Waiting for the update.
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats for the new thread👏
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
piyaaa...where are you...??????...am waiting...hihi...
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
edited my comments
do have a look

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48980835
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

congrats on d new thread dear...
piya- thumbnail

Thanks for your love and support. Here is the next part I hope each one of you will enjoy reading it.
I have given the English translations of all the Hindi dialogues in the bracket but it is only for those who can't understand Hindi all those who are comfortable with Hindi kindly go in for the Hindi dialogues.

love-Piya

PART 9

Geet was completely lost

Maan had already left but his words were still resonating in her ears

Tasha : Hey Geet tu aise kyun khadi hai aur waha kya dekh rahi hai waha toh koi bhi nahi? [ Hey Geet why r u standing like a statue and why r u looking in one particular direction. I can't see anyone there]

But Geet did not reply

Tasha: Geet'tu sun rahi hai main kya keh rahi hoon [ Are u listening to me?]

Geet: Haan' [ Yes]

Tasha: Kya hua kaha khoi hui hai? [ what were u thinking?]

Geet: Kahi bhi nahi tu bata achnak meri yaad kaise aa gayi [Nothing' but all of a sudden how come u remembered me?]

Tasha: Main bus tujhe ye batane aayi thi k aaj ka disco jane ka plan to change nahi kiya na? [ I just wanted to ask whether we all r indeed going to the disco tonight?]

Geet: Nahi aaj ka plan fixed hai hum raat ko disco jaayenge [ yes we are going there are no changes in the plan]

Tasha: Thik hai toh raat ko milthe hai [ok then see u at night]

Saying so Tasha leaves

Geet: (self talk) Maan tum abhi bhi nahi badle tum aaj bhi mere gusse ka jawab pyar se dete ho [Maan u are still the same u haven't changed']

There was a smile on her face

But then after a second the smile vanished

Geet: Ye main kya soch rahi hoon aur kyun soch rahi mujhe bus itna yaad rakhna hai k main tumse nafrat karti hoon haan meri zindagi mein kisiki bhi zarurat nahi hai tumhari bhi nahi Maan' haan mujhe tumhari zarurat nahi hai [What's wrong with me what am I thinking' no this is not going to happen I won't let this happen..I just have to remember that I hate u'yes I hate u and I don't need anyone in my life not even u Maan'I don't need u]

Geet goes away from there in frustration

Adi was witnessing everything

Adi: Sahi kaha tha Bro aapne bhabhi aapko bhuli nahi hai aapki baatho ne ek pal k liye hi sahi unhe kuch yaad zarur dilwaya'wo aaj bhi aapko chahthi hai [ U were right Bro'Bhabhi has not forgotten u'ur words forced her to think atleast for a second'she still loves u]

Meera: MSK tumhare bade bhai hai aur tum Geet ko bhabhi kyun kehkar bula rahe ho? [MSK is your elder brother and why r u addressing Geet as bhabhi?]

Adi: Haan Maan bhai mere bade bhaiya hai aur Geet wo ladki hai jisse Bro bachpan se chahthe hai aisa ek pal bhi nahi tha jab unhone bhabhi ko yaad nahi kiya [ Yes Maan is my elder brother and Geet is the girl whom he loves unconditionally right from childhood'there wasn't a single day when he did not remember Geet]

Adi :Waise tum bhabhi ko jaanti ho? [So you know Geet?]

Meera: Is college ka har ek student Geet ko janta hai wo yaha ki Betting queen hai  [Every student of this college recognizes Geet she is the betting queen of this college]

Adi: Betting queen?

Meera: Betting uski aadat hai ya yun keh lo k uska junoon hai shart jeetne k liye wo kisi bhi hadh tak jaa sakthi hai yaha tak apni jaan ki baazi lagane mein  bhi wo ek baar nahi sochegi [ Betting is her favourite hobby or rather her passion' to win a bet she can go to any extent she won't even think twice before risking her life'all that matters to her is the bet]

Adi: This is a dangerous habit

Meera: Yes it is

Adi: Meera mujhe tumhari help ki zarurat hai main chahta hoon k bhabhi aur Bro ko milwane mein tum meri madat karo [ Meera I need your help in uniting Bro and Geet]

Meera: Main humesha tumhare saath hoon Adi sach kahu toh Geet par mujhe taras aata hai wo bus apni zindagi k saath khilwad kar rahi hai agar main uski kisi bhi tarah se madat kar sakhu toh mujhe khushi hogi[ I am always by your side Adi to be frank I really pity Geet she is just playing with her life if at all I can help her in any way I would really be happy]

Adi: Thanks Meera.

