20suhanabajpaye thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ggguys  im fan of Ragini.. but i m not liking wat she is doing nowadays...sgp, no apprpraite song selection..syr.. so much critcm.. n finaaly her exposure for just a faaltu ad...wat she is doing... tumhe bhi bak iactore k itarah hawa lag gyi hai... to exposee more body...just don't do dis yr... πŸ˜•wat  u say guys...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 20suhanabajpaye

ggguys  im fan of Ragini.. but i m not liking wat she is doing nowadays...sgp, no apprpraite song selection..syr.. so much critcm.. n finaaly her exposure for just a faaltu ad...wat she is doing... tumhe bhi bak iactore k itarah hawa lag gyi hai... to exposee more body...just don't do dis yr... πŸ˜•wat  u say guys...

jst gt it clear ragini is nt d one whose selecting td sng.cvs or choreographer mst hve selected.Dude Ragini is an actor and is her job to do wt hr profession demands!!!!a good performer is d one who make excellence in their feild of aptitude...😊
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank God...after reading your topic line ...i thought ragini was caught in some kind of scam and got exposed πŸ€£
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Thank God...after reading your topic line ...i thought ragini was caught in some kind of scam and got exposed πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Renu you made a bemaar laugh out loud!! after hearing bad news after bad news , your reply made me laugh !!

Regarding the ad, half was really well done where she was fully dressed, the other half was not liked by me personally but what can you do if Ragini is comfortable in doing that who are we to say no, I would have preferred if she didnt do that, but she did not aske me , toh ab kiya karain !
sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Renu you made a bemaar laugh out loud!! after hearing bad news after bad news , your reply made me laugh !!

Regarding the ad, half was really well done where she was fully dressed, the other half was not liked by me personally but what can you do if Ragini is comfortable in doing that who are we to say no, I would have preferred if she didnt do that, but she did not aske me , toh ab kiya karain !

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†my guess ws ryt regarding dis topic.she exposed only in dt ad   i hve seen so far
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What ad ? Can anyone explain ?
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

What ad ? Can anyone explain ?

www.santabanta.com/video.asp?video=10160.

Ragni's Ad of Emami BODY cream.
  Credit: sakshiin😊

ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its a body cream ad so obviousli she has to show her skin..but personalli i dont find it indecent at all..
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the add it wasn't indecent...
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If this is called exposing then I think everything on TV is, that's all I have to sayπŸ˜ƒ