Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vcool thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guyz my skool is starting soon so i wont be able to continue tht soon so plz dont mind plz plz plz..... 🤔
Pooja922 thumbnail
continue soon....loved the part
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
oh thats awesome! cont. soon!
Mahekkhan thumbnail
that was great plz cont soon. 👏
vcool thumbnail
ok guyz i was in the hospital for the past few dayz i will continue the next part in half n hr 😊
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
how are u now ....what happened ....get well soon ..and contd plz 😃
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
👏 👏 👏 cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon cont soon
👏 👏 👏
vcool thumbnail
Hi guyz sorry had to go to the doctor…well here is the 6th part hope u guyz love it
PART 6 :
Recap:
        N: after knowing the Sharma's really well we have decided something really special tht instead of becoming family friends…….hum rishtedar(relatives) ban na chate hai aur hum ne yeh decision liya hai ke Mr. Sharma ki baiti(daughter) Kripa Sharma ki jald se jald Dilip Khanna ke bete(son) Angad Khanna ki bewi ban ne wali hai!

Every1 was shocked especially Angad and Kripa tht thy are goin to get married!
Then suddenly Kripa's mom comes on the stage and says:

Km: yehi nahin balke hum Aaliya ko apne ghar ki bahu bana ne lage hai…….Aaliya just blushed and Josh was on top of the world….

At the scene:
                    After a while every1 was gone from the party and naina was talking to Kripa's mom about the engagement they decided tht they will have the engagement day after tomorrow. Naina made Aaliya and Josh go for shopping and then after some moments kripa's mom made Angad and Kripa go for shopping….

Angad and Kripa didn't talk for a while so Kripa got bored she inserted a cd and started listening the song was the slow version of KYPH Angad simply hated tht song so he turned it off..then kripa turned it on again…this happened for a while then finally kripa said:

K:tumhari problem kya hai…mujhe sakoon se yeh gaana sun ne do

A: meri problem yeh hai ke mujhe yah gaana nahin pasaand…so turn it off!

K: nahin band karu gi….sirf tumhari marzi se nahin duniya chalti samjhe

A: nahin samjha..

K: main samjha bhi nahin sakti

A: toh kisne kaha hai ke samjhao

K: arrrrgggghhhhh!....I HATE YOU ANGAD..

A: toh kisne kahan hai tht …U LOVE ME

Kripa gets pissed off and Angad is smiling looking at her pissed off….

After a while they reach the mall…

Kripa gets off from the car and goes in then after some time Angad comes in…they go to a shop and start looking for clothes Kripa finds a dress and goes in to change while Angad is still looking for a sherwani after a lllllloooooonnnnnngggggg time he finds an off-white sherwani and goes in to change after he changes into the sherwani he looks at himself in the mirror … and on the other side Kripa's door isn't getting closed and Angad forgot to lock his.. Kripa runs out of the room and by mistake she goes into Angad's changing room and locks it …
To be continued

Plz leave comments
i was really sick...soooo sorry 😊
annapurna thumbnail
great fan fic plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz cont soon
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
haha that was funny! cont. soon!