sharing all that with Devā€¦if geet comes to know then??]

Maan: main jaanta hu ki mere mann mein geet ke liye feelings haiā€¦.vo mujhe dost se badhkar lagti hai par main geet ko ye sab batake apne se dur nahin krna chahtaā€¦..unn sab baton se upar ye hai ki vo aaj meri ek bahot achi dost ban chuki haiā€¦[I know that I do have feelings for herā€¦..she is more than a friend for meā€¦but I know because of all these things I cannot let her go awayā€¦.she is a very good friend to me]

Maan: or main ye bhi jaanta hu ki geet ke liye main sirf ek acha dost huā€¦.uske mann mein aisa kuch nahin haiā€¦agar geet ko aisi koi baat bhi pata chal gayi to vo mujse baat karna bhi band kar degi main use ache se jaanta hu [I even know that I am just a friend to herā€¦..and she has no feelings for meā€¦.if geet comes to know about all this she will stop talking to me and I am sure of it]

Maan: par geet main khud se ek waada karta hu ki waqt aate hi main tumhe ye baatein khud bataunga,,,,kyuki main ye bhi jaanta hu ki inn sab baton ke liye na ye waqt sahi hai[but geet I promise to myself that when time will come I myself will confess all my feeling to uā€¦.coz I know this is not the time to talk about all this]

The whole night went with these thoughts about his feelings for geet and yes he was in bit tension to loose geet foreverā€¦.next day went as usual with maan going to school and then attending his classesā€¦.finally maan and geet went to the library to study a bit for their competitive examinationsā€¦ā€¦they were studying as usualā€¦.

Geet: maan main ek book lana bhul gayi huā€¦.bag mein hi reh gayiā€¦u carry onā€¦ll get it and then will join u again [maan I forgot a book in my bagā€¦u caary on and then I will join u again]

Maan: ya sure

Geet goes to get the book from classroomā€¦.her two class mates were busy talking in the classā€¦..

Tina: hey geetā€¦.kya chal raha haiā€¦.?[ hey geet what is going on??]

Geet: nothing yar..bas studying something off the syllabusā€¦.to ek book lene aayi thiā€¦.bas going back to the library

Tina: okayā€¦maan ke saath na??

Geet: haan kyuā€¦.?

Tina: nahin waise hiā€¦.[ noā€¦just like that]

Geet got busy with her books and here her class mates started chattingā€¦

Tina: yar tuje nahin lagta ki geet or maan kuch zyada hi close ho gaye haiā€¦har waqt ek saath..kahin ye donoā€¦ [yar don't u think maan and geet are very close to each other dese daysā€¦.everytime they are togetherā€¦.may be both of themā€¦]

Geet overhears them talking and went outside the class and started listening to their conversation from there

Riya: haan yarā€¦baat to haiā€¦par tu geet ko to jaanti hai naā€¦use ye sab baatein pasand nahin hai..[right yarā€¦.i even thinkā€¦but u know that geet doesnot like all thisā€¦.]

Tina: geet ka to pata hai par ye maanā€¦.najane kya chal raha haiā€¦. [I know that about geetā€¦but what about maanā€¦don't know what is going?]

Riya: chal hame kya karna haiā€¦chod [what are we to do with thisā€¦leave..]

Geet was really shattered with her classmates talking like thatā€¦..she did not know how to react to all thisā€¦. She was not in the state to thinkā€¦..here it was long geet did not came backā€¦maan went to see herā€¦.and she found geet standing numb outside the classā€¦..

Maan: geet tum aayi nahin main kab se tumhara wait kar raha tha [geet u did not came I was waiting for u]

Geet did not respondā€¦.

Maan: geet ye dekho maine kitna acha shortcut nikala iss topic ke liyeā€¦.isse kitni jaldi problem solve ho gayiā€¦.. [geet se I made a shortcut for the problemā€¦.and se within no time the problem is solvedā€¦.]

Geet: hmm

Maan: kya baat hai geet tum thik to ho na??[ what happned geet are u alright na??]

Geet: maan mere sir mein dard hai main ghar ja rahi hu [maan I have got headache I am going back home]

She took her bag and left the school within no time..here dev also comes back to the classā€¦.

Dev: arrey ye geet kaha hai?[ where is geet?]

Maan: pata nahin abhi thodi der pehle to thi thi pata bahi achanak se kya hua?[ I don't know she was fine earlier but now..]

Dev: kahin use pata to nahin chal gaya?? [has she come to know??]

Maan was shocked with dev's questionā€¦.

Maan: shut up devā€¦..kahin tune to kuch nahin bola na useā€¦? [shut up devā€¦.dint u tell her anything??]

Dev: kya baat kar raha hai yarā€¦meri to subah se use baat bhi nahin huiā€¦or maine tuje mana kia than a ki main use nahin bataunga to basā€¦. [what are u saying yar..i haven't talked to her since morningā€¦..and u told me not to tell her so why will i?]

Maan: hmmā€¦chal thik haiā€¦main bhi chalta hu [hmm..its okayā€¦even I will leave]

Here maan was in tension what happened to geet and here geet was clueless about the convo she heard her classmates talkingā€¦..

Rano: kya baat hai geet puttar aaj jaldi aa gayi??? [ geet u came early today..is everything okay??]

Geet: vo ma muje aaj sir mein thoda dard hai..main thodi der so jau?? [I have got headacheā€¦do I sleep for a while??]

Rano: thik hai puttar ji [fine daughter]

Geet goes in her room with a lot of questions in her mind and yet there were no answersā€¦.

Geet: jo baatein aaj maine suni kya vo sach mein baki logon ke mann mein bhi hongi?? Main or maan to sirf ache dost hai or agar ye baat kisi ke mann mein aayi hai to zahir si baat hai ki log mere or maan ki dosti pe baatien karte hongeā€¦.or kahi ma or bauji ko pata chal gaya to??? Jab hum dono ke mann mein aisi koi baat nahin to log yu hi kaise soch sakte hai??[ the talks I heard today do really mean that other people too might think that ways?? Me and maan are just good friends and if people have start talking that means they too are talking about me and maan in a wrong way..and if dad and mom comes to know about thisā€¦I don't undersand y are ppl thinking like that]

Geet: par ye bhi to sach hai na geet ki tu kis-2 ko safai degi iss rishte ke liyeā€¦.tuje kuch na kuch to sochna ho hogaā€¦!![but the truth is how will you tell people that you ate not wrongā€¦..u will have to do something about this geet??]

Precap: Geet's decisionā€¦..šŸ˜•šŸ˜­

Do tell how did you find today's update?? And if you liked that please hit the like button and do comment...it really means a lot to me...šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

One thing more i m really not sure about your take on my FF...i mean i know i keep asking time and again the same thing but i really wanna know do u really want me to continue with this FF???šŸ˜•šŸ˜•

I dont know i do live upto ur expectations or not...but please do help me and come out with your views dis time...please please...

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
plz update the next part soon
and plz a little bit longšŸ˜‰
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
plz continue this ff