Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

even last night i saw your some comments  had word Ass , are you literally pleased with Mishra what done in show? if not, why you using this word continually?

are yaar vikrant i dont want to argue with u ...after all i had friendly discussion with other topics before ..
and to answer ur ques why I used it ? here you go ... in some other post whr the discussion going on one of PM's fan said ''its entertainment to watch it ...we like as PM entertaining in all these ways and she is a strong woman as she did this on national TV''

so i am remind this ans  ... and if i am pleased with it by this time i could have posted replies praising  mishra ...if u r PM fan doesnt mean that blindly u can jump on somebody with ur words..

And calling sonika 'ganwar' is really uncalled for ... ofcourse wat to wonder here ...here shonica being called as ganwar..in some other posts  all the contestants has been tagged with different names except  'devi mishra' ...

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monu_tan

Hey didnt u feel irked when she did that stupid as* jig on the camera, on the national tv?

no ..its called as entertainment ... plz dont be irked with it ..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey didnt u feel irked when she did that stupid as* jig on the camera, on the national tv?

no i dint feel so because ab to aadat si ho gayi  to see such scenes because several times i have seen many actress showing their As*ess on national tv !
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

a dirty mind can think only dirty stuff as  sonika is  dirty herself , if she was intelligent , she must not have dared to enter bigg boss during pregnancy period! bhooki of money

wow!! what a terrible accusation 😲
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really !! 😕 And i felt this is the cheapest antic anyone did on national television. Even Rakhi Sawant was better..

There's a difference between performing on a show and doing wat PM did on the camera. She looked awfully cheap when she did that.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: pesi11

are yaar vikrant i dont want to argue with u ...after all i had friendly discussion with other topics before ..
and to answer ur ques why I used it ? here you go ... in some other post whr the discussion going on one of PM's fan said ''its entertainment to watch it ...we like as PM entertaining in all these ways and she is a strong woman as she did this on national TV''

so i am remind this ans  ... and if i am pleased with it by this time i could have posted replies praising  mishra ...if u r PM fan doesnt mean that blindly u can jump on somebody with ur words..

And calling sonika 'ganwar' is really uncalled for ... ofcourse wat to wonder here ...here shonica being called as ganwar..in some other posts  all the contestants has been tagged with different names except  'devi mishra' ...

ofcourse ,showing ass on national tv was only for entertainment .
 i remember that one more day she had done same just  near by bathroom and toilet area!
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanya91

What is the credibility of Sonika???  a 'gawaar wrestler" ...right ...?

and talking about something does not mean that someone will be involved in it.

LAME thread.

mishra herself blaming housemates for hypnotism that they r doing hypnotism on her ..paagal hai kya mishra..here is the link

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/pooja-misrra-pe-kisne-jaadu-tona-kiya-day-44-uncensored-1-2057.html#top

monu_tan thumbnail

ofcourse ,showing ass on national tv was only for entertainment .
 i remember that one more day she had done same just  near by bathroom and toilet area!

Thats the cheapest entertainment we can get. No other contestant did that, ever. Even my maid was 🤢🤢 with that, socho uske level ka bi nahi tha 😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Really !! 😕 And i felt this is the cheapest antic anyone did on national television. Even Rakhi Sawant was better..

There's a difference between performing on a show and doing wat PM did on the camera. She looked awfully cheap when she did that.

you don't seem to have watched that  season of big boss in which rahul and payal rohtagi were !
monu_tan thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

mishra herself blaming housemates for hypnotism that they r doing hypnotism on her ..paagal hai kya mishra..here is the link

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/pooja-misrra-pe-kisne-jaadu-tona-kiya-day-44-uncensored-1-2057.html#top

oye cant watch..thoda preview batao..