Mahek deserves a pat on her back - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I applaud Mehek too.she really put Sid in his place..the hypocite should realize now how it feels to abuse one's parents,not that mehek abused his parents but you know what I mean...he should now go and apologise to PM for being so gandha.
She really stood tall and faced the two buffoons... Sky's tactics of asking ' are you okay etc' totally failed and Sid had to yell his lungs out!!

None of the others spoke up for Sid, they only held him and gave water!!!!  Ofcourse, they'd say they didn't wanna stoop low but it was evident Mehek was on the right track and not on a selfish mission.
Edited by trinket - 12 years ago
Ughh these topcis about how Mehak and PM should tackle A&S are so annoying because at the moment its only Mehak figthting. PM and Mehak are two completely different people, PM is a mad woman while Mehak is not.

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
Originally posted by monikabasra

She deserves a big round of applause...

Jo kaam BiggBoss ko karna chahiye tha, woh kaam Mehak ne kiya...
Well done.. No matter, what some people think about you but for me, you already are a winner...

I would like you to go till finals, Even if you get eliminated, you will come out of BiggBoss house, with dignity and lots of love of all the audiences...

Yup exactly!!! She has already won our hearts...this show is not a big deal...And also i feel it is better for her to leave this mad house soon...and that day i am going to stop watching this show..
Originally posted by soap_fan

Yup exactly!!! She has already won our hearts...this show is not a big deal...And also i feel it is better for her to leave this mad house soon...and that day i am going to stop watching this show..

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by blossom2283 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by blossom2283

But not before SID and SKY leaves the houseπŸ˜‰
gesrhats offf for mehek πŸ‘ i love her so much after today and yesterday s videos.

i have big respect for her. she is the only one who have guts to stand for thrut. she is the really woman power. she is the only one who knows how to handle such cheap guys like sk. sd.(i dont even want to name them ) they r two animale from a jungle.

go mehek go πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

its ture that mehek stands for whats wrong and she proved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

day by day i get disguste by the two cheap women juhi and PB😑 i hope one of them leave as soon as possible.
Originally posted by john_sanj

gesrhats offf for mehek πŸ‘ i love her so much after today and yesterday s videos.

i have big respect for her. she is the only one who have guts to stand for thrut. she is the really woman power. she is the only one who knows how to handle such cheap guys like sk. sd.(i dont even want to name them ) they r two animale from a jungle.

go mehek go πŸ‘.

its ture that mehek stands for whats wrong and she proved itπŸ‘.

day by day i get disguste by the two cheap women juhi and PB😑 i hope one of them leave as soon as possible.

I wish sanju brings this point in aapka farmaan and applaud her...that will be a big slap on the face of everyone
Mahek ko kuch main bolunga nahi because I used to like her. But what she is doing is wrong.
Originally posted by joshwa22

Mahek ko kuch main bolunga nahi because I used to like her. But what she is doing is wrong.

nahi yar joshwa aapko galti lagg rahi hai

usne bola tha k jo galat hai woh galat hai..u shd b proud k oh jo galat ho raha hai uske khilaaf khari ho rahi hai mahek