Rohini...THE DEVIL

samlak thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh my god...what a devilish character is that of Rohini's...yesterday she thrashed Naina to the saturation point...she takes different avatars...kaikeyi in front of sanket, chameleon in front of Aayi and Kaki...a pure DEVIL in front of Naina and that of Manthra towards Psycho...she seems to be the one who gets to speak the most in the show all the time and doesnt seem to stop at all...patha nahin when we would get a break from her...i was all along thinking that she would be punished for her deeds but nothing in the vicinity i suppose ...initially she was shown as having some health complications while conceiving but she is hale and healthy to be shouting at the top of her voice after few days of delivery!!  oh Almighty ...the CVs...please please make her DUMB for sometime at least! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly.. thats y i always said Rohini is more poisonous than Sonakshi. because she persuaded psycho to do all those dirty game and she herself stood as Ms Clean. her all game was behind the curtain. Actualy, she was using that garl for her own benifite.
heeriyehh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
after watching todays episode I was wondering how will they get rid of her? I mean eventually they would have to get rid of her but bringing a baby into the picture pretty much just ruined those chances;   Unless the health complications she was having come right back and I don't know somehow take her life ????  ðŸ˜› 

If she was to get kicked out of the house ; what would happen to the baby?  I think it's fair if she has a life threatening health complication and ends up dying. ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by heeriyehh - 12 years ago
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ntsindia

exactly.. thats y i always said Rohini is more poisonous than Sonakshi. because she persuaded psycho to do all those dirty game and she herself stood as Ms Clean. her all game was behind the curtain. Actualy, she was using that garl for her own benifite.

absolutly ryte..