Posted: 12 years ago

Hiii My hot coffee's ,

Hmmm.. Y'day's episode .. Seriously a Laughathon   with Sanaya being the brightest star who illuminated the episode  with her acting prowess ..

Khushi as the optimistic, effervescent ,playful kitten  was a perfect foil to the dour, vitriolic, angry Lion who perforce has to sheath his claws  and has to watch the antics of the kitten helplessly , unable to to react or even vent out ..All thanxx to a rash vow , which neither of them want to be the first one to break and expose themselves as weaklings ...

Loved Sanaya's expression's in the Dal scene ..expressions goading him, laughing at his predicament, yet feeling sorry for him but no that much sorry as to stop herself from enjoying his  plight ... Arnav as a man caught between his ego and his overweening need to win at any cost gulps down the teekha Dal [ a dal which he had refused to eat on the same grounds in the Nainital trip] ..All the while  stewing in the cauldron of his own making ..

The Pool Side..It has become the Taj Mahal  of IP  enshrining all the lovey-dovey happenings, all the Mirch- Masala happenings of Arhi ...today was no different.. Khushi, it was who made the first  approach to soothe him , A gleeful smile hovering  around her lips drawing the ire of Arnav's ,eyes  narrowing in wrath .. A wrath which leads him to dump the entire contents of Khushi's peace offering into the pool  along with the Glass ** Chalo, finally something has swum in that pool ,what if it is Glass..** .. not content by the childish tantrum..Arnav steps threateningly towards Khushi , with  khushi hastily backing away and almost falling into the pool, when Arnav holds her in nick of time  and pulls her towards him ... clearly indicating that  ..however angry he is, whatever the towering tantrum..Arnav will NEVER let Khushi fall, he will there to prevent it .. 

What marred this scene from turning into brilliant was the lack of continuity in Arnav's reaction .. he was all normal when talking to Aman but the moment Khushi comes with milk and dal, he begins to act out the burning in  my mouth part ...had he subtly continued to display that he was suffering the after effects of having spicy daal whilst talking to Aman, it would have been a brill scene ..

Khushi's reaction when Arnav seeks the self same remedy to alleviate the burning in his mouth..A childish hurt that he rejected her  ministrations only underlines the fact that she thinks of him as her own  and that she has a right over him and is quite possessive about him to a certain extent..Another interesting highlight is Khushi cannot not stand Arnav's indifference , his silence.. she wants him to speak .. she is willing to put up with his anger,his yelling, his taunts, his humiliations but not his indifferent behavior or his silence ...towards this end, she even tries to annoy him  intending to break his moun vrat.. A kitten who  is willing to get her  head mauled  bec she wants to hear the Lion's roar ...cos that assures her that SHE matters to him..SHE has a place in his life  and it is this reassurance that Khushi is seeking ..

P.S.

Lavanya ...She is a girl who is puzzling me .. today we came to know that it was at Lavanya's insistence that Khushi is made to come  ...so if things had gone as planned...The Raizada ladies would not have called Khushi back !!
SO WHY DOES LA WANT KHUSHI ??...

lavanya reaction or  the lack of it when Nani is happily showing off all the Bridal jewellery .. was quite interesting to put it mildly ...Is she aware of the truth and deliberately bringing in Khushi so that Arnav can finally face up to it , or am I imagining things ..or was it actors fault [ I do not think so ]
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
i wish La is trying to bring Kkg and ASr together..
but i dont think it is the case 😆

the pool side scene - i agree when ASR was talking on phone, he didnt show any discomfort but after that he started acting all mirchi.. 
Edited by --Krish-- - 12 years ago
found it found it!! finally found da post!
dude you're damn late today sathu grrr...

jappi time 🤗

last night was a sheer treat to watch compared to previous night's blunder. man i was more than pleased to watch khushi's bright comic expressions watching mighty devil burning his tongue despite her mimicked warnings 🤣 this stubborn man very badly wanted to get his tongue hurt and deserved it right for ignoring miss gupta. gosh i couldn't stop laughing seeing khushi's reactions; i told you so dude 🤣

hayeee taj mahal of IP! well said my girl well said! mwaaah one smoochie for that cuz it's very well said. can't believe he threw milk at da golden pond ufff yeh ladka bina. that scene was nicely done & executed by both barun & sanaya. these two totally rocked it last night

our khushi's such an attention seeker isn't she? always trying to provoke arnav which is quite da opposite of what's been happening so far cuz it was arnie's who used to provoke khushi earlier on. they have changed gears & im loving it 😍

moving on to blah, no hon i highly doubt if this dumb girl knows anything cooking between arnav & khushi. had she known, she'll be da first to throw khushi out of RM trust me. she's really dumb and much dumber than anjali so none of them will find out what arnav really wants & loves until he, himself confesses it. can't wait till that day...

btw im getting very good at switching off my brain cuz last night im a winner yaaay!!!!!
fab post...and lovvved this part

Originally posted by tanthya

A kitten who  is willing to get her  head mauled  bec she wants to hear the Lion's roar ...cos that assures her that SHE matters to him..SHE has a place in his life  and it is this reassurance that Khushi is seeking ..

Sanaya did a brilliant Khushi yesterday...her expressions were spot on...lagta hai Barun ka asar aa raha hai 😉
will be back with my comments soon 😊
monsiii 🤗
couldn't yap with you all day...
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

monsiii 🤗
couldn't yap with you all day...

my BB queens... 🤗
yeah .. a bit busy today dearie... some new project plan and estimations 😛
Originally posted by monsi08

my BB queens... 🤗
yeah .. a bit busy today dearie... some new project plan and estimations 😛

Aur Seb ka tho atha patha nahi 😕😕 ..

NP..Mon... do ur work..will be here  ..beech beech jhanklo yahan pe..
im kinda free today & gonna be more free tomorrow cuz boss won't be at office yaaay!!!!!!!! 

where's appy? didn't see her either for da day...
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

im kinda free today & gonna be more free tomorrow cuz boss won't be at office yaaay!!!!!!!! 

where's appy? didn't see her either for da day...

Same here..May be she did not like the pearls given so has goone diving to get fresh pearls for herself 😉😃😃