Remember the Kasam...

LX2FX2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
To all the die-hard fans of ASR/Arnav/Khushi,

Time to remember your Kasam everyone!!! Stay Strong...ArHi will be proud of you😊

We will not comment/like/reply/quote on any anti-ASR and Anti-Khushi /bashing post...we will not give the post any attention that it means to seek. Further to that we don't need to defend or explain what they do...the simple explanation is that he is ASR and she is Khushi!!! If someone does not understand their actions then they clearly don't watch our unique/popular/amazing/exciting/entertaining/awesome show IPKKND.

Next bit has been contributed by our dear Sathya (tanthya) : Thanks Sathya in advance!!!

My Humble request to all the posters who respond in Bashing threads ...Please do not reply in that thread  !!

Most such posters are attention seekers ..the moment you reply, They WIN !!  .. what happens is by ur reply , u are actually encouraging  them and people like them to make more such posts ..

Another factor to be noted is..when u begin to reply constantly, U r ensuring that the abusive thread remains in the  first pages ..thereby giving greater exposure to that offensive thread ...   IGNORE SUCH THREADS, DO NOT REPLY ...and the thread goes to the back pages where it can  R.I.P ...if you feel compelled to reply...count to 3 or  just  divert ur mind  to some wonderful ARHI scene..come out of that thread..it is not worth ur anger or ur  time...

Such threads may not  cease coming  but if we  continue to boycott such threads ..It will STOP pretty soon...

Again I request you...DO not  fall into the trap and give what the poster desperately seeks ..UR ATTENTION !!
Edited by LX2FX2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why not take a similar kasam for Khushi as well...there are lots of post bashing her as well...
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice oath! If some one is not enjoying the show...no one can make them does not matter what any body has to say...
I do think that it is impossible to watch a show if you don't like a lead...if that is really the case for some one they will themself stop watching...However...ASR character is a complex one...and discussion about the good and bad is healthy (at least that is what I think)...It is not reasonable to expect people to be singing praises of him all the time...The CVs did not write it that way...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anjs

why not take a similar kasam for Khushi as well...there are lots of post bashing her as well...

you r right. many people also bashed khushi. and now i hate ASR bcoz of his decesion to marry LA. he is destroying not only his and khushi's life, but stupid lavanya's life also.
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I agree but with a qualification. We will read and try to differentiate between positive criticism and negative criticism. And neglect the negative. But positive criticism can be considered. You know ASR bein ASR has flaws and there is nothing wrong in accepting them as flaws.

That we love and adore and worship him despite those flaws is what should come forth against the "unhappy with ASR" point of view.

I may sount a little Grandma -ish here but I really feel so.
LX2FX2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

Thanks...updated
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ok..nice post..I TAKE KASAM FOR KHUSHI,ARNAV & IPKKND...
LX2FX2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Nice oath! If some one is not enjoying the show...no one can make them does not matter what any body has to say...

I do think that it is impossible to watch a show if you don't like a lead...if that is really the case for some one they will themself stop watching...However...ASR character is a complex one...and discussion about the good and bad is healthy (at least that is what I think)...It is not reasonable to expect people to be singing praises of him all the time...The CVs did not write it that way...

Agree...discussions are healthy and help us understand the complex character ASR is. But it absolutely frustrates me when someone uses the word HATE...it can simply be replaced with not liking😉 (as done by you)
BTW I love your post Sushpective and eagerly wait for it everyday😊
Edited by LX2FX2 - 12 years ago
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes totally agree..nice post!
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Y only khushi n arnav, for me no negative criticism for ne of d characters of ipkknd.