SId Vs Mahek Chahel - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nishu786

same between PM & mahek now a days...mahek loves PM more than one guy love her ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ ...something fishy is definately going on ðŸ˜‰

hay i dint notice them  chipkonofying with one another as sid and Akaash  both do..
 mahek endeavors to come close to  mishra  but she does not give her footage , it feels as mishra is still enraged with her and i dont think there is something fishy b\w them too!😆
Thanks guys!!!! It was jsut my opinion!!! You guyzzz rockzzz!!!
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

apni yaa uski..😆

🤣 

Originally posted by RJ1234

Thanks guys!!!! It was jsut my opinion!!! You guyzzz rockzzz!!!

U Welcome !!!!!! I Always respect every one opinion Bcoz every1 has his/her own opinion!!!
YAY MAHEK!!! cant wait to see todays episode and Sid crying!!! ðŸ˜† 

ps. im so proud of her this week! 

ofcourse that guy is annoying that is why i want him to get evicted sooner from big boss , this guy being unbearable day by day .. firstly before he goes out of bigg boss, i want him to fight with Sky..

He was claiming pm was behind him 4 years back , I doubt if he had even hit puberty by then , I am not sure about that now too 😛
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

YAY MAHEK!!! cant wait to see todays episode and Sid crying!!! ðŸ˜† 

ps. im so proud of her this week! 

really so proud of her from now on!😃
Originally posted by boredsoul

He was claiming pm was behind him 4 years back , I doubt if he had even hit puberty by then , I am not sure about that now too 😛

i want to ask him ,  four years  back  he was even born?😆
sid garden main keh raha hain pm is better than her!!! Pm bhe waha bethe hue the pm ko apne side pe karna chah raha hain !!!!!!!!!! Chamcha!!! Cry Baby!!!!!

really so proud of her from now on!😃
you werent on IF when Mahek stood up for PM!! that was amazing too! ðŸ˜Š today im extra excited to see Sid cry... ive been waiting for this day! ðŸ˜ˆ 

now MC-PM are friends!! ðŸ˜ƒ but PM should stop trusting PB...