(: SKY THE ENTERTAINER CHARMER OFFICIAL AT :) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by monu_tan

Lets start with some poems on Sky..irshaad irshaaad

Sky has surely changed the scenario in the house. We do not have any 3 gangs in the house anymore. Amar is in la *touch me not* mode, Shraddha is calming down, PB is no more a judge, Juhi is no more in the kitchen, PM refuses to fight with Sky, Sid has grown a tail..

Sky chamatkaari hai😆

Poems on Akaash? stud_akshay ki yaad dila di, he had the best unintentionally funny poetry praising Akaash... 😍

Your's is nice too 👍🏼
He is different from that jungle show 👍🏼
Originally posted by nishu786

Sky is the game changer...i m liking him now a days 😃
me too...😊

ALL akash aka sky fans can now add pics , videos to this thread now...This is official SKY BABA AT ...Any improvement suggestions are welcomed . ENJOY :)

Yeah this show got the life only after Sky (Aakaash Baba) entered the house. His one liners, his charisma, his quick wittednes and the way he handled that psycho Poo Mixture is awesome.  He wins hearts when he speaks really.  I was already fed up with all silliness of Poo Mixture and all other bitchy backstabbers. Sky cleared the firmament of that house. And he tries the best to keep it CLEAR...

Yeah go on Sky baba. You're the real winner human being we had been waiting for all the seasons around.👍🏼
👍🏼 Edited by persuit - 12 years ago
Sara where is my name in sky fan list ???? 😕😭

Originally posted by nishu786

Sara where is my name in sky fan list ???? 😕😭

I m so sorry guys, i just finished making it, I will add you just now :)
Originally posted by sarasingh86

I m so sorry guys, i just finished making it, I will add you just now :)

Thank you sara 🤗 😃🥳

Alright people , gotta go now, I will be back in couple of hours...Anyone who want to join fan club, please PM me anytime ...see yahaaa😊
I was wondering why a SKY official AT was not happening and here it is ... created by you Sara which is just right ! 😊😊😊  You and me perhaps are the first fans of Sky when he even just entered the house and everyone either didnt have an opinion on him and or hated him becoz of his Jungle performance.  

He got me upset when the Mahek thing happened but soon won me over with his charm and personality.  I dont think he is going to go that aggressive route again - he himself realized how wrong he was and you can see he is making so much of an effort to control his anger. 

Posting what I posted in another thread about his game strategy which I think is awesome: 

"Sky is playing excellently.  He has a way with the ladies and has them wrapped around his little finger.  He nominated the absolute right people in view of the game.  It is obvious he and Amar have some pact and he proved himself to Amar by the Shonali nomination - she is a very small fry anyway and will go out soon and is in no position to win this game at any rate.  WHo were the choices - Amar, Shraddha, PM, PB, Juhu, Vida, Mahek (saved and cannot be nominated.)  At this stage voting PB or Juhi against any of these people (Vida, Shraddha, PM) was not going to serve any purpose - they would get saved.  Instead by nominating them he would have alienated people who are friendly with him at this stage and not really achieving anything by alienating them.  Even he needs some support in the house.  So both of them were out.  I think Amar and he will kick Sid out towards the end and the pea-sized brained Sid will not even know what hit him.  He thinks he is being clever by instigating PM to fight but doesnt know that he himself is being instigated by Sky.  I appreciate the great game Sky is playing - and people he is playing with dont even realize it.  I wonder what his plans with Choohi and PB are later.  "