Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KriYansh_Pam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I donno wat to say. I loved it. The hot promo wasnt enough that ur update has swept me off my feet. I hope this actually happens in D3  
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
while reading ur last part every scene of the promo was moving like a movie before my eyes n it was so hot to handle n u know what... i can feel hot in winters...
ur description power is so strong... gal 
love it...
n love u too
i loved every line u wrote ...
hugh...
its too hot here 
kitni garmi badh gyi h...????????
ac chaloo karna padega mujhe...
n last but not the least
one last question...after reading ur last part arises...
"am i alive ...
or m surely dead???????"
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SHIT !!!! Aarti , U shud B IMPRISONED 4 killing me TWICE lolz!!!!!! I ...I...I... MEIN KYA BOLU !!!! Merii  Bolti bandhh karva dii tunee !!!!

This part was OUTTA this WORLD !!!!! I was literally Shivering !!! Every next word i stepped 4ward and proceeded 2 read , I was feeling as if THUNDERBOLTS were hitting me !!!! The ROMANCE , the INTENSITY ,The PASSION , THE THIRST  , EVERYTHING could be felt   !!!!! EVERY LINE MADE AN IMPACT ON ME !!!!  I LOVED IT 2 D CORE !!!!! U R A KILLER !!!
Love u 4 sketching such a BEAUTIFUL OS🤗

U R MINDBLOWING !!!!!!

Edited by kriyansh117 - 12 years ago
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG aarti!!! ahhh soo HAWT!!!! ☺️ DAMN THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO READ!!! DAMN SOOO HAWT!!! thank u thank u thank u for updating it!!! Loved it lyk hell!! Iam gonna read again!!😆

hahahah i love u aarti tu hi meri asli twin sis hain!!! haha <3 ab agar tune woh ArSha wala ff update kiya toh tere b'day pe vm fix hahahhahah!!! 🤣 just kidding... but plzzz update that ff too... damn that is hot..too!!! super duper hot!!! 

ps - kal tu muhje bol rahi thi ki talent nahin hain tuhj mein.. hut mar ja kaha toh jake lol... talent khut khut ke bhara hua hain!!! aur tere mein wriitng ke alwa aur bahut talent... hain . *winks* sirf d3 phankaas jante hain!! hahah <3
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg!!! tht an amazing n definately a hot part
loved it so so much
it was like magical
i was soo lost
continue soon
n do pm me
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u knw i jus screwed my lappy up (p.s lappy wasent working!! i made all kind of fite wid my lappy jus 2 bring bac 2 normal! wich was hard tast but 45% succesfull using anothr log in i jus made it stand for normal for new mins!!) jus to read ur FF nd updt mine!!! gosh!! 3 din se neend nhi arahi hai kal sunday hai yahi FF soch sochke pagal hojaongi!!!!! sooo sure aaj puri raat inki KISS hi yaad rahega muje nthn else!!!! GOSH how can u write soo well!! day by day ur increasing ur fan meter!!! heheeh KAJEN D BEST!!! really loved dis!! its making me desperate to view this scene RITE NOW!!!! which is IMPOSSIBLE !!!!! goosssh katham hogayi meri patience im gone mad to d extereme!!! IT WAS AN AWSU JOB KEEP IT UP!!! 👏

U HAVE KILLED ME A 100 TYMES !!! BY UR FF's STILL KILLING DAILY!!!! wover wants to imprison AARTI im wid u all!!! 😆 mei b tho deko kya karegi tab!!! nd im telling u if i dont get the other FF's  updt asap i wud b bttr imprisoned for killing u!!!! huh..!! anywzzz u made d extreme hot promo TO REACH THE INFINITY!!!! gooossshhh zindagi me pehli baar my body ran over elctrfying momnts!!! nd reading this i din even realise i had kept water for boiling wich was evaporated long bac completly!!! THE KRIYAANSH ADDICTION WILL LEAD ME TO HEAVEN!!! tHIS S D HOT FF nd i LOVEED IT TO THE CORE!! i wish u cud continue this!!
Edited by nams_love_d3 - 12 years ago
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nd here it goeesss my lamba wala comment sorry jus cnt help it😆😆

the song playing nd d way u described d moment omg dat was jus BRILLIANT😃😳
They both were getting turned on by this intimate environment brewing up all the latent desires they had for each other...☺️

i luv dis para d way u described Kria's feeling it was lyk u xplained a girls thots and feelings soo aptly😳😳😃

Kria..said rey in his deep husky voice. Kria's mind had long back accepted the fact that she was attracted to the hearthrob of the college who shared a beautiful relationship with her called friendship..and her mind had also accepted that she was not made for him and letting go of those feelings was the best way and she had got succesful in this but today her heart gave away..it was getting too tough for her to control herself from touching him..from feeling him..

hahaha dis part is soo CUTE nd FUNNY😆😳...lolz its soo adorable d way Kria is lost in deep intense thots nd Rey waking her up frm it nd making a kabada of d whole romantic moment going on hahahaha dat was cute🤣😳

What..asked kria completely surprised by his sudden statement..she was astounded because of the fact that he wanted  to talk serious in a stuck lift..she couldn't help but laugh inwardly that this guy whom she has been crushing on secretely is the most unromantic guy for sure...🤣