Meera: Adi mujhe lagta hai tumhe Maan ko Disco wali baat bata deni chahiye shayad unhe usse kuch madat mil jaaye [Adi I feel u should inform Maan about the disco night that Geet was talking about may be it can help him in some way]

Adi: Haan tum thik keh rahi ho main Bro ko message kar detha hoon [Yes u r right let me send a message]

Adi sends a sms to Maan after which Meera and Adi go to attend the lecture

Maan: Hmm'toh disco jaane ka plan hai thik hai toh main bhi tumhare saath disco chalunga

Maan then concentrated on his work whereas Adi was busy in his lectures throughout the day.

Geet could not concentrate on anything infact this was the first day that she did not bet on anything. She was simply recollecting whatever Maan had told her.

She could not remove him from her thoughts.

The day passed

Late evening

Dazzling Disco

Geet, Dev, Tasha and some of her other friends arrive

As soon as Geet entered inside she felt a strange sensation

Her heart was giving her signals that her Maan is also present there but then her mind was suppressing her feelings

Dev: Hey babes kya soch rahi ho [ Hey babes what r u thinking?]

He slid his hand behind Geet's waist

Dev: Chalo dance karte hai [Come let's dance]

Geet gets frustrated. She did not like Dev's touch. She removed his hand from her waist

Geet: Agar tumne batamisi karne ki koshish bhi kitoh sabke saamne ek aisa tamacha maarungi ki kabhi kisiko muh dhikane k kaabil nahi rahoge [ If u continue to act smart with me then I will teach u such a lesson that u won't be able to show your face to anyone else'so better stay in your limits]

Dev: Geet tum toh yuhi khafa ho gayi hum yaha enjoy karne aaye hai ladne nahi chalo main tumhare liye drink lekar aata hoon [ Geet u r misunderstanding me' we r here to enjoy not to fight common let me buy a drink for u]

Dev goes to get a drink for Geet

Here Geet was restless she was very sure that Maan was present there.

Her eyes automatically started searching for Maan

Just then she overheard the conversation of some girls

Girl 1: O God kitna handsome hai kaash ye mere saath dance karta [O God he is so handsome I so wish I was his dance partner]

Girl 2: Yes he is so hot

It was then that Geet noticed that the girls were talking about Maan

Somewhere or the other she did not like this

She started approaching Maan when Dev arrived

Dev: Here is your drink Geet

Geet: Maine tumhe drink lane k liye nahi kaha tha aur waise bhi tumhari di hui koi bhi cheez main kabhi bhi nahi lungi [ I never told u to get me a drink and moreover I will never accept anything that you get for me]

Dev: Aisa kyun bol rahi ho jaan kya mujhpar bharosa nahi hai? [Why are you speaking like this darling don't you trust me?]

Geet:  Ek pal k liye main kisi chadakchap romeo par bharosa kar sakthi hoon par main itni bevakoof nahi k tumpar  bharosa karu [ For a second I may trust a roadside romeo but I am not a fool to trust u]

Saying so she pushes him aside and goes to meet Maan

Dev: Ek din main tumse apni har besathi ka badla zarur lunga ..tumhe ek badi keemat chukani hogi Geet [ One day I will teach u a lesson you will have to pay a big price Geet I won't spare u]

Rasika: Hey Handsome how r u?

Dev: Rasika what a pleasant surprise kafi din ho gaye tumse milkar

Rasika: Ab kya kare tumhe toh humari yaad hi nahi aati [ Now what to do you don't miss me at all]

Dev touches her lips with his fingers

Dev: Tumhari yaad nahi aayegi toh kisiki yaad aayegi waise bhi kafi din ho gaye tumhare hotho ka jaam nahi piya [Off course I miss u and it has been a long time I tasted your beautiful lips]

Rasika: Toh ab who khwaish puri kar lo [So why don't u fulfill your needs right now?]

