Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

the rain, chai, rose, and Methi Muthiya Magic..

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
sometimes it happens that even the smallest of gesture brings us instant joy.. makes us smile.. brigtens our days.. and lightens up our life.. and thats when we realize tht something very very pleasing is happening to us and thts love..

falling in love is such a wonderful thing..😳..  when u r falling u dont know wer it wud lead to.. but u know tht u jst wanna make everything around u beautiful.. joyful..and live every second of it in thots of that special one.. and u try to make tht someone happy and make him feel special and important..😍... the romance comes naturally.. i loved the way Nidhi expresses her feelings for Ashu.. tht she misses him.. tht no one can take his place.. tht no one is as imp rite now in her life than Dr. Ashu not even her baba.. she visits Dr. Ashu almost every day.. and Dr. Ashu doesnt seem bothered.. in fact he is getting used to her being around him.. he is not aware how close Dr. Nidhi has gotten to him.. she is slowly invading his private and personal life.. and unknowingly he is encouraging her..

wat i like abt Nidhi-Ashutosh r'ship is tht its natural and seems obvious.. Ashu is intrigued with Nidhi and her antics and she is a welcome change in his life.. and he seems to like it.. she makes him enjoy the life tht he had lost somewhere in the past with his baba's exit.. the rain was a starter.. adrak wali chai a catalyst.. the rose an acceptance.. and letter and methi muthiya an inch closer to a new beginining..  Nidhi is so cute in expressing her concerns.. i loved the way she was luking at the plaster the other day.. as if angry on the plaster for stucking to Dr. Ashu's legs..πŸ˜†... surely Dr. Ashu found it quite amusing too..😳... he has a humorous nature and she somehow brings it out.. i chuckled when he said tht it was gud tht he wasnt in those shoes when it was thrown inthe deke of her car and towed ..tht was quite funny!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..or while making the chai, he chuckled at the thot tht neither of thm know how to make tea and yet ther they were attempting to make one.. πŸ˜†.. even wen she came back to return the shoes, she brot out his humorous nature..  he has a lovely smile and she rightly complimented him.. Dr. Ashu was clearly taken aback..πŸ˜†..  the laughter thy share is quite natural.. and i like this aspect of their r'ship.. tht thy feel quite easy with each other and know how to crack jokes.. πŸ˜†.. which makes thm more understanding and brings thm more close.. unlike with Malllika whom he shares a good f'shp but nothing soo warm or close.. may b Mallika is too pushy and thts getting into her way.. wer as Nidhi is jst spontaneous and natural and her cuteness and warm wishes r pretty hard to ignore..😳.. the other aspect which differetiates Ashu-mallika and Ashu-nidhi r'ship is tht Ashu is somehow more open to Nidhi regarding his past thn mallika.. may b coz.. nidhi is more open about herself to him and she feels comfortable in sharing her secrets too when Ashu opens up... this has built a level of comfort betn thm..  she nudges him lightly to share his past.. painful as it is, i think Ashu feels tht Nidhi can understand and bring out some solution like she did with the chai thing wen he shared abt him being orphaned..😳.. and she did.. she cutely offered to make adrak wali chai of course bin baarish this time.πŸ˜†..tho she had never made tea in her life before..😳.. its this cuteness  and loveliness of Nidhi tht makes him like her.. he accepted the rose tht day for the first time after so many years may be to see how it feels to take it back in his life after the rain and the chai..😳.. Ashu is giving Nidhi an opportunity to change his life to change him..  and its clear he has started trusting Nidhi..more thn he is aware of..😳.. and is slowly inviting her into his life.. may b one day thy wud even share tht special nashta..😳..

the whole building up of Ashu-Nidhi r'ship is so nice..and romantic.. tht i cant get enuf of thm.. thy r indeed an endearing couple.. both have refreshing smiles.. and both know how to ligten up each others life.. now its time to share some pain.. lets c how thy confide and find solace in each other.. while Dr. Mallika tries hard to stop in vain thats wats brewing betn thm..

its clear it wud b Dr. Mallika who wud make thm realize out of her jealousy wat thy feel abt each other.. and things wudnt b same after tht.. bt till thn.. lets enjoy this wonderful feeling.. and happy happy moments betn thm.. its gonna b a bitter sweet romance for thm.. with some roothna manana and thn realization..

cant wait to see more of thm.. complimenting thr love story is Rangs-Angi's love story.. light but romantic and witty.. wud like to c more of their story as well..

Good job KTLK.. keep it up.. KTLK is slowly making its way into my heart.. and i hope it continues to deliver the same way..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Next...

The wellwishing rose and the sweetest hot dish..16/11

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful analysis and post...I just loved every word you wrote...yous summed up so well why I love this show...and I'm also very excited for Ranji's love story...I think it'll be a beautiful side dish to go along with AshNi's passionate affair...two best friends...both in love at the same time...

AshNi are two people who deserve to have each other...Nidhi is putting in a lot of effort in this relationship... really I can't say anything more...you have said it all...
awesome post dear. you have beautifully illustrated what nidhi feels for ashu right now. he is taking over her life indeed and one day she might even forget to breathe without thinking about him. he is becoming her life. πŸ˜
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow...its such a delight to read ur thots... really missed u in the past few days... ! <3

The track..,be it the pace or the execution,... of AshNi is something we have never seen before and is hence making a few uncomfy.. whereas romantics like me are loving n regaling in every moment of it!! Loving what am watching n honestly.. i cant get enouf.. coz even after the epi gets over.. including the repeats m still on YT ..hunting for more!! :)

Btw..this was so very well observed...

the rain was a starter.. adrak wali chai a catalyst.. the rose an acceptance.. and letter and methi muthiya an inch closer to a new beginining.. 
aimetti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: achiever

its clear it wud b Dr. Mallika who wud make thm realize out of her jealousy wat thy feel abt each other.. and things wudnt b same after tht.. bt till thn.. lets enjoy this wonderful feeling.. and happy happy moments betn thm.. its gonna b a bitter sweet romance for thm.. with some roothna manana and thn realization..

mallika is eventually helping them get closer πŸ˜†

Edited by aimetti - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow...its such a delight to read ur thots... really missed u in the past few days... ! <3

The track..,be it the pace or the execution,... of AshNi is something we have never seen before and is hence making a few uncomfy.. whereas romantics like me are loving n regaling in every moment of it!! Loving what am watching n honestly.. i cant get enouf.. coz even after the epi gets over.. including the repeats m still on YT ..hunting for more!! :)

Btw..this was so very well observed...

the rain was a starter.. adrak wali chai a catalyst.. the rose an acceptance.. and letter and methi muthiya an inch closer to a new beginining.. 

Same here...this is the type of love story I wanna see...slow and steady...with the girl going thru all the changes that come with love...feeling mental, physical and emotional attachment...yesterday's episode was a great example of this...Nidhi forgot everything ...what she cooked, her rose, not being able to see him...all because she foudn out he's unhappy...he's broken...now THAT'S LOVE...and I love going thru the pain, happiness and desperation along with Nidhi..back at home I was watching all the repeats too...here in uni I watch a lot of the scenes again and again on YT...just to see Nidhi's body language and facial expressions..im totally enjoying the slow pace & the "little things"...

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

Same here...this is the type of love story I wanna see...slow and steady...with the girl going thru all the changes that come with love...feeling mental, physical and emotional attachment...yesterday's episode was a great example of this...Nidhi forgot everything ...what she cooked, her rose, not being able to see him...all because she foudn out he's unhappy...he's broken...now THAT'S LOVE...and I love going thru the pain, happiness and desperation along with Nidhi..back at home I was watching all the repeats too...here in uni I watch a lot of the scenes again and again on YT...just to see Nidhi's body language and facial expressions..im totally enjoying the slow pace & the "little things"...

@Armu and Yanks:
Agree with both of u.. i have no problems with pace.. i love to enjoy the subtelity in romance.. the little gestures.. the twinkling of eyes.. or smiling secretly in a corner.. or lying in bed in thots..  or even playing with the rose.. coz thts was sums up being in love.. 

@Yanks
Yeah, tht was something quite natural for a person in love.. and it was very well protrayed.. πŸ‘.. Nidhi's anguish comes across as so natural.. it will surely affect Dr. Ashu as well.. 😳

@armu: 
thnx Armu.. yeah.. been on vacation bt it was treat to b back and watching such changed KTLK.. πŸ˜›..
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post... very beautifully written...πŸ‘

one of the most wonderful thing in this world is falling in love with some one😳

and I must say Krithika portrayed it so beautifully that sometimes we forgot  we are watching a serial... it seems like something very familiar is happening around us...she lost herself in such a way that she didn't even know its love...😳

really in love with the show...😳
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: achiever

sometimes it happens that even the smallest of gesture brings us instant joy.. makes us smile.. brigtens our days.. and lightens up our life.. and thats when we realize tht something very very pleasing is happening to us and thts love..

falling in love is such a wonderful thing..😳..  when u r falling u dont know wer it wud lead to.. but u know tht u jst wanna make everything around u beautiful.. joyful..and live every second of it in thots of that special one.. and u try to make tht someone happy and make him feel special and important..😍... the romance comes naturally.. i loved the way Nidhi expresses her feelings for Ashu.. tht she misses him.. tht no one can take his place.. tht no one is as imp rite now in her life than Dr. Ashu not even her baba.. she visits Dr. Ashu almost every day.. and Dr. Ashu doesnt seem bothered.. in fact he is getting used to her being around him.. he is not aware how close Dr. Nidhi has gotten to him.. she is slowly invading his private and personal life.. and unknowingly he is encouraging her..

wat i like abt Nidhi-Ashutosh r'ship is tht its natural and seems obvious.. Ashu is intrigued with Nidhi and her antics and she is a welcome change in his life.. and he seems to like it.. she makes him enjoy the life tht he had lost somewhere in the past with his baba's exit.. the rain was a starter.. adrak wali chai a catalyst.. the rose an acceptance.. and letter and methi muthiya an inch closer to a new beginining..  Nidhi is so cute in expressing her concerns.. i loved the way she was luking at the plaster the other day.. as if angry on the plaster for stucking to Dr. Ashu's legs..πŸ˜†... surely Dr. Ashu found it quite amusing too..😳... he has a humorous nature and she somehow brings it out.. i chuckled when he said tht it was gud tht he wasnt in those shoes when it was thrown inthe deke of her car and towed ..tht was quite funny!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..or while making the chai, he chuckled at the thot tht neither of thm know how to make tea and yet ther they were attempting to make one.. πŸ˜†.. even wen she came back to return the shoes, she brot out his humorous nature..  he has a lovely smile and she rightly complimented him.. Dr. Ashu was clearly taken aback..πŸ˜†..  the laughter thy share is quite natural.. and i like this aspect of their r'ship.. tht thy feel quite easy with each other and know how to crack jokes.. πŸ˜†.. which makes thm more understanding and brings thm more close.. unlike with Malllika whom he shares a good f'shp but nothing soo warm or close.. may b Mallika is too pushy and thts getting into her way.. wer as Nidhi is jst spontaneous and natural and her cuteness and warm wishes r pretty hard to ignore..😳.. the other aspect which differetiates Ashu-mallika and Ashu-nidhi r'ship is tht Ashu is somehow more open to Nidhi regarding his past thn mallika.. may b coz.. nidhi is more open about herself to him and she feels comfortable in sharing her secrets too when Ashu opens up... this has built a level of comfort betn thm..  she nudges him lightly to share his past.. painful as it is, i think Ashu feels tht Nidhi can understand and bring out some solution like she did with the chai thing wen he shared abt him being orphaned..😳.. and she did.. she cutely offered to make adrak wali chai of course bin baarish this time.πŸ˜†..tho she had never made tea in her life before..😳.. its this cuteness  and loveliness of Nidhi tht makes him like her.. he accepted the rose tht day for the first time after so many years may be to see how it feels to take it back in his life after the rain and the chai..😳.. Ashu is giving Nidhi an opportunity to change his life to change him..  and its clear he has started trusting Nidhi..more thn he is aware of..😳.. and is slowly inviting her into his life.. may b one day thy wud even share tht special nashta..😳..

the whole building up of Ashu-Nidhi r'ship is so nice..and romantic.. tht i cant get enuf of thm.. thy r indeed an endearing couple.. both have refreshing smiles.. and both know how to ligten up each others life.. now its time to share some pain.. lets c how thy confide and find solace in each other.. while Dr. Mallika tries hard to stop in vain thats wats brewing betn thm..

cant wait to see more of thm.. complimenting thr love story is Rangs-Angi's love story.. light but romantic and witty.. wud like to c more of their story as well..

Good job KTLK.. keep it up.. KTLK is slowly making its way into my heart.. and i hope it continues to deliver the same way..πŸ‘πŸΌ

wow..u hav brought out d magic n mystery of ashu-nidhi relatnshp..its so ezy to understnd d feelings nidhi z gng throgh...nidhi z like tornado in ashu's life...

ll b w8ng for ur posts...😊

lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@achiever :   I loved reading every single word of your post and loving KTLK to the core day by day. After seeing MB reaction in yesterday's episode, his facial expression and body language this is what came to my mind

What is this bond that is there between you and me? I wasn't ready to believe that someone could love me like this and love a person like me, the monster in me dies and is reduced to ashes whenever I see you or hear your name. It is this love that makes me smile 😊every time I hear your voice and see u, you silently steal my pain away☺️.