Posted: 12 years ago
Filler episodes until mega episode on 20th? Is it me or I feel the story is just standing on a precipice? It seems like we are just having filler episode with nothing great happening. Do CVs have something shocking for us on the mega episode I wonder? What suspense could it be. 

1. Shyam getting caught (Com'on not so early they will drag this more am sure!)
2. Arhi loving each other gets known by family.
3. Lavanya leaving after she realises ARhi's love...

You can add your thoughts too of what is to come on the mega episode :)

SBS/SBB not showing any future tracks either so the suspense is killing for sure!

I know todays episode really killed me, and I don't usually complain about episodes too much. it wasnt that there was hardly any ArHi, although I dont like that, I dont mind unless other stuff is happening, but it was more like a filler episode with a minute worth of proper scenes instead of an episode with a few filler scenes.

I am really sick of the almost getting caught Shyam scenes, like I genuinely do not get the point. Why do they show pointless scenes like this that will never be remembered if they are not planning on revealing stuff, it is such a waste of time. i would prefer flashbacks
that is the same thing i said...there hasn't been any sbs sbb stuff and today epi was shot last week as we saw on the sbs. so all the stuff they shot this week has been a mystery. hopefully its great since they are keeping it all hush hush.
iknw some thing big defi is gona come up but i miss sarun ints sbs and sbb
Lets hope ME is good as the past week including this week has been quite boring.  No chemistry between the leads. 

Why the hell does Khushi have to serve food to Arnav... the RM does not have any more servants around... she is not working there anymore... why is she cooking...grrr!!

Moveon with the story line... we do not need these filler episodes

Yesterdays episode was a complete YAWN 🥱
totally agree...the story is standstill now...I hope CVs come up with something shocking in the mega episode and no clue on SBB/SBS that is making us wait in suspense...
i think  nothing  will be interested in ME ...agar kuch hota to sbs clue de deta
They better do SOMETHING on the ME as they cannot continue to just keep dragging the same scene with the same dialogues etc for another week!

So lets hope something happens! At least 1 thing will be helpful at this stage! I will take anything now!

Hopes on ME nw..no sbs..no sbb..no promo..so jst hv 2 wait.