Dev: Let's go babes

Dev and Rasika leave

Meanwhile,

Geet: Tum yaha bhi aa gaye tum mujhe shanty se jeente kyun nahi dethe [ So u r here as well why don't you allow me to live peacefully]

Maan: Geet maine tumhari shanti kab cheeni hai main toh tumhe humesha khush dekhna chahtha hoon aur waise bhi koi bhi disco aa jaa saktha hai par tumhe aisa kyun lag raha hai k main yaha tumhare liye aaya hoon'hum dono ka yaha ek saath hona ek iteffak bhi toh ho saktha haina?[ Geet why would I take away your peace I want you to be happy and by the way anyone can come to the disco but why do u feel that I am here for u it can be a mere coincidence as well]

Geet: Iteffak? Mujhe bevakoof banana ki koshish mat karo aur waise bhi tumhe toh aise shor sharable wale mauhal pasand nahi haina toh tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? [Coincidence O common don't try to fool me and by the way you don't like to stay in such a noisy environment then how come you are here today?]

Maan (with a smile on his face) : Tumhe ye baat yaad hai? [You still remember this?]

Geet realizes her mistake

Geet: Mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai samjhe tum aur main yaha se jaa rahi hoon kyunki jaha pe  tum maujood ho uss jagah par mujhe guthan mehsoos hothi hai [ I don't remember anything' I am going I can't stay here since your mere presence is suffocating me]

PLS LISTEN TO THIS SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBeqQnLqDHY

Music

Saying so Geet starts walking ahead.  

chhudaa ke daaman to jaa rahe ho

Maan takes a guitar and starts singing

thehere kyun

Geet stops immediately

do kadam pe jaa ke
do kadam pe jaa ke

Maan starts smiling as he realized that Geet has stopped. Everyone starts applauding

khabar hai mujhko hai pyaar tujhako

But Geet gets frustrated as she realizes that once again her heart was making her weak she once again takes few steps ahead

thehere kyun

She gets angry and turns around to face Maan

yuun nazar milaa ke
yuun nazar milaa ke

As soon as she faces Maan she gets lost in his loved filled eyes

tuu ruu ruu'tu ru ru...

Maan starts approaching Geet'she did not move

Music

Everyone starts dancing and by this time Maan also comes and stands besides Geet. It was then that Geet realized her mistake. She got angry and tried to move away

chhudaa ke daaman to jaa rahe ho chhudaa ke daaman to jaa rahe ho

Maan catches her hand. Geet's heart skipped a beat as his one touch gave her a totally new feeling

thahare kyuun do kadam pe jaa ke
do kadam pe jaa ke

He pulled her towards himself and placed his hand on her waist Geet did not protest

khabar hai mujhako hai pyaar tujhako khabar hai mujhako hai pyaar tujhako

Maan brought his face near her ear and nuzzled his nose onto her hair

Thehere kyuun yuun nazar milaa ke
yuun nazar milaa ke

Geet turned around and Maan started caressing her face lovingly

Music

But once again Geet pushed Maan and moved ahead. Everyone was busy dancing and some girls joined Maan for a dance

la la chi ...chikichak

The dance floor was totally full and it was becoming difficult for Geet to walk. She was trying hard to get away from there but she was unable to manage it. A dance move from a couple made her to lose her balance and she landed in Maan's arms

nazar milaanaa bhii ek adaa hai

Their eyes meet

nazar jhukaanaa bhii ik adaa hai

She immediately turned her face to the other side

ye baat sach hai kisiise puchho nazar churaanaa bhii ik adaa hai

Maan's proximity was making her restless she turned around as she wanted to avoid him

hey udhar nahiin kuchh udhar na dekho

Maan touched her shoulder lovingly

idhar hai vo dil jo tujhko chaahe

He went ahead and looked directly into her eyes

bahut hasiin hai tumhaaraa gussaa
hame to ispe bhii pyaar aaye

Geet lowered her gaze but Maan lifted her face by holding her chin and caressed her face lovingly

tumhaarii aankhon ne kyaa kahaa hai tumhaarii aankhon ne kyaa kahaa hai

Geet could not deny the fact that Maan's eyes reflected unconditional and pure love for her

puchho tum ye kariib aake
Ae' ye kariib aake

He kissed both her eyes

chhudaa ke daaman toh jaa rahe ho thehre kyun do kadam pe jaake do kadam pe jaake

