Precap : ASR gets hold of KKG's ring

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
So are We finally heading somewhere ? What a relief it was to see them get done with this mute act of their's. ASR & KKG , standing by the poolside , staring into the sky . KKG points out saying " I believe that star's my mom " & " Wherever our Parents are " ...ASR completes it for her " They want to see us happy ". Surprisingly , both of them looked quite relaxed , calm & ASR especially looked quite at ease . Didn't seem to be affected , bothered or agitated by her presence . She walks away after that & his eyes follow her  . Just when he begins to turn away , something catches hold of his attention - KKG's engagement ring . She dropped it there I guess .He picks it up & stares curiously at it. 😳
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOOh ! Yeah i am Going Crazy To watch tomorrows Epi !
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW...chalo der aaye durust aaye!!!!! finally good progress!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now i cant wait for tom's episode!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow! Finally, was getting quite annoyed by the same kinda things happening in the show. :/ Really excited already!
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so excited to watch tom. epi... such superb one!!!
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just can't wait for tommorrow's episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ there is a good progress after boring episodesπŸ‘πŸΌ
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think kkg khud wapis a kr apni ring search karey gi jis pr asr ask her kahi tum ye ring tou nhi dhoondh rhi ...
Anushkakaur21 thumbnail

Am glad to hear it was a good episode today.  Havent seen it yet!!!  Just remain more positive about this show and we get to see some really good episodes beyond our expectations!!!

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow that's a decent move forward in the story. Thanks for sharing, and hope its a super episode tomorrow.
paircube thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WIsh they had shown his reaction.😳