Mother - No one can take her place !!!

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah today's episode has been dedicated to Mother's & their love ---3 different mother's

Kokilla -- Who has stood up to her daughter to correct her ...Standing by her DIL who she knows is naive... She insisted that her daughter addresses her SIL correctly as Badi Bhabhi & insisted the daughter to do her work & be careful of things in the future !!!! At the same time, she is also correcting her DIL & preparing her for the future...😊

Nani -- even at this age she cared for her daughter & has packed everything she likes (she considers her daughter as a small child)...She is like when Im going to my daughter's place there are things which have to be taken care...😊

Urmilla -- though she cares for her daughter she does not guide her in the right part...she even asks her husband not to interfere...😡

We now know what influence each has !!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya.S thumbnail
wonderful post navya...
i liked it a lot...
DREAMY_EYES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice post 👏👏
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Your are so right. Three mothers and all have different appraoch. Two try their best to make their daugthers to be good and responsible. One with success (Nani) and one who is not quite successful (Koki) But urmila is the worst thing that could have happened to rashi. Because I don't even believe her to love rashi, whereas nani and koki love their children even through they are aware of their faults. Koki knows ahem is not perfect and can be hot headed, inpatient and rash and Kinjal has alot of attitude towards her elders. She is angry with kinjal in the moment but still cares for her. And she also loves gopi. She is angry with her in the moment but still loves her.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everythings well and good that koki set her daughter right , but what I would love to know is y didn't kinjal get reprimanded in front of everybody like wots she does with gopi and rashi ? I haven't seen the epi but from the update koki heard wot kinjal told gopi when they were down stairs y wait for kinjal to go upstairs ? So treats her daughter differently from her dil , so it boils down to blood is thicker than water .so the question now is how will she treat kinjal when her deeds against gohems marriage is revealed? It could be that koki is ashamed that the child she brought into this world is so nasty therefore by reprimanding in private she doesn't show the family her failure in transferrin good values to kinjal
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taniks

Everythings well and good that koki set her daughter right , but what I would love to know is y didn't kinjal get reprimanded in front of everybody like wots she does with gopi and rashi ? I haven't seen the epi but from the update koki heard wot kinjal told gopi when they were down stairs y wait for kinjal to go upstairs ? So treats her daughter differently from her dil , so it boils down to blood is thicker than water .so the question now is how will she treat kinjal when her deeds against gohems marriage is revealed? It could be that koki is ashamed that the child she brought into this world is so nasty therefore by reprimanding in private she doesn't show the family her failure in transferrin good values to kinjal

Athithi bagwan hota hai, kokila mentioned kinjal as guest, so she dont want to insult her infront of family i think, moreover she respects her jamai raj, she dont want to insult his wife...
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very well-thought post 👏