Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

will siddhi quit the case?

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 now siddhi came to know that rohit  ki shaadi nisha se hue hai...after knowing this will siddhi  quit the case...? will wicha and thakral let her quit the case?πŸ˜• i am confused?Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its very obvious that they wont let her leave n will warn her about the loan n all.siddhi doesnt have any option except to continue with rohit's case but her inner conscience will not let her do this,n she might end up helping kunal in winning the case without any ones knowledge
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

its very obvious that they wont let her leave n will warn her about the loan n all.siddhi doesnt have any option except to continue with rohit's case but her inner conscience will not let her do this,n she might end up helping kunal in winning the case without any ones knowledge

yo...why don't she return that one lakh twenty thousand to them...there r lot of ways and means for that...like she can get it from her bro( i know that will not be nice...but better than working with thakral) or she can take loan from banks...now a days there are lot of private banks and finance companies which give huge amount as loan just like that...it is after all a peanut amount...i can even say she can sell her jewels and give it to them...on the day of her engorgement vikram father gave lot of expensive jeweles isn,'t it? what happened to all those...πŸ˜•  
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yo...why don't she return that one lakh twenty thousand to them...there r lot of ways and means for that...like she can get it from her bro( i know that will not be nice...but better than working with thakral) or she can take loan from banks...now a days there are lot of private banks and finance companies which give huge amount as loan just like that...it is after all a peanut amount...i can even say she can sell her jewels and give it to them...on the day of her engorgement vikram father gave lot of expensive jeweles isn,'t it? what happened to all those...πŸ˜•  

Ekta Kapoor is using that jewelery in her other serials...🀣
shumi. thumbnail
yo...why don't she return that one lakh twenty thousand to them...there r lot of ways and means for that...like she can get it from her bro( i know that will not be nice...but better than working with thakral) or she can take loan from banks...now a days there are lot of private banks and finance companies which give huge amount as loan just like that...it is after all a peanut amount...i can even say she can sell her jewels and give it to them...on the day of her engorgement vikram father gave lot of expensive jeweles isn,'t it? what happened to all those...πŸ˜•  [/QUOTE]

Ekta Kapoor is using that jewelery in her other serials...🀣
[/QUOTE] πŸ€£...
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
witcha really wants to use this case as a weapon to separate SiNal so i don't feel so easily she will let Siddhi leave the case...they'll blackmail her again but i do hope she puts on an act of supporting them and behind their backs she helps KunalπŸ˜›
jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i think that they might blackmail her - involving Raveena -
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think she will try to quit for sure but wont be able to do , but after three days during the case she will present some proof against Rohit hence Kunal will Win and SiNaal will come more close πŸ˜›

Can't wait for Kunal's tanuts to thakral after his win with the help of his wife πŸ˜›