Pratigya

Pratz now knws she needs to make time for Baba

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ŠThe Kriya scene was magical as always and have to say im so glad that the leap hasnt changed the magic that is KriYa!๐Ÿ˜‰ They are still like they were before the leap which is wat we wanted! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But now Pratigya knows now that Krishna is getting a little frustrated and irritated that she always has time for the family and samar and not for him. She has now to give equal time for family, samar and her Baba or she will risk upsetting him even further!๐Ÿ˜† 

But hopefully Baba gets time with his Babu tomorrow as she has promised him that! He will be very upset if she doesnt!๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note she has to realise that even tho Krishna loves her and will always be with her and support her no matter wat, she needs to fulfill his needs to as he is her husband and he needs the love and attention of his wife as well.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Totally agree with you...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผkeep rocking the forum with this type of lallantop post yaar๐Ÿ˜Šme always love to read ur posts๐Ÿ˜Š
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Totally agree with you...

Thank you poojie. I feel for Baba as he feels neglected by her and even tho he loves her alot he still needs her to spend time with him cuz as a husband he needs his desires fulfilled doesnt he!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He will support her always in everything as he trusts her alot but she shudnt hurt his feelings like this by not giving some time to him.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think its high time Samar shifts to another room or they divide the bed they have into one bit for Samar and one for KriYa so they can romance without being disturbed!๐Ÿ˜‰
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mo710

Thank you poojie. I feel for Baba as he feels neglected by her and even tho he loves her alot he still needs her to spend time with him cuz as a husband he needs his desires fulfilled doesnt he!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He will support her always in everything as he trusts her alot but she shudnt hurt his feelings like this by not giving some time to him.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think its high time Samar shifts to another room or they divide the bed they have into one bit for Samar and one for KriYa so they can romance without being disturbed!๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes..it is totally unfair on them..that they never get any alone time together...they are still very young...and their relationship is still growing...

Samar coming in once in a while is fine..it looks as well...but being a wedge all the time around is not good.
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Wonderful post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผkeep rocking the forum with this type of lallantop post yaar๐Ÿ˜Šme always love to read ur posts๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you and im glad that ur enjoying my post! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So wats ur view on this topic ive posted?
Mitu_ thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ŠThe Kriya scene was magical as always and have to say im so glad that the leap hasnt changed the magic that is KriYa!๐Ÿ˜‰ They are still like they were before the leap which is wat we wanted! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But now Pratigya knows now that Krishna is getting a little frustrated and irritated that she always has time for the family and samar and not for him. She has now to give equal time for family, samar and her Baba or she will risk upsetting him even further!๐Ÿ˜† 

But hopefully Baba gets time with his Babu tomorrow as she has promised him that! He will be very upset if she doesnt!๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note she has to realise that even tho Krishna loves her and will always be with her and support her no matter wat, she needs to fulfill his needs to as he is her husband and he needs the love and attention of his wife as well.๐Ÿ˜Š

This time baba C/O a lot so P wont dissapoint him as she said she understand his wish ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Thank you and im glad that ur enjoying my post! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So wats ur view on this topic ive posted?

totally agree with u๐Ÿ˜Špoor krish.prats always busy with her PBJ.hope tommorow will see a kriya scene๐Ÿ˜›
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

This time baba C/O a lot so P wont dissapoint him as she said she understand his wish ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I wish tommorow we will see a kriya scene๐Ÿ˜›but after seeing the last part of today episode I m๐Ÿ˜•prats is ready for her next pbj
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

I wish tommorow we will see a kriya scene๐Ÿ˜›but after seeing the last part of today episode I m๐Ÿ˜•prats is ready for her next pbj

yaa but baba already pilan in bathroom Tongue