Finally Have Vikram Figured Out!

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I finally feel productive on the forum by making all these posts!! he he πŸ˜†...any way...lets get down to business...

I think i have FINALLY figured out what Vikram's deal is...im sure you all have noticed the chase sequences between Maan and our boy Vikram since last week...if you havent noticed...clearly you are not watching the show for the right reasons!! πŸ˜‰ and for those that have taken notice...im sure that by the end of the chases you were left heaving and panting just like our two hunks πŸ˜›...im just saying...ok...im getting side tracked...where was i... πŸ€”

Oh yes...i have figured out Vikram's deal..i mean to say...i know why he is stalking Geet/why he is after her...the answer lies in the chase itself...woh kya hai naa...Vikram ko MARATHON ke liyeh train karna hai...he wants to come in #1 for the Dehli Marathon...thats 26 miles (42.2KM) of running...aab Vikram ok #1 aana hai...he wants to win...so...forget a proper trainer...he is just using Maan as his personal unique trainer...harass Mrs. MSK...which leads to MSK being all sorts of bent out of shape...which leads to his gussa...so when Vikram comes anywhere near Geet...Maan begins his bhagam-bhag...and there you go!! Trainer MSK hazir!! aab Vikram is taking full faida of it...

Best of Luck Vikram! Run like the wind boy! Kyun ke haat aagaya toh Maan will kill you...soon enough! πŸ˜›
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hahahaha...loved your post...two hunks and i notice nothing...my eyes, ears are only for maan and now the stalker...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
--Saavi-- thumbnail
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

i thought they are practicing for next Olympics,marathon bi chalegaπŸ˜†  
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What cheapo's, free training
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This is a good point...Vikram is indeed getting trained by MSK...we r thinking about Geet's self-defense training & this shrewd person is getting this training for himselfπŸ˜†... for Delhi marathon or 2012 London olympics 
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rofl who better to train vikram than maan himself..
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Pooja: issi liyeh i said two hunks...while Vikram is no MSK...he does hold his own in the looks section πŸ˜‰

@ Pushpa: Marathon is just the beginning...they will graduate to the Olympics when/if Vikram kidnaps Geet πŸ˜†

@ miss_giggles; yaar...thoda toh taras khao...in this economy...saving every penny counts! πŸ˜›

@ asmina: see...im telling you...Vikram humse doh steps aage soochte hai! he came fully prepared...aaise hi thodi naa sher ke muh mein haath dal diya πŸ˜†

@ leverne: yaar...if Maan was my trainer...i dont know if id be a size zero cuz of all the training...or if id just be a flabby mess because i'd be staring at him all the time 😳

JAZ
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very hilarious one..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†