WOW d way u described him holding her nd d feeligns dey both felt😍😍...i jus LUV d way she thinks HER MAN it gives dat hint of possession a girl feels for a guy wen she's in love😳...nd den Rey's pov wow u jus xplained it very aptly😳😃
His long manly  fingers played havoc on her curvy waist which made her stomach to grumble in and feel the pleasure of seduction.. her senses were lost for that moment and she was enjoying what HER MAN did to her and same was the case wih rey enjoying the pleasure of being close to HIS LOVE and getting rid of that ever existing sexual tension. His mind had drifted to another world where none except his batcutter n he himself existed.. his hands moved ahead leaving several nail marks beneath that beautiful white dress… 

lyk WOW d song becuming louder and den both of deir passion nd felings cuming to HIGH temp as i said earlier u play wid ur words very beautifully aarti☺️😍
the sudden loud music of that sensuous song brought them back from their fantasy world and rey awkwardly made her stand and stepped back again.. They both couldn't help but think and rethink about their moment.. They very well knew what impact they had on each other. And this moment had made their bodies even more hungry for each other.. Hungry for that passion which enveloped them together.. Hungry to feel that heat felt against each other.. Hungry for that LOVE they had for each other..

u have not only described wat Kria nd Rey individually feels but u also xplained deir characters in dis OS😃😳...frm d strting Kria's cute personality to her feeling dose feelings for d colg HUNK to her feelings brewing up lyk in every girl's heart d desire nd d passion to feel deir love to be close to dem everything u jus gav a PERFECT view of Kria's character😳...nd den her feeling shy over her thots nd watever she was thinking its soo apt😳...jus LUV dis para d way u wrote it out especially d last line her heart pushing towards d HOTMESS OMG i jus luv d words u use☺️😳
kria's eyes spoke a different story. Her eyes were shy of losing control over herself and her pink cheeks wanted to feel that passion again.. Her belly shrieked inwards as if trying to relive that moment again but alas the moment was gone.. Her mind was raging for having such thoughts and her heart was pushing her towards that hotmess standing a few steps away from her..

And now strts d whole promo scene and i'm already DEAD☺️☺️☺️...omg d way u have written it gurl seriusly its MINDBLASTINGLY BEAUTIFUL😍...it was lyk every part of dat small scene u hav described it in such beautiful words dat it totally HITS my head and creates dat IMAGE nd dats it i'm losst😍...it felt lyk i'm jus viewing the whole thing again in my head in a very sellooow motion but also viewing Kria nd Rey's feelings perfectly😳☺️
OMG aarti trust me i literally FAINTED reading dis☺️☺️...dis was d BEST each nd every word connected soo well😳...u KATIL KANYA u r seriusly murdering me again nd again wid every para of urs😆😆
Their eyes closed in that passionate moment and their bodies stuck against each other.  His ever so starved mouth took her dusky  gorgeous skin  in a kiss and started caressing it with his masculine lips in the same moment Rey's one hand which enveloped her waist till now left it and  got hold of her arm which was lying straight against her dress with her fingers curled in the sensual pleasure … his hand traced her sleek arm with his hand ever so lightly

ok i wont stretch it long by pasting d whole para😆😛...but seriusly d whole para describing dat whole wat lyk 10 sec moment WOW😃 👏👏dats it...u r soo going to write a novel nd i'm going to be ur first reader😆😳
nd again d end u jus KILLED me again DEAD DEAD nd DEAD☺️☺️
OMG dat was lyk sooo BEAUTIFUL i LUV dis whole update🤗😳
His thumb rubbed her lower lip making it stretch for a second and generating wild thoughts in both of their minds . he looked in her eyes again and captured her lips hard aganist his own which made her lose her all her control left in herself n dug her nails deep in his shoulders..they played with their tongues and sucked their lips feeling their lust for their bodies finally evaporating a bit but  rebuilding again in the same moment...Her  palms left his shoulder and encircled her arm around rey's neck intensifying the kiss...

*grrr grrr tadaaam tadaam*

😲😲😲
GRRR ye kya hai...sach mei tadam gir pari mei utha diya itne ache sapne se🤣
aaahhh lift kyun chalne laga🤣
but WOW dat is really perfect😳😃...its sad but i lyk it d way u have ended it😳...both of dem cuming to reality frm deir PASSIONATE FANTASY...nd den having dat regret feeeling and avoiding each oder its sumhow perfect 😳😃

ok now cuming to u...lets begin wid raising u up d CHANNE ke JHAD😆😃
serisly i'm a BIG PANKHA of u now😳😳...i jus LUV d way u write nd use d words😳...ur words r jus PERFECT nd dey literally kill me😆...nd for a writer its a very difficult task to bring in dose words to connect to readers but u WOW u do it AH-MAZINGLY😳...ur words have a different magic nd touch to it😳...dats wat makes u such a GR8 writer👏👏👏
sach mei ke rahi hoon jaldi se ek novel likhna shuru kar do nd i'm going to be d first reader of it😆😆😃
and anoder thing i wud lyk to say HATS OFF to u girl u have written dis UPDATE soo AH-MAZINGLY especially wen we jus got a glimpse of that scene lyk for few seconds nd u have created this whole big scene WOW u r SUPER AWSUM😃...soo hats off to ur imagination😳😃👏
LUV U sooo much for writing dis BEAUTIFUL OS😳...u r d BESSSHT🤗🤗

oh shit you updated sec Part n i didnt read First one too :(((
will try my best to read tonight both Parts then will comment :)
magical_mania thumbnail
wow arti d way u describe whole part..i got goosebumbs..par ise mistake kyu kia HOPPY ending deti na...bt al over it was just wow wow n wow...
i wish reality me kuch b guilt types na ho...ye pdhke to me ekdm wait ni kar skti epi air hne ka
arti super kriyanshlicious update man n
farah thanx 4 d pm
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
bt plz don't stop like this.
plz kriyansh shud see this as the most beautiful experience and shudn't term it as mistake b'coz in their heart it was the amazing experience. plz don't top