the wellwishing rose and sweetest hot dish 16/11

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
"meri gairhaazri mein ye gulaab aap ki khariyaat puchega..
aap jab bhi isse dekhenge to ye aap ke thik hone ki dua karega.."

wow! thts such a wonderful thot... and it gives tht goody goody romantic feeling... i was pleasantly pleased to hear such lines on TV after so so so many years.. 

its said tht romance dont age.. its timeless..and such notion.. such thots... and such feelings give it timelessness.. the shayaari main seem a bit too old for todays age.. bt the heartbeats tht race on hearing those lines wud still b the same..😳

It gave a new meaning to roses tht we send.. how many times have we sent those flowers wishing someone well.. bt jst putting those lines in thr with thm wud give the rose a new identity.. tht rose wud suddenly become a special one.. it wud represent u.. it wud convey those feelings every time its looked upon.. and bring tht smile on the face of tht someone special.. it may not last forever itself bt the wishes it expresses wud linger on there till u can make it there..

I bet even Dr. Ashu never saw tht coming.. 😆.. he mst've never thot tht a simple rose can mean so much..😆..

"roses aache postman hote hai na.. chupchap msg pahuncha dete hai.."

baaki sab to har diwali pe bonus mangne aa jaate hai..🤣.. number note karte hai.. agar vacation pe ho to yaad kar ke waapis darwaza khat khatate hai..🤣

sirf flowers hi aise postman hai jo completely selfless hai.. baaki sab ko to kharcha paani chahiye including the famous messengers kabutar ja ja ja...🤣...sahi hai nidhi ji. sahi hai..🤣..

bina soche samjhe aisa kaam to sirf aap hi kar sakti hai.. the messenger rose and the amazing.., fantastic...and literally mindblowing... hare chane ki curry with methi muthiya.. 🤣..

such was the sweetness of ur thot tht Dr. Ashu plunged into the hot spicy dish as if it wudnt've tasted any sweeter thn tht.. 😳.. tht was so cute of Dr. Ashu.. tho i have a dbt thr.. was it coz it was his fav dish or was it coz it was made by Nidhi..hmmm tough question i guess..😆.. neways.. he had to thnk Nidhi for tht messenger rose tht helped his tastebuds to act differently while having Hare Channe ki Curry with Methi Muthiya ..😆.. the name btw the makers have made sure tht v learn by heart by now...😆😆😆..  such is its impact tht now I m eager to make one for my someone special...😆.. of course without the hot tadka... coz tho Dr. Ashu mite not have.. bt i dont want my someone special to have frequent loo vists..🤣.. then was tendered..a formal "informal" invitation to visit his bikhra hua den... 😆.. well, I cant blame Ashu.. he did give a fair chance to Mallika and even Kaka b4 giving the rein to Nidhi ji.. well we'll c tomorrow how Dr. M utterly failed at this potential impress-Ashu task..😆.. btw i m eager to learn what happened of tht bindi as well... wether it is still adorning Dr. Ashu's mirror or its locked away secretly in some corner treasure box of Ashu..😳.. Nidhi has somehow opened up Ashu.. i was actually surprised even more thn Dr. Mallika..to c Dr. Ashu calling mallika.. Good friend mallika is.. i wud like c how much he shares with mallika in comparison to Nidhi.. i think the stark contrast wud make Ashu realize tht he has something more thn jst friendship with Dr. Nidhi..😳.. his is a state of those vegetables tht gets sandwitched betn two slices of perfect bread piece.. one fresh with sweet chutney and one a bit old with hot chutney..😆... with the additional required spices sprinkled on by everybody around.. chilli flakes by Suhasini.. masala pwdr by daadi bua.. black pepper by Baba.. and salt by Angi..😆.. emm.. tht makes a delicious sandwitch..😆..

so finally the warning bells have started ringing for Ashu-Nidhi... with their slow realization, in will come the dreadful hard-struck reality.. .. tho a vamp, i cant agree more with Suhasini.. not for the society but for Mallika and her self-respect.. she needs to get free of Ashutosh.. 12 yrs is such a long time.. and a person who doesnt honor ur commitment for so long doesnt deserve u.. he mite have other reasons bt Mallika shud come out of her false belief tht her happiness lies with Ashu.. she is perfect in every way.. the only fault tht lies with her is falling in love with Ashu.. its time to move on.. and I am happy tht Nidhi wud make her realize tht.. I wudnt blame Mallika for her jealousy over Ashu.. a lady waiting for so long is bound to have expectations.. and a lingering hope especially wen the r'ship has still successfully sustained as f'ship.. now tht Ashu is changing and opening up.. Mallika will again find hopes.. sadly for her, she is going to burn her fingers badly.. I dont hate her but I pity her.. she is clinging to all possible straws at this times of desperation.. which may eventually lead to her disgrace.. and she mite even fall in the eyes of her beloved.. and tht wud b a terrible thing for a lady like her.. I hope Rangs or her brother will b able to show her correct path before it gets too late..😳

the side story of phoolan and chote sarkar is getting interesting.. phoolan is surprisingly cute..😆.. CS always makes me smile.. bt CS here has a vital role to play.. he saw Nidhi's suitwala bhooth.. and it wudnt b long b4 Ashu-CS wud come face to face.. ..  it mite not b doomsday.. bt surely the begining of end of a r'ship which ironically will get jst started with the same house in question.. Nidhi returning the housekeys wud b a turning point in thr r'ship.. and the truth eventually will lead to a forbidding result...

