Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: madhoo

So yesterday I watched up to the part when they finally did "it" and I just fainted watching them!! And the next morning Shaan being so naughty, making Khanak blush and that too in front of Akshay!!

</div>Oh lord!! I can't even talk about it as it's making me blush, nervous and I have this huge smile on my face while typing this.
<div>Somebody else continue from here and share their thoughts about Shaan and Khanak's... you know what 😉

hey dont asked me how i was feeling that time.27 nov 2010-1 hr epi.that time i know the precap. my family member around me,i was blushing all time,and the last 15 min i just fainted thank god last min no one around me...they kill me totally.and next morning uff!sr ka hangover uttara nahi tha...LOL and noughty shaan...i was dead!
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: janavi07

hey dont asked me how i was feeling that time.27 nov 2010-1 hr epi.that time i know the precap. my family member around me,i was blushing all time,and the last 15 min i just fainted thank god last min no one around me...they kill me totally.and next morning uff!sr ka hangover uttara nahi tha...LOL and noughty shaan...i was dead!

Hai!!! Mai to mar hi gayi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uff... Khanak and Shaan, these two are setting up computer on fire!!!!