Posted: 12 years ago
i feel that this show should be called saath nibhana saayhiya rather than bade ache as ram and priya have supported ecah other through thick and thin. They trust each other and dont fall into people's trap. They understand each other and take care of each other.

Dont be mad. Just a thought. 😳
Ram supported priya in ashwin matter
priya is there for ram she returned his happiness by re uniting with his mother.
Ram Aur Priya ki jodi Bade acche lagthe hain..The Title itself is self explanatory about their relationship...Whatever maybe your suggestion, my friend, they all will be Bade acche lagthe hain.. 
True Ritu.Priya is also building a hospital named after his father. Sachchi mein Ram me Priya ka achcha saath nibhaya.
Agree with Maris08.                        I think BALH is perfect for the RAYA and as they already has that trust and support that there is no need to say SNS to each other ever.
well said maris agree with u
Originally posted by Ritu567

i feel that this show should be called saath nibhana saayhiya rather than bade ache as ram and priya have supported ecah other through thick and thin. They trust each other and dont fall into people's trap. They understand each other and take care of each other.

Dont be mad. Just a thought. 😳
Ram supported priya in