wat i love abt this luv story is tht it has many aspects to b unfolded.. the innocence in falling in love.. the eventual realization.. the harsh reality of life.. the backtracking due to social pressures or ones own moral issues.. Ashu contesting with a more younger prospectus.. and their painful past tht wud come haunting wen all wud jst start to go well.. .. the story at this point really seems pretty interesting.. 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous post yar
beautifully written
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

very beautifully summed up...

abt mallika i agree her SIL is more or less to be blamed for this over the top reactions by mallika suddenly even though the jealousy insecurity was bound to come seeing another girl...many must have fallen for Dr.Ashutosh..but for the first time mallika must have seen ashu reaction to one in every possible way...

yes she is a good person minus the ashutosh factor in her life...my whole issue is if she waited it was her decision why blame him constantly and make him feel guilty...that was wrong on her part but then being in love and desperate can make you do weird things  ...she needs to let go and move on rather than losing a friend due to her incapability to accept the truth...

even i like chote sarkar..he is cute...and another character whom i adore is anjie's mom...

ashu nidhi has to happen ..and i am loving and waiting eagerly to see how this love story unfolds...
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

very beautifully summed up...

abt mallika i agree her SIL is more or less to be blamed for this over the top reactions by mallika suddenly even though the jealousy insecurity was bound to come seeing another girl...many must have fallen for Dr.Ashutosh..but for the first time mallika must have seen ashu reaction to one in every possible way...

yes she is a good person minus the ashutosh factor in her life...my whole issue is if she waited it was her decision why blame him constantly and make him feel guilty...that was wrong on her part but then being in love and desperate can make you do weird things  ...she needs to let go and move on rather than losing a friend due to her incapability to accept the truth...

even i like chote sarkar..he is cute...and another character whom i adore is anjie's mom...

ashu nidhi has to happen ..and i am loving and waiting eagerly to see how this love story unfolds...

I think Suhasini's tadka was necessary in this all so goody goody affair.. Dr. Mallika is not so evil herself so she needed somebody to instigate and spoil her mind.. and Suhasini has been more than a helping hand.. Mallika clearly needed to do something more than waiting for 12 long years.. bt its jst too late for her.. jst like Ashu.. this affair has made her lonely, bitter, jealous, and devoid of seeking pleasure.. she wants to enjoy life but with Ashu and only Ashu and thts wer she falters..

yeah.. Ashu-Nidhi story is getting interesting.. esp from Ashu's POV..😳
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Dr.Mallika's babi is too much.  But yes her tadka is needed which will inturn make Dr.Mallika more aggressive and get Dr.Nidhi and Dr.Ashoo closer.

Nidhi's bua will be major hindrance.  I find her more scary than Dr.Mallika

Ashoo, he is so sweet. After he ate one spoon of hare chane ki daal with methi muthiya, he was about to call kaka stopped suddenly what's  ur view on it?  

While reading the letter for a second he was on his thinking cap? What was going in his mind I am wondering still?

That was a lovely letter. Abhi mera frnd's kho bhi mei ye sandesh bejugi with a red rose.  They will be surprised? Unko kya pata chura liya hai kahi se?

Future track sounds interesting.

achiever thumbnail

Originally posted by: lidvin

Nidhi's bua will be major hindrance.  I find her more scary than Dr.Mallika

--yeah bt its too hard to hate her.. she is so sweet and really cares for Nidhi.. shes conservative, orthodox, and it wud b hard to convince her.. she can at times b stubborn and sharp tongued.. but she is very worried about Nidhi's well being.. a typical daadi sorta figure..😳 

Ashoo, he is so sweet. After he ate one spoon of hare chane ki daal with methi muthiya, he was about to call kaka stopped suddenly what's  ur view on it?  

--tht i cudnt get...bt i think he did have this mischevious adventurous nature in his younger days..  may b he wanted to re-live those days... and the fact tht it was made by Nidhi mst've supplemented his desire to have tht dish.. 😳

While reading the letter for a second he was on his thinking cap? What was going in his mind I am wondering still?

--he i think was taken back by such sweet words of nidhi.. he wud;ve never thot tht a rose cud mean such a thing.. 😳.. he mite b even seeing Nidhi in tht rose..😆.. telling him get well soon sir..😆😆..

lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@achiever : u are quick. any questions further i will post it to u.  Oh and i like reading your post gr8 post.  
Armu4eva thumbnail
Super post achiever... loved it...the thot and the interpretations..are jus excellent..!! <3

Loved the opening lines..

"meri gairhaazri mein ye gulaab aap ki khariyaat puchega..
aap jab bhi isse dekhenge to ye aap ke thik hone ki dua karega.."

Btw..does it mean we are getting ur daily analysis posts?? 😉
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...beautiful analysis.superb,i loved it.too good.yes even i thought of preparing the dish 4 my dear one.😃