Sushpective- An episode about NOTHING

Posted: 12 years ago
After some serious development in the story and the intensity today seemed completely time pass...Yes there was one significant scene with Shyam and Anjali but it ended up without any thing more than the creep trying to be more creepy...YIKES...The rest was completely disconnected from Arhi intensity we saw last week.

Let me not even comment on the dumb charades...which was as dumb as it could get... The only thing to be liked in the whole charades was Arnav squinting his eyes to look at Khushi like what the h***  was she trying to do?

The only other thing that I found interesting was that it looks like the story is moving towards La and Arnav marriage arrangement not khushi and Shyam's...which will be really a very welcome development from my point of view...I really don't want to see Khushi's marriage plans going beyond the engagement that has aleady happened...It would be a much interesting story to see La and Arnav's wedding getting planned and Khushi being the brides maid...

If that really happens the song that is humming in my head for Khushi is Taylor Swift's -Speak Now

I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

Don't say yes...run away now
I'll meet you when you are out of the church at the back door
Don't wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out and they said speak now...

I know ...I know...would naver happen with Arhi...but what the heck...I like the song...and there is nothing much to say about the episode...😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdWVz9zqZb4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Any way...I will give his episode a 6/10. It was really less than an average IPKKND episode...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Hiya Sush!!! My sentiments today remain as blank as the rest of your tile past Suspective ðŸ˜‰ 

Yes...i seriously feel this is a filler creative team writing all the filler episodes.  At this point, I can't even make an uneducated guess about where this is headed.  But hey, this might be the lull before the storm.

If Arnav keeps his end of the bargain about not speaking to her - it will be interesting to see how he mimes his WH* 😆 tomorrow!

As for the Shyam-Anjali scene -- there must be a point to it...except i can't really speculate.  Will he use that in the future ?? I told you so but you didn't believe me!!

my dear sush, you are very generous to give it a 6/10!!! Lend me some of your generosity!!!🤗
Nicely written except I don't want LA ASR marriage track.I don't know but it's equally BAD as Shyam KKG marriage track.No marriage track with either of them would work with me.
Everything else I agree 100% . Boring episode.
Originally posted by mommy2000

Hiya Sush!!! My sentiments today remain as blank as the rest of your tile past Suspective ðŸ˜‰ 

Yes...i seriously feel this is a filler creative team writing all the filler episodes.  At this point, I can't even make an uneducated guess about where this is headed.  But hey, this might be the lull before the storm.

If Arnav keeps his end of the bargain about not speaking to her - it will be interesting to see how he mimes his WH* 😆 tomorrow!

As for the Shyam-Anjali scene -- there must be a point to it...except i can't really speculate.  Will he use that in the future ?? I told you so but you didn't believe me!!

my dear sush, you are very generous to give it a 6/10!!! Lend me some of your generosity!!!🤗

Hi Renu...! I shoud have left the title blank beyond Sushpective😃 

5/10 marks are for our favorite characters to show up...The additional 1 point is for Shyam to be out for 75% of the episode😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by trina2010

Nicely written except I don't want LA ASR marriage track.I don't know but it's equally BAD as Shyam KKG marriage track.No marriage track with either of them would work with me.
Everything else I agree 100% . Boring episode.

Trina this not Seinfeld yaar ...kuch to hoga na story mein...some ups and downs...some drama...Haven't you seen enough Shahrukh Khan movies...one lead (usually the heroine) getting engaged or almost ready to be married to some one other than Shahrukh is almost a given...😃
Yeah I understand Sush. Par kuchh to alag Hogarth na. I mean hero gets engaged and just before marriage BAM the bride is changed . Arey IPKKND was supposed to be different na. Anyway as long as the story moves I am OK .
Originally posted by trina2010

Yeah I understand Sush. Par kuchh to alag Hogarth na. I mean hero gets engaged and just before marriage BAM the bride is changed . Arey IPKKND was supposed to be different na. Anyway as long as the story moves I am OK .

Alag hei na...ASR ke pyar ka Andaz...most people are left wondering...Ye Pyaar hei Kya?   😆😆😆😆😆  or as the Cvs like to call it

Iss pyaar  ko kya naam doon?
wow !! u were able to write this much about NOTHING !!
u can really write ðŸ˜†

my reaction after the episode was 
i am happy that my eyes did not pop out of my socket after rolling this much ðŸ˜†

sorry i sound as bad as the episode .. blame the episode for making me like this 

Sush

Your title said it all ... an episode about nothing ...

Hope all this is leading somewhere ... one or two episodes like this are forgiveable, but more than that will be a serious turn off.

My only ray of hope is that Shashi discovering Shyam's truth was also preceded by lots of these near misses ... so I hope there is something more on Shyam coming up in the ME ... I really want him discovered by someone in the show who doesn't go promptly dumb right afterwards!
Absolutely. While ArHi interactions may be cute, amusing, intense, etc., need to see some movement in the story asap, otherwise it seems like the show is just dragging now. 

CVs, pull up your socks, please, and get going!!!!!!!