Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: purup

good aisa beta kyun paida kiya,,buraaahhh mehak love you..punjabi zindabad

for Sid , i would like to say .EK HI ANDAA WO BHI GANDAA.πŸ˜†
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

she infact tried to reasoned with him after PM fight, but kid didn't listen.. now this is the only way  kid will listen, hence mahek hit his soft spot knowingly...πŸ‘πŸΌ

we will only get to know what the situation was when Mahek said that but ONe thing is for sure

Sid got his wakeup call because he thought like SKY he could overpower other inmates and that his bro will help him by screaming and using language as 'Chal Nikal' and supporting sky when calling PM a dance bar girl or even for that matter calling shraddha 'a buffalo' because both of them (PM and SS had let it go) ... SID knocked the wrong door when he thought he could do the same w Mahek...
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

i also became her fan now ..
πŸ˜ƒ

Never expected this from u πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hum bhi fan hain aab,,jo bhi bull dog sky aur pamerian sid ko tikhane laega uska main fan

untill she does not  teach them lesson of courtesy ,  forget what mahek had done long times back.πŸ˜‰
crazysappu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can someone please post this video on youtube
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/marwa-daaloo-mujhe-day-45-sneak-peek-3-2105.html#top

its not avialable in my region geographically. or he fight video betweek sid and mehek
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kizley

Never expected this from u πŸ˜†

kya kare , finally mahek won my heart !πŸ˜†
 i think that  now mahekians would never report me ..πŸ˜†
boredsoul thumbnail
mehak just stated a fact which already whole world knows & its not at all offensive or abusing. Now I am angry on her , she should have abused him left right centre

I feel so sorry for sids parents , they were abused the day sid was born and kudos to his mom for throwing him out and not putting up with him. She has been proved right now
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hum bhi fan hain aab,,jo bhi bull dog sky aur pamerian sid ko tikhane laega uska main fan<div></div>

🀣 🀣 very true ..these two junglis have surpassed even the stone age man!
agr abuse bhe karte tu yeh janglee sid yehi deserve akrta hain!! we r wtih u Mahek!!!!!!!!!!
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I just read the synopsis, and it quite appeared to me that Mehak simply told Sid that 'Your mom threw you out of her house'..

This small statement can be nowhere near to what Sid said to PoM or Sky said to Mehak about their parents πŸ˜•

First of all, in BB house, we dont have right to discuss about contestant's past until unless the contestant herself reveals it.. It's indecent to do otherwise.. Mehak's parents or PoM's parents were never mentioned by them.. So why to go der.. Plus,bullies used 'beep' words against their parents which BB had to edit..

But what Mehak told Sid was a PLAIN 'unbeeped' statement.. πŸ˜•And it's not out of BB issue either.. Sid himself talked about it long back.. Mehak just REMINDED him that thing.. πŸ˜›

I dont see how Mehak degraded herself by saying this thing to Sid.. She never abused, never used beep words, never used stuffs which aint related to BB house..

Mehak ROCKEDDD it and won a fan in me by attacking Sid this way πŸ‘πŸ‘

exactly..mehak did not abuse his parents...by saying that his mom threw him out,she is insulting HIM and NOT his mom..whereas baby siddy has repeatedly hurled Direct M-B gallis and F word...