Bigg Boss Season 5

Close up and Zooms on lips and eyes

chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
of Vida πŸ˜†
why was BB showing very extreme close ups of vida's eyes and lips when she was talking to the khusphus amar? πŸ˜• i found it so funny and unnecessary in that serious conversation. can BB or anyone please answer?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was weird but i guess because it was dramatic moment with sar ki kassam n all they wanted to do the typical close up of eyes! why lips i don't know πŸ˜•
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Maybe as of now she is getting the least votes, so they are thinking that if they show close up of her lips and eyes maybe people will vote for her...πŸ˜†
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simple reason hai bhai log. so that we can lipread her. her Hindi and accent are so difficult to understand nah?
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bcoz they want to show dat she is cryingπŸ˜†
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
to show votes how sexy she is
john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahaha i think the camera mand of bigboss thought she looks sexy today lets focus on her. but he didnt know that its actully talecasts on tv πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. maybe it was one of bigboss secret videos and they forgot to save for them self, so it talecasts 🀣🀣🀣.

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the camerman would be a fan of her or he wanted to write thesis on old beauty πŸ˜†
joshwa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vida was confused whether to trust Amar or Sid, Zooming in on eyes and face means bigg bsos is trying to show how much it means to her. And she was crying too.

It was a superb idea.
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my question is... if the house has only cc cameras (i.e. no cameramen moving around getting the right shooting angle).. can they zoom in to this clarity?