Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am not getting tired of Balram. The current track is interesting because of Radhika/Kahna and Balram. The kid is doing a brilliant job.
sdias thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's true Balram is getting very tiring and is always laying down conditions to Kanha. Didn't he want to go back home? So then why is he adding to Kanha's worries and compelling him to not use his powers and solve the issue concerning Radhika but that of his own? And by the way it was all because of Balram that Barkha is now after him cos he gave out a lot when she tempted him by giving him food remember?
HaYaforEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u  right   Jalkaur
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
balram is doing briliant acting and the he has complete trust on kanha it is interesting to watch every epi
fesunil thumbnail
I think Balram is needed until the truth is revealed about Bharka (who I think is given much more exposure than needed). I agree with Ushaece and zam 123.  I'm actually enjoying his interaction with Radhika/Kanha.
KSheila thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Balram is the best character and child actor in this Rad/Kanha track, the kid is brilliant, his challenge to Kanha that Kanha without using super power needs to destroy evil and establish peace is very good because it is realistic.  If Kanha wanted, he could have destroyed Barkha very first day...but He did not do so, He is going to teach a lesson to one and all, He is trying to lead PF members to realize their mistakes, and He is helping them to correct them with the right actions.  Kanha is giving an equal chance to Barkha too, perhaps more chances than she deserves...however Barkha trapped in her ego does not know who these Balram and Kanha are...she is using her full power to destroy them...but Balram & Kanha outshined evil Barkha's powers without using the super power.  Although it seems annoying that Balram is stopping kanha to use the super powers, the track is maintaining a realistic view of the divine intervention.  Balram himself is tolerating lot of abuse, but divine inside he has no fear.  The kid as Balram is excellent and keeping this track very interesting with Rad/Kanha and Dev.