Geet removed his hand and walked away from there

Music

Some of the lights were switched off to give a romantic feel. Geet once again collided with Maan but this time her heart was dominant over her mind

aa''..aa'''lalala  

She placed his hand on her waist and encircled her arms around his neck. Both of them start dancing

ajiib haalat hai aaj apnihar ek tamannaa machal rahii hai

kyuun aaj mujhako ye lag rahaa haiki dil ki dhadkan badal rahii hai

hai aashikaanaa mizaaz apanaa kaho tumhaaraa mizaaz kyaa hai

agar kaho tum to main bata duun chhupaa dil mein vo raaz kyaa hai

She touched his face lovingly and placed a kiss on his cheek

main chaahatii huun ki tumako rakhlu main chaahatii huun ki tumako rakhlu

She hugged him passionately. Maan responded to the hug.

apni har saans mein chhupaa ke
saans mein chhupaa ke

After so many years Geet's face reflected happiness'it seemed that she always wanted to be in Maan's embrace

chhuudaa ke daaman to jaa rahe ho

She was melting in his arms and Maan just wanted to live this moment completely finally his love was in his arms

Thehre kyun do kadam pe jaake do kadam pe jaake

They break the hug. Maan kissed her forehead

khabar hai mujhko hai pyar tujhko

Geet encircled her arms around his neck and lifted her face for a kiss

Thehre kyun yun nazar milake yun nazar milake

Maan starts approaching her lips. Their lips were inches away they could feel each other's breath

Music

All the lights were switched on again breaking this moment of Maaneet. Geet opened her eyes and she couldn't believe that she had actually let all this happen. She pushes Maan and runs away from there.

PRECAP: Adi: "Mujhe Bro ko batana hoga iss bet mein bhabhi ki jaan bhi jaa sakthi hai"

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM PLS ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST

Love - Piya

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail

Thanks for your love and support

For part 8

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:
snehag10thahuAnjalinphanisriPoonamTsheetalvasageetkamaannehakapoor7bhawna02jagritimanochamandakini_marchagam12MONIJA78shinedosssgoyalkalpna123mrajmaan_geet1dreamypnibi_suchiMayamaanAnnu8193rajanirchandranadorableyoshuglyduckling_fsree10Saj110crazydevil87thendral_111--Dia--happydays30udeshi91vibhashekharseductivepurpleeiya22CuteTommyasherkhiradMina420kirannaryanicrazedfan19-divya-payalpariNihsonSONU_29uteemmuraadlovesddloving_girlmaaneetpriyankagill123khushi1022NeejuMishti13kingofmeAIMAMSKsimm28anisha_maaneetnida6zohafarheenmaneetlover1Geetmaan1234sriradKINGKHANFANtellymeshalinisaran89zunaiba5ammu5ritzy09rrs1391khushboo22maanharanshimanshikamnaDeepanwitaAsh1991azee11acjanfeb1nilu710luv_GurTiHarneetluvesksgsoni4eva-knirwal-tushti-kirankrati5-maankimishti-harshithaaameena..abisamratgunjankahkashansakinagurtilovert_areebMehek25sschmaanseePerfectYaRavmandymoreIqbal Neha1zahra15simi91levernemaaneetsangelpop77sweet scorpionamita25anshrabhanu_rekhag-afsha-minnie_tweetieDreamy_Mystiquenahtani88maaniqrahinal_maaneet-Nilam-zaara2212Shravya.Mnositodayzstarmillie_maaneetseemamaryabinash079ambbiha
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
res

--------------------edited---------------------------------------

loved the update
awesome
so geet apne emotions par finally control nahin karpayi...
u know ye wala maan kitna sweet hai na...
and see geet even realises that

superb going

or vo idiot khota kahin ka...kitna ghatiya hai...m sure maan is going to punish him hard very soon...

superb dear

continue soon

and ya me first dis time...

urs angel
Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago