All the TRP/TAM's : 1+2 week FINAL TRP PG 16 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

great

Edited by aancchal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aancchal

agree
please gyus it just a week and HD lost 0.5 trp .

ok show ke liye hi sahi apni rati ke liye sahi don't close your eyes .

we have waited for her for one whole year .

and we have to make her show a super hit.

baki  tum log jano .

Once u stop spreading negativity , you might see show doing well...100% start at 8.00 PM slot on Zee .is it not enough😃 Avg 2.7 is more than enough for the first week
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

You hv been way too negative , why? Is it not great to see good figure 

just because of male lead ..where did you get daily trp , can u provide the source?

As you claim that u r RP fan , so atleast support her n be little happy for her rather than putting negative prediction , she has put her heart n soul to this show n proving herself by portraying absolultly different character n working hard , this show in unique n i want this show at the top in the future , Average is good in the first week ðŸ˜ƒ lets hope for the best 

why people see negativity in this . and yes i am artian but always blamed as so called rati fan .

i just said we have to support HD fully that's it  . i don't like sumit but still i watch HD just for rati

and you calling me negative if i am  negative person never ever watch her show .

no one has right to ask my integrity towards rati may be we have noticed each other from few months but i am here from years and never loved anyone more then rati and ... .

Originally posted by aancchal

ok good but anyone notice .

it started with

2.9 ,2.8 ,2.7 ,2.6 
and

ended

with 2.4 and each dayi trp decreased .

hope ane wale samay mein ye sirf badhe ghate nahi .

i am not negative just conserned and roshnee i love rati to  don't take it in other way .

ok how come i ended up in your comment?
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Once u stop spreading negativity , you might see show doing well...100% start at 8.00 PM slot on Zee .is it not enough😃 Avg 2.7 is more than enough for the first week

ok mam i am sorry i have pointed out this point it's better i removed my point  .
Anchal,u r way too negative but leave it i better not reply to ur comments , is it no great show started with 2.7 average like PR ,rather than being happy you r using negatvie terminology, I m not interested in super hit TAG  but yes i do want people appreciate the show because it is good n RP is really working hard on that. Anchal i never seen u pointing out positive points ..

Something is always better than nothing.. previously people were comparing with IPK n BV n kept saying slot it hard etc etc ..n now If HD proved to HAT KE Show than peole started talking negative.. Enjoy the show yaar rather than checking n comparing daily TRP 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
TRP- 2.4??? is it true???
wow -its  really very good  for first week
inshallah it will increase more..
btw can anyone provide the direct link of this source

Oh God She is Just saying that trp dropped at last day of the week...it should improve...whats so -ve abt it...?????
as for trps...2.7 avg is not Bad...Hope it achieve more in coming week...

@ last and final comment it's better negative people leave HD form na .

you take it wrong i just got daily trp and told everyone to support HD .

thats 

if you think point out karna negativity hai to cool no problem .

tumne ye to dekha i said negative about daily trp   but tumne ye nahi dekha what i said " to support HD" ..

if i am not concerned or bother for rati main bhi dusro ki trah HD forms pe visit nahi karti .

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Oh God She is Just saying that trp dropped at last day of the week...it should improve...whats so -ve abt it...?????
as for trps...2.7 avg is not Bad...Hope it achieve more in coming week...

komze who said it hun?????