KATRINA is Chikni CHAMELI >priyanka tweets - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Chikni Chameli dancing with a Mota Saand (Sanju)...   thought, the contrast theory is not in vogue any more   ๐Ÿ˜•  
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

Chikni Chameli dancing with a Mota Saand (Sanju)...   thought, the contrast theory is not in vogue any more   ๐Ÿ˜•  

Oh Mogli ๐Ÿ˜† I cant to watch this video. I have a feeling that it might actually work, Katrina sizzles (only) in item numbers and well, I'm actually looking forward to this lol.
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

Imran Khan and Vir Das danced next to Kunal Roy Kapoor in switty..that worked๐Ÿ˜‰
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so first it was munni badnaam, sheila ki jawani, razia phas gayi. now after chhamak chhallo it's chikni chameli. what's next?

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Imran Khan and Vir Das danced next to Kunal Roy Kapoor in switty..that worked๐Ÿ˜‰

Kunal Roy Kapoor was not a saand; he was the stationary phone booth on the set  ๐Ÿ˜†

^^Stationary phone booth???๐Ÿคฃ
From where do you come up with these bizarre examples?๐Ÿ˜†
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
ROFL ๐Ÿคฃ
Chikni Chameli...
let her do iten numbers na, she dances well enuf and looks hot too, but I just hope they choreograph it good, not like the BG title song ๐Ÿคช
Is there a point of even calling the movie Agneepath now?? 

Apath was a serious and intense film...not one with chikni chameli or whtever the heck it is,...

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
lol they cudnt cum up wid sumthin less weird ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

so first it was munni badnaam, sheila ki jawani, razia phas gayi. now after chhamak chhallo it's chikni chameli. what's next?

chachundar ke sar pe chameli ka phool.๐Ÿ˜†Starring Johny Lever. :P