Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have also noticed it and I believe that was the reason Sky was asking her to speak "Jai Mata Dii" why would someone ask you do it if you are normal? Am I saying "Normal"? after knowing so much about Pooja Mishraa 
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

interestingly evicted contestants are taking PM's name to get noticed ðŸ˜†.. whatever they say  to public after coming out  fm bb they think public will believe them ..they still cannot create that hatred they wanted to create amoung the public with their speeches..😆

please watch the video and comment. she talks about every contestant she's being questioned about. that was an answer she gives to a question that was asked asking if PMs the new Dolly Bindra
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maureen100001

please watch the video and comment. she talks about every contestant she's being questioned about. that was an answer she gives to a question that was asked asking if PMs the new Dolly Bindra

arre yaar...kis baba adam ke jamane kei baat kar rahe ho tum log...kala jadoo...sirf filmo mein hota hai🤣...and why should anyone believe that idiot Sonika...who was six months pregnant when she came in the BB...isin't that proof enough that Sonika herself is not in her senses...and she is publicity ki bhooki...BB ko usko unborn baby ki jyada parwah thee...😆...log apni convinience ke hisaab se kuchh bhi believe kar lete hai...ab PM ke against hai toh chalo kuchh nahi to kala jaadu hi sahi...its ridiculous...😆...people don't even realise how ridiculous it sounds...
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SukhSandhu

I have also noticed it and I believe that was the reason Sky was asking her to speak "Jai Mata Dii" why would someone ask you do it if you are normal? Am I saying "Normal"? after knowing so much about Pooja Mishraa 

Haan haan Sukhji...jai maata di ko Shraddha se bolna chahiye ...na ki ye test karne ke liye bolna chahiye ki koi black magic karta hai ya nahi...PM se nafrat itni badi ho gayi hai kya ki usko galat saabit karne ke liye ab bhagwaan ka naam use kiya jaayega🤢
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -P.K.LeLe-

What's use of "Black Magic" in this home? These house members are already fool. What Pooja Mishra will get by doing black magic on them?

Does black magic really exist??😆...lanat hai meri padhai likhai per ..that I am even taking part in this discussion😆
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Does black magic really exist??😆...lanat hai meri padhai likhai per ..that I am even taking part in this discussion😆

why sonika didn't try to exit at the pregnancy stage when she came to know about PM's black magic?? it could have harmed her child na? Kuchu Bhi .. and bec of that Sky people in this forum also started believing it.. he might have heard this interview with sonika..
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
All this balck magic stuff is just crap,come on who would wanna do black magic in the bb house,they've all gone in it for the money and why would PM wanna do black magic in the house,especially to who and why,what's her benefit?
Even if she has spoken about it I don't see why it should be zoomed in on so much,people can have conversations about any random stuff the why is it that PM does or says something it has to be put under the magnifying glass.Everyone in there talks about a lot of crap which has no rhyme or reason but it's not becoming a debate,so why with PM?
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I'm sorry the subject of the topic is not "if back, magic exist or If you believe in black magic or If PM does black magic" please READ🤓

no one is forcing anyone to take part in any discussion. I'd prefer fair ppl