Losers (Juhi,Sid,Sky) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

@raff**kkar ji-- i repeated again and again   what sid was wrong. when he abused mishra parents ..but same time mishra cant be scott free for her tantrums that she was throwing to the housemates  ..she crossing  lines herself...GET LOST,  slamming the door ,being rude from two days, talk to my ass🤢 what the hell it is...ant mehak she telling to sid when to shut him when he was so angry it was invitation for next fight with mehak  ..she should have wait for sumtime so that sid would have calm down and could bear criticism ...woh time par bolna matlab she want to fight again no wonder sid didnnt listened her later

arre anshul mia I see u r points but u continously supporting juhi maate is a surprise to me😲
never knew u r a secret admirer of her 😉
see i do not support PM anymore she lost it long time back with her antics but she is a true entertainer and very creative and i love the villains since they make life more interesting if all people are good like u r fav lady raga then life will be dull

Sid just walked into her trap and became very bad in the eyes of audience he was just trying to show he is a man but he is still a kid he was bullied by sky left and right but this kid has no answer

Mehak was even telling after he cooled off but he does not want to listen to a constructive criticism He thinks he just won some stupid MTV show he thinks he is next big thing
every time he tries to show off which really puts me off

@raffuchakar ji-----abt juhi i already explained it u missed the point again

anshul mia I got he point but it never made sense to me how can some one change thier POV randomly like in the case of juhi

so I agree to disagree with you on this point, your honour 😉

Originally posted by raffuchakkar

arre anshul mia I see u r points but u continously supporting juhi maate is a surprise to me😲
never knew u r a secret admirer of her 😉
see i do not support PM anymore she lost it long time back with her antics but she is a true entertainer and very creative and i love the villains since they make life more interesting if all people are good like u r fav lady raga then life will be dull--- i just pity now a days on mishra sumtime she is mad and making whole house mad😕 its will be  better for her mental health that she leaves the house othwerise koi na koi to bahar jayega phyiscal assault ke reason se

Sid just walked into her trap and became very bad in the eyes of audience he was just trying to show he is a man but he is still a kid he was bullied by sky left and right but this kid has no answer

Mehak was even telling after he cooled off but he does not want to listen to a constructive criticism He thinks he just won some stupid MTV show he thinks he is next big thing
every time he tries to show off which really puts me off
---- she herself lost that chance when she tried to confront him while sid was fighting...did same mehak was listening to anybody after the fight with sky ?/ she was throwing tantrums here and there for two days  when other didn;t anything wrong to her  because her ego  and mind set after the fight which natural that person doesn;t listen anyone  after the fight and it takes to be normal and same pattern repeated with sid

I dont know why people are involving sky in this. He has done nothing wrong in today's episoe. in fact
 he looks very sensible.

Sky is actually the winner in today's episode for sure.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago

i think PM is not MAD but she acts like one she is very creative in getting herself out of every nominations
even PB has figured her out that she is intelligent
i think it is a ploy by PM that she intentionally irritates people by going after them like in case of Amar and she makes them say all bad words and all these amars and sids just walk into her trap

PM is just acting like a psycho and for some extent Sky has figured it out she knows lot of stuff

PM is going to be there for some more time she is bread winner of the BB crew this season😉

SKY SID JUHI AND BEDI are most annoying people in big boss5...so much manipulation by these 4 people ...for stupid task...as if they are in real election ...self centered crazy guys...please nominate both aunties juhi and bedi this week...sky is already nominated luckily...No guy in India behaves the way sid and sky bullying girls in big boss house...most of indian guys respect woman and care women...hope big boss kick these crapshit Sky and chamcha sid out ...I am glad amar team won the task ...goondagiri d dadagiri sky team lost the game...Hope they play game with selfrespect and dignity ...when amar team was celebrating in other room...Juhi and bedi  was provoking and instigating crap guys...juhi 's true color is coming out...hope they go out asap