Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Love Viraat and Mannu !!

ViraatRox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya All 🤗

Just started watching this show..and my first post.. Love the show and the leads.  They did a great job with casting.  Love the story.. Hope the show keeps up the standard and quite looking forward to seeing the story unfold

My first time getting involved with an indian serial..I tried watching few star plus show few months back but gave up since I found the things shown in serials quite regressive and leads a bit mentally retarded..gave up after watching a weeks worth... wont name names..

Anyhoo.. so excited about this one..How adorable is Viren ? love his smiles and the way he says his dialogues.. Jeevika is kinda sweet too.. just find her slightly behanji type (ducking behind couch to avoid chappals).. not that there is anything wrong with being a behanji.. ..  I think...they both look and act so cute together ;-)

The actress playing maanvi is doing a great job.  I think she is adding much more to the dialogues given to her by some improvisations.. Love watching her. She has great screen presence and perfect timing.. Also.. works well with the sister..

My fav is Viraat.. He is kinda bad boy sexy..though i wish they give him a hotter wardrobe.. (no light or faded jeans) but he is really cute and shares great screen chemistry with the actress playing maanvi and his brother..

I absolutely loved the episode when Jeevika says goodbyes.. It was done beautifully and felt very real

Loved the episode today... though I found it a a bit unbelievable of jeevika to mention mannu during such a romantic scene  ..not once but twice ... and Viren not minding it at all..

Come on..CVs !!!.. a gorgeous hunk takes a girl for a drive and the first thing the girl says to him after opening her eyer.. "y its great and I want my sis to see it:"   she could have held the thought for 30 more min and shared it on the return drive ..

Looking forward to sharing the fun moments , ranting over bloopers, raving over gorgeous lead boys and rest of the good stuff.. with all of you in this forum..

take care 😃
Edited by ViraatRox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! Welcome to the forum. :)
You can introduce youeself here- ~: Members Introduction Thread :~ :)

Viren<33 He is really adorable and his smile totally melts my heart.. And his hair and the way he touches them when he is shy.. 😍 *snaps out of fangirl mode* 😆 So ya he is amazing! <33 KT is doing a fantastic job. :D

Jeevika <33 She is SO sweet! <33 I totally love her and haha, true, her character is kind of the "typical" Indian daughter and bahu but I love her nonetheless! <3 Krystle is doing a fab job and I absolutely adored her during the goodbye scene- she did it fantastically! <33

Manvi <33 She's SO cute! <33 Manvi is so full of life and her character is totally opposite to her sister's! Can't wait to see how her illness track progresses...i'm so worried for her. :( Nia is doing an amazing job! <33

Virat <33 He's really the hot dude type of guy! I love the way he teases his brother, Manvi and greets Jeevika 😆 Kushal is doing a great job! <33

Hahaha, so true, when Jeevika metioned Manvi twice on her "date" with Viren- I was like what? Why? Now? But that's what the show is about, the ultra-strong and unique bond between the sisters and how it affects all their other relationships. They're just just preparing us for that- building it up slowly. 😳 And viren has come across as an understanding guy till now- don't know what it will take to finally test his patience though 😆

This is overall a great show and I am enjoying it! I really like both the leads- the two different personas add flavour to the show though I love Jeevika-Viren, they are closer to my heart 😳 But the sisterly bond that Jeevika-manvi share surpasses all the sister-sister relationship that I have seen till now- It is unique, special and really hert-warming. Moreover, it makes me realise the importance of my sister and wants me to have a relationship like their's with my sister. I love Jeevika-manvi <3 

Crap, that was long. 😆

Anyway, hope you have fun here! <3 🤗
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
VirManiac thumbnail
OMGG yeees virat(soo sexxy ) is my favv too
is it just me or do all of you fall for bad guys?
i absolutely love this show... this is the only indian show i watch

just love the chemistry between virat and maanvi seems soo natural
and they look good togather in terms of height and everything

viren is a hottie :$ ... i like viren and jeevika this couple is exactly lke shahid and amrita frm vivah... and i love that movie i watched it like 20 times

all the other characters are just perfect for their role

oh and btw Welcome to the forum! :)
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i lovee diss showw..yest epi waz vryyy nicee..
Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love maanvi...niya sharma is doing a great job whenever she comes the slow paced drama gets a life...her energy level takes the show next level...virat and manvi share an amazing chemistry...
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
VIRAT MANVIII out of the worlddd...
love them more n more n more nowww...
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Heyy welcome Saloni! 😃 OMG we are like Twinnies hehee.