Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
true we get Shonaholic stuffs rarely...but the last few days were such bliss for Shona fans...interviews, pics and even a KaSh pic😍...Shona doesnt show her presence everyday but when she does she always left a mark and make our wait worthwhile...
1st of all she was lokking dead drop gorgeous in the interview...her whole appearence,her dress, shoes, ear rings everything is sophidticated...in one word she is just P.E.R.F.E.C.T...
then her antics...i always love her antics when she talk...so childish and innocent...the way she said KaSh...my god it sound sooo beautiful from her mouth...
and her answers ka tho jawab nahi...I cant believe she actually touched the 3 riddhima war subject...lol...and how sweetly she answered...goshhh...y she is sooo adorable????!!!!!!!!!neither she avoid the topic nor she showed any tantrums...such a down to earth person...i cant get enuf of her...wish the interviw was a bit longer...
anyways thanx a lottt to telly dost for this sweetest interview...and thanx Anku and zeeshan for posting it...😊

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Finally watched the vid
Zee thanx so much for the YT link :D
& Anku ji u too for this awesome post 😳

Shona is so darn cute & adorable <3
As always her answers were honest & genuine :)
Loved all the answers esp the 3 Riddhima one ..only a person with a beautiful heart can say that 😳

I really hope & pray that she gets a new show asap :D
Luv her <3

PS - she was looking gorgeous 😳
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neha-rockss

Anku ...firstly Welcome to CMG forum back again πŸ€—     πŸ€—

I m pretty sure We all missed your  dil dhadkaane wale nd hosh udaane wale  topics🀣  
About Telly Dost ...yu guyzz r just amaing man ; cant be more thankful to yu for this interview ...It means a lot for us fans 😳aapka site Phoole phalle abaad raheπŸ˜† aur hame SA/KaSh interview dete rahe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Coming to the topic...

I bet on this ...Shilpa Anand Is the cutest girl I ever came across or for that matter even heard about ...Your a gem shona di ...NO WONDER FANS r so crazy about yu till date😍

Man her accent ...when she said...I kno yu finally got me πŸ€ͺ

eeeks jealous me of her ever radiant skin ...I m sure its her POSITIVE thinking which gets d glow 😳

her answers were just to subtle ; to the point and most imp HONEST πŸ‘
Specially were she praised the OTHER 2 RIDDHIMAS !!I havent seen any other saying so abut!
It takes to have a HEART OF GOLD for saying wat she said πŸ‘
It just made us adore yu more nd more
The part ..she honestly says ..I owe a lot to DMG for gettng me popularity nd fans πŸ‘

I m just so happy she nd Sunaina r in touch nd great freinds ...de beautiful souls de r😳

her line nd d way she said it ...

Sunaina call me and  says  Hey! We are Back OnAir ;) And i am like I KNOW ;) =)) 

Ishhh too adorable man !!

loving things for the moment yaar ...Defo its a Shonalicious /KaShilicious hafta πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Gosh finally I m done commentng πŸ˜†

Neha  you Steal everything what i was going to write in my comment,πŸ˜› now what should i do ??

ummm πŸ€”

πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—  Perfectly ! you describe everything seriously πŸ˜‰

amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Shilpa is one class act!
love the way she talks, totally chilled out!
her attitude is just mind blowing man!
It just proves that she is a very secure and confident person
love her
totally rocked the interview!
i want more!
i want kash!
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Alright so here i come, with my comment

ummm Shilpa Anand, the QUEEN of Expressions,

either its about ON / OFF Screen

i have never seen anyone so humble, natural, honest and pure in this glamorous world,
but yes. i can proudly say... Shilpa Anand represents P E R F E C T I O N

SA represents honesty

SA represents Dignity

SA represents Purity

SA represents Innocence

The way she praise other Riddhima's Show's  her good behavior and Nature.

thats why she rules our hearts.

They way she talk about sunaina was amazing, i love this SuShi πŸ˜‰ On/Off Screen, no doubts they are good friends.

Really Hope to see her and Karan back again, only they can make me feel Proud.

Really man KaSh need to be back now πŸ˜Š

+

i'm proud to be her fan, to be a KaShian

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Anku  n zee for the vid 
i just cant believe that such innocent honest sweetest angel exist even today .i just cant describe what magic u have shona be it ur voice ur eyes , her overall charming persona her honesty ,her courage her spirituality
She s God best creation  for all of us die hard fans .I GUESS SHONA IS THE ONLY ACTOR WHOM FANS LOVE BOTH FOR ONSCREEN AS WELL OFFSCREEN .SHE IS JUST PERFECT .

the epitome of perfection beauty humility honesty sweetness truthfulness is Shonaa πŸ˜

P.S. mind u there r few of her attributesπŸ˜‰ 

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anku anku anku -THANKSSS <33333

Love you πŸ€—

*Runs off to watch the interview :P*
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
awww that was the sweetest interview off her man she is damn cute and awesome

I knw it, i so knw it she is in touch with Sunaina i love their bond together they are definitely the cutest onscreen sisters and offscreen frnds

Ahaan so i guess this will clear few people confusion about her not doing DMG she herself said it she will do so awww lagi mirchi anyways frgt it

Awww i love the way she and KSG say KaSh it so suits them and she is ryt its not in KaSh hand its on producers and channel so i am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that someone approach them

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
OOOH i frgt so she talked abt third and 4 Riddhima aww she is sweetheart no actress talks about any of her replacement like the way she did...i am glad sukirti has made place in industry as Piya now good for her

Thanx Anku and Zee
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
Aww!she is so sweet and cute! I love her honesty and she is so genuine!
Shilpa di is the best!T4S!
hope we get a KaSh int soon...miss them