Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Would love see PM as captain...it would be loads of fun to watch...hope she makes Sky and Sid do all the toilet cleaning and send them to jail every 2 mins...lol...
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fire_gun

because she was throwing tantrums her and there then how will people sit  woith her๐Ÿ˜‰ but lets see how she play now๐Ÿ˜Š...but iam not trusting mishra at the moment at least because her previous records๐Ÿ˜†

she was behaving badly bec of the pressure and the way people behaved with her.. it can happen to anyone.. now that surrounding has changed, hence will see a different PM now on, who got 'hold' of the show and people inside... she was maintaining that gap.. they felt the need to make her close to them..  it shows her upper hold.. since all of them went to her and hugged her..hope she entertain us in a very positive way.. 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 if mishra becomes captain , for sure it will be good thing for her !shradha mahek and she herself would enjoy utterly in bigg boss ,  i Wish , in her captaincy Mishra  nominates directly to Sid so that he could be evicted! i m looking forward to watch subsequent episodes specially of Saturday , it will be watchable if Sid is asked questions of various kinds why do you behave like uncivilized person with ladies?
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lathika4u

she was behaving badly bec of the pressure and the way people behaved with her.. it can happen to anyone.. now that surrounding has changed, hence will see a different PM now on, who got 'hold' of the show and people inside... she was maintaining that gap.. they felt the need to make her close to them..  it shows her upper hold.. since all of them went to her and hugged her..hope she entertain us in a very positive way.. 

aapke sawaal ka sidha jawab deta hu..mishra ki fight sabse hui hai ghar mein..sabse jo abhi hai ghar mein is time par..itne logo se aapke tiff hote iska matlab saaf hai kii bahut saari mistakes mishra se hui hai...aur yeh socalled victim drama mein day first se believe nahi kiya...kuch time par bedi ne usse ill treat kiya but overall log usse close bhi hue tab bhi usne unpar false accusation kiye  aur bahut se time  attitude dikhaya bina vajah

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

if mishra becomes captain , for sure it will be good thing for her !shradha mahek and she herself would enjoy utterly in bigg boss ,  i Wish , in her captaincy Mishra  nominates directly to Sid so that he could be evicted! i m looking forward to watch subsequent episodes specially of Saturday , it will be watchable if Sid is asked questions of various kinds why do you behave like uncivilized person with ladies?

SALMAN will question Sid about his behavior with women????
The SAME Salman who is known to have beaten up EACH of his girl-friends???
I DON'T THINK SO!!!
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

aapke sawaal ka sidha jawab deta hu..mishra ki fight sabse hui hai ghar mein..sabse jo abhi hai ghar mein is time par..itne logo se aapke tiff hote iska matlab saaf hai kii bahut saari mistakes mishra se hui hai...aur yeh socalled victim drama mein day first se believe nahi kiya...kuch time par bedi ne usse ill treat kiya but overall log usse close bhi hue tab bhi usne unpar false accusation kiye  aur bahut se time  attitude dikhaya bina vajah

reason for those fights i already given you..  you will see a different PM now on.. she is the most creative intelligent out there.. and funny too.. those fights with EVERYONE shown us the REAL nature of BB inmates... now you will see REAL side of PM.. which is opposite of what is been shown so far..

it is a game.. and she is playing it well.. 
Edited by lathika4u - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@llathika4u-- idont agree but i hope she play safe and clean  game๐Ÿ˜Š
hide thumbnail
she created so many fans, hook or crook, which she knows bec of her stay in the house, and voting.. now she should know how to keep the fans happy , she played well..๐Ÿ‘...  So far her strategy worked..
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure PM is next captain
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: znursingh

SALMAN will question Sid about his behavior with women????
The SAME Salman who is known to have beaten up EACH of his girl-friends???
I DON'T THINK SO!!!

@ bold  , really it's so ?
 when it happened and  who did that ? call in her sooner  , i want her to beat Sid as well!๐Ÿ˜†