kokila doesnt want gopi to know anything

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 n her reason for this was because gopi kept rashis truth from her,  but i seriously think that kokila doesnt want gopi to know because she does not want Gopi getting ideas ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree right now Kokila is only concerned about keeping Gopi under her thumb, she doesn't want Gopi to figure out that she can be above Kokila if she wants to. 
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I agree right now Kokila is only concerned about keeping Gopi under her thumb, she doesn't want Gopi to figure out that she can be above Kokila if she wants to. 

Allow me to disagree Nafs ðŸ˜†

I think Koki realises that Gopi needs to learn about UrShi. At the moment when it comes to the duo then Gopi wears her rose tinted spectacles and believes everything to be a misunderstanding.

Koki knows that one day Gopi is going to be the ruling matriach in the family. And she needs to be wise in the ways of people in order to be strong. Otherwise she will end up like Jawa Dene who is totally useless at the job.

Koki must realise that there is always a chance of Rashi coming back into MM. And Gopi needs to be ready for her and be able to handle her for the rest of their lives.

My 2 cents anyways ðŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Allow me to disagree Nafs ðŸ˜†

I think Koki realises that Gopi needs to learn about UrShi. At the moment when it comes to the duo then Gopi wears her rose tinted spectacles and believes everything to be a misunderstanding.

Koki knows that one day Gopi is going to be the ruling matriach in the family. And she needs to be wise in the ways of people in order to be strong. Otherwise she will end up like Jawa Dene who is totally useless at the job.

Koki must realise that there is always a chance of Rashi coming back into MM. And Gopi needs to be ready for her and be able to handle her for the rest of their lives.

My 2 cents anyways ðŸ˜†

But that's the exact reason to make her sit down and explain the Urshi kalakaries to Gopi and why they were doing certain things, but Kokila doesn't even want to discuss it as Suk said because it will give Gopi ideas and as I am saying she want to subjugate Gopi, she intends to live a long time, Gopi must always be obedient and not question her, if she explains to Gopi how the world works, Gopi starts to use her brain for other things then prayers and cooking and Kokila looses control. 
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
evenif she came to know about true colours of urshi.. she will just forgive them and will beg kokila to give her a second chance.. gopi really cares for rashi.. recent things show that like gopi changed ahem she can also change rashi if she gets her alone..
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

But that's the exact reason to make her sit down and explain the Urshi kalakaries to Gopi and why they were doing certain things, but Kokila doesn't even want to discuss it as Suk said because it will give Gopi ideas and as I am saying she want to subjugate Gopi, she intends to live a long time, Gopi must always be obedient and not question her, if she explains to Gopi how the world works, Gopi starts to use her brain for other things then prayers and cooking and Kokila looses control. 

I agree that koki should explain everything to gopi in regards to urshi. But I think the reason she is not doing it is not out of fear that gopi will get out of her controll (please that girl is so easily manipulated there is no danger of that ever happening) but rather because of impatiance and anger. I think koki is just irriated with gopi, because gopi does not open her eyes and has her urshi mantra on repeat. She properly wants to put of the headache she will get from a conversation with gopi about urshi's true colours as long as possible, which I can understand. She might also wants to cool her own feelings a bit otherwise she would really blasted at gopi within in this conversation. Or another possibilty is that she is hoping for urshi to show there true colours in such a way infront of gopi, that even she cannot argue about it. Or realise it on her own. You know start thinking how everybody could be so wrong about her darling mami and rashi bhen and than realise that she is wrong about them (I know I should dream on, but she might get some brain)

@ rashi I don't think that gopi would forgive urshi so easily, if she learns the whole truth. Last time rashi harmed her and acted against her. This time she acted against another person she really likes and agaist koki as well. So I think she will not beg for their forgiveness but wouldn't exactly act against them either. Maybe she will keep just out of the whole matter like she should have done from the beginning.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
koki just want gopi a perfect bahu nd patni not other thing...