Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bigg.Bob

I am sure PM is next captain

yes she is hugging everyone and playing like a real life politician, asking for votes.. she patched up with Vida even.. and she may get her vote  too, real politician..πŸ˜‰
Edited by lathika4u - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

@ bold  , really it's so ?
 when it happened and  who did that ? call in her sooner  , i want her to beat Sid as well!πŸ˜†

I dont remember the whole regiment.The earliest ones were Azharuddin(The match fixer/captain)'s present wife...umm..her name was Sangeeta something,then came Somy Ali...then there were countless others.The last two who got slapped around & abused were Aishwarya & Katrina,with Ash's look alike in between these two.AAH! Sangeeta Bijlani-thats her
name> Thats all I can recall.If you want more info-Google Zindabad!! BTW-None of these ladies will be of any help in beating up Sid-remember THEY were battered women not battering women!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my prediction came partially true...  sid got scolded for his behavior πŸ˜† and over dose from salman and sanjayπŸ˜† sky almost escaped and got praised by sanjay and salman...  mahek didn;t got opportunity to nomiante housemate for captaincy  and mishra didn;t became captain πŸ˜†
somehow i feel they may call Pooja Bedi for nomintaing captains 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sosweet

somehow i feel they may call Pooja Bedi for nomintaing captains 

no they will not as amar became captain alreadyπŸ˜‰
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

I think sid and sky will definitely be grilled on saturday for being fairly provocative in arguments...

amar may be captain...for winning the task !!!

I cant believe my prediction came true 😊