New Promo - super episode

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
super episode will air this sunday 9 pm IST

Anandi with singh family in a temple.shravan's mom shouted anandi and asked her where did she hide shravan. Anandi was surprised and said she didnt know then Shravan's mom show the fake photo of her and shravan, Anandi got a shock. she was in  tears and ran away from the temple. All tried to stop her.
and BG voice over said will anandi able answer to all the accusations?

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

isme rone ki kyaa baat hain jagya bachake le aaya naa , so why wont villagers believe that she was kidnapped😕

anshansh thumbnail
dear agnipariksha she has to undergo so she has to prove all that allegations r  wrong n she is not a girl to cry she will prove her solemnity   be faithful and when jagya saved her that means she was right not ran awy 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
khushi, in the beginning shravans mom asks"batha, kahan chupa ke rakkha hai mhare shravan ko"..  she blames anandi for everything ,so  she cries and runs away..🤔
khusi_* thumbnail
saw the full one!!
its shravan's mom who accused anandi for hiding shravan somewhere!!

well i think jagiya left jetsar without any more confrontations with villagers!!...so ppl cant know about it!!
wese v anandi doesnt have any proof!!🤔
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

saw the full one!!

its shravan's mom who accused anandi for hiding shravan somewhere!!

well i think jagiya left jetsar without any more confrontations with villagers!!...so ppl cant know about it!!
wese v anandi doesnt have any proof!!🤔

kyya mom hai uski😲 ,kidnaping ke paise ki halwa poori khane ke baad she is accusing anandi 😡,jab ki saare karname uske shravan ki hai... ,hadh ha besharmi ki..👎🏼
but suday ka episide hai naaa so jagya could have more scenes in jetsar,🤔wonder if bhairav too comes with sumitra when she called jagya...
khusi_* thumbnail
hmm...pata nehin...but jagiya is gaining sympathy!!😆
i was reading some comments in other sites...there r so much +ve reactions r there regarding JA...
i am surprized...
srif IF main hi ese comments jyada nehin milta dekhne ko!!
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oho stuoid singhs, why did they not go confront shravan parents before hand, that look our son brought back anadi who was kidnapped, maybe your sone kidnapped her, we will take you all to police, now that woud have been awesooome  and shut them up.

but no all of them had to wait for the accusations to start, what are the cvs planning to show for wed thrus fri epi? anadi jag missing each other that will be too much!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

wat type of mother is she??🤢 or i think hes not their son bcoz atleast no true mother will ever do this & eating like jyo said "halwa-poori"4 the sake of money.bcoz if they were threatened then they wudn't'd been celeberating but rather afraid of heth singh like gulli was. i think now A has reached safely & heth singh can't get her back 4 his malicious planning so now he must've asked shravan's so-callled parents 2 blame A 4 their son's kidnapping or harming him!!🤢🤢🤢

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
anandi ko kehna chahie usay ghar pe cahur k aayi hun safayi kerne k liye kiun k woh hai he saala naukar aesa karo tum bhi saath aa jao dono k aanay se ghar ka kaam asaan ho jayega aur aik thappar maarna chahiye shravan ki maan k maun pe k burihiya tu sathya gayi hai :(
yaar i m fed up yeh anandi ki mushkilain khatam kiun nahin hotien???😭