Tumhari Disha Update for 07.03.05

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Tumhari Disha Update for 07.03.05

I am really sorry friends for the delay in updating. I apologise for that.

Now for all of us who increased our BP's over the weekend wondering if Disha would be in her room when DK comes looking for her ..here it goes.

DK opens the doors to Disha's room and finds that she is NOT in her bed. The pillows and blankets are just lying scattered. He looks still keeps looking wide eyed and calls out Disha, Disha…….the smart chick that our madam is comes from the washroom pretending to be at home combing her hair and looking ravishing wearing another of those orange coloured chiffon sarees ( these dames have all the luck they could ask for, be it wearing the best of clothes, travelling the best of places free of cost and offcourse working with the best of dudes and being with them…….ha ha..) ok Disha comes and tells DK as to why is he screaming, DK is relieved to see her and tells her if she was at home all this while, Disha tells him what sort of a question is this and that just a few minutes back he had seen her and gone. He tells her that Kaki has come and she was telling that you were with Vedanth just a while ago. Disha pretends to be surprised and tells what are you saying, DK tells her politely that if she is feeling alright and if she wishes she can meet Kaki who is sitting downstairs.

Here Kaki is talking to someone on her mobile ( obviously with her husband ) and informing him that she caught Disha red handed with Vedanth and you should have seen Jamaai Babu ( Son in Law's ) face when she told him that and now she wants to see how he would react with Disha. Just then she sees DK and tells him see didn't I tell you that Disha cannot be trusted, she has slipped from our hands and you have to control her , else she is capable of doing anything. DK just keeps looking at her and just then Disha who was standing behind DK all this while comes in the front

( beautiful scene). Kaki is dumbstruck, Disha tells Kaki that why is she quiet now all of a sudden and I am sure you are surprised seeing me here……DK tells Kaki that hope you have not forgotten what I told you before and hope you don't want me to kick you out of the house, its better that you get out of here yourself. Saying DK walks off. Disha sits on the lounge opposite Kaki and tells her that how come you see my face in every women you meet, and why don't you just leave me peacefully, I am happy here in my house with Dushyant……DK just turns listening to this  ( and is obviously thrilled to hear this)…Disha continues telling Kaki that why is she hell bent on creating a rift between husband and wife and why does she not lead her own life and not interfere in other's personal matters. Kaki stares at her and tells her that I am sure you don't share a husband – wife type of relationship and you cannot fool me to believe it.

DK goes to his room and sees Gargi there. At first he gets wild and tells her what is she doing in her room. She tells him that comeon Sonny why do you talk to me like a stranger, I am no stranger here and you and I share a Mother and Son relationship. DK tells her not to beat around the bush and not twist the  point. Gargi gets wild and tells him Do you think I am a fool talking here……DK softens up and tells her what she wants and if she needs money…She smiles wickedly and tells him that she does not want to keep asking him for money daily and tells him to give her his full property once and for all. DK is zapped hearing this. She tells him what for is he so stunned and that she will give him some time to think. She again tells him that don't delay this further and I cannot wait for it for a longer time. Saying she walks off..lattak, mattak…

Here Kaki and Disha are still having an heated argument. Kaki tells her that she should not forget that she is talking to her Kaki and should remember that. Disha tells sarcastically that how does she expect her to respect her as her kaki when all this while the very same kaki and kaka have been given a hell of a time to her Aai after her Baba's death. Kaki again challenges and warns Disha that she will have to pay for the way she insulted her today. Disha stops her Kaki before she leaves and tells her that she can also take up this challenge and if she does any harm to her and her family then she has got the proofs for all the frauds she and her husband have made in their family business and she is capable of taking the matter to the police if required.

Later Disha goes to Mummyji ( Sumitra's room). She asks the Nurse Meera since when has she been sleeping. Meera tells that she is sleeping since 3 hours and even when she tried to wake her up to feed her she did not get up. Disha tells that if she sleeps this way she will not get sleep at night and its better to wake her up. Disha again wonders as to what made he oversleep today.

Gargi goes to meet Vedanth. Vedanth is trying desperately to call someone. Gargi plonks herself in the chair and rudely asks him whom is he trying to talk to, and is it Disha. He thinks to himself that his mom should not know that inspite of her telling him not to , he is still helping out Disha .Vedanth tells her Mom there are many other people other than Dish whom I can talk to.Gargi tells him but offcourse and what are you working on these days. Vedanth tells that he is making a business plan and that's the reason he is trying to contact the directors and it would benefit the company by crores of rupees. Gargi rudely tells him tell me how much will you benefit from that and I don't want you to be running around people for peanuts. I want you to be the sole onwner of Kanaka group and for that you have to do as I say. Vedant asks her why is she after Brother's life that why is she interfering in Brother and Dish's life. Gargi tells Shut up Vedanth and tells him that these are impatient times and she is in a hurry to see Vedanth completely taking over the Kanaka Empire. Gargi tells him that she has nothing against Disha , but only wants to destroy Dk and Sumitra. As a warning she reminds Vedanth about Parineeta and how he was grief striken when Vedanth lost her forever. Vedanth tells her that what makes her think that Brother will hand over the Kanaka empire to him. Gargi tells him shrewdly that if she opens the cards now itself and tells him everything then it would be a problem for her too, she tells him to just wait and watch , saying she walks off. Vedanth tells that I will definitely wait for that moment Mom. ( Krutika Desai- Gargi as much as we love to hate her, but has come up with  a mind blowing performance) .

Here Nurse Meera is adjusting the table lamp and trying to off and on it. The lady Sumitra sees the red light and starts getting violent once again. Disha comes there and tells if she behaved this way seeing the lamp. And again tells Meera that the lamp is there in the room the whole day and it could not be a problem.  Gargi is watching all this and thinks to herself that Disha why do you want to know everything so soon and tells to herself I can hear the danger bells ringing and I have to act quickly. Saying this the lady is shown pretending to leave the house with her baggage. DK sees her and tells her now what is the matter. Gargi tells him that you are very shrewd sunny, you are making me do all the work and that too free of cost, He tells her that I have already paid you several times. She tells him that he is doing no favours . She tells him that she is fed up doing this social service of taking care of Sumitra. DK gets wild and tells her that You are talking about my Mother. She tells him that's what she is exactly telling and that she feels as if she is a servant and taking care of her and that she has to beg him time and again for money. She tells him that its better that once and for all he hands over his full property in her name. He looks stunned and tries to make her see sense and tells her that his property is in the name of a trust and that he has got only 51% of its share. She tells him that you have 51% isn't it, so do one thing hand over the 50% of it in my name and the balance 1% I will take it as and when required sometime later saying she walks off.

DK calls up Mr. Mehta and tells him to come home with all the legal documents. Disha tells him what is he doing and to think about it. DK tells her that he himself does not know what he is doing and that if it is right but he has no choice left but to do as Gargi wishes. Disha tells him that Gargi is just taking advantage of this situation and to cure Mummyji she is really not required. She tells him that Gargi is a very wicked lady and that she wants DK to bow down to her whims and calls. Disha again tells Dk that Mummyji does not need her and please DK I am there to take care of her and please don't do this blunder for which you will repent later. Believe me. DK sits on the bed and Disha comes and sits next to him. DK looks at Disha and tells her that I do believe you and have trust you. Disha tells him to call up Mr. Mehta once again. DK looks at her and just bats his eyelid telling her alright and calls Mr. Mehta and tells him he doesn't need to come there. Disha is happy and looks at DK who looks at her in a most romantic way smiling at her …….romantic music in the background ( only with expressions this two stole these scene especially our Hero with his subtle expressions.)

Inder and Rano are at the honeymoon hotel and getting ready to leave. Inder tells Rano to think about it once more and to not be in a hurry. Rano who is crying all the while  tells that she has had enough. He tells her not to disclose anything to her Mom. She tells that she will straightaway go to Di who will solve all her problems. Inder pleads with her not to involve Disha in all this. But Rano is adamant.

DK is going upstairs to his room when he hears Disha's laughter. He goes towards her room ( our heartbeats will increase). She is having her back towards the door. She is talking to Vedanth and telling him that very good she came back on time and reached on the dot, else she would have to face DK's wrath and I would have been in a big problem, you know what Kaki had seen us at the restaurant and came here and told DK about it. Vedanth tells her that he had noticed Kaki and that's the reason he got this idea of dropping her home himself quickly. He tells that he knew this lady the big mouth that she has will not keep her mouth shut. Vedanth again warns Disha to beware of his Mom. Disha turns and sees DK is standing at the door burning with rage. He tells her that so you did go to meet Vedanth inspite of my forbidding you to do so. Kaki was right all the while. You are a big liar and you expect me to trust you. Just keep your mouth shut, you have all the while giving me big big lectures of talking the truth and see what you are doing yourself. I have come to know your true colours now, I never imagined that this is what you really are Disha……..saying he bangs the door behind his back…….Disha tries to call him Dk..Dk.Dk……..the scene ends on DK's enraged face.

Cheers Lata

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Thanks for the update Lata and i just hope that Disha makes up with DK. I think she was wrong in doing that becuase if she is trying to win his trust than she can't be a liar. She needs to say sorry for this and see if Dk forgives her.

Thanks once again for the update lata brilliant as ever..

Samy

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
I think that Disha is dreaming and in her sleep is calling out to Dk and just maybe Dk is next to her hearing her calling out his name.
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Hi Lata

Sorry, forgot to thank you for the updates, thanks a million, i have been waiting since the past two hours for the update.

Thanks

Aaliyah

bunmaska thumbnail

Thanks my dear friends. Sorry AAli my dear I was late since got stuck up with some work in b/w. By the way yeah Samy even I feel she should apologise to DK and I am sure he will forgive her. And Aali your post made me laugh, since we all, that is especially I have become so  filmy in our day to day life too and think all sorts of filmy situations and dialogues and we can surely start writing scripts for serials. And Aali maybe you are right .😃

Lata

Nishani thumbnail

I really think that Disha has blown it with DK this time! 😡

Every flippin' time Disha gets cosy with DK, something like this happens!

Aaliyah, I don't think this is a dream - how much more dreams are we gonna have to cover up a storyline! She has to get caught out sooner or later!

DISHA MUST CATCH A WAKE-UP NOW!

She is really rubbing DK up the wrong way!

bunmaska thumbnail
yeah Nishani u are absolutely right. Like Aaliyah's footnote says Disha Wake up and Smell the Coffee😡
Nishani thumbnail

I also think that Sumitra should start coming around now also!

If only Dish can work out that Sumitra does not like the colour red, then that could be the key to unlock DK's thinking that Dish is out to harm his mom!

Gargi is one evil lady - her acting may be superb but she has this look about her that tells me she is like that in reality too - am I right?

Although there is a general perception that people who takes bad roles are not necessarily like that in real-life at all! They are nice people from what I hear!!!

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Hi Nishani and Lata

You are both right, Disha does need a wake up call, telling lies always catches up with you.  Hope they reconcile like quickly, this wait is taking rather long

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Hi Lata

I do understand how busy you are with your work load, same here but nevertheless you still do send us the updates regardless of your work load,

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE IF😊😊😊