dadagiri of sid n sky

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What the hel yaar,whenever anyone speaks something ,they say jail me dalo,what was mahek s mistake in questioning sky,he put pm in jail for breaking a rule then wats the point caling a meeting of al members it like pm is in court he is judge or something,dint sid speak in loud voice then y is sid nt being jailed?i m happy dat swiming pool task is won by amar s team.i hope they get some benefit of it in future.N sid cant tolerate a word agaisnt ur mother then how dare u speak abt others family?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
they hsould be beaten with rods
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
When sharradha was captain he was not at all listening to her ab khud hai tau gundaraaj bana rakha hai.But i hope his captaincy will not last long
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆tanvismile its not dadagiri - its bachagiri - they are so scared of anyone speaking against them they cant handle it... they way they were trying to gang up on PM when she was in Jail (Please confront her with the issues that way ... even if she wanted to avoid them.. she wont be able to) and putting Mahek in Jail because SID was hyperventilating.. shows thats its bachagiri -because they cant stand being  pointed out wrong...
😆
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m all against their behaviour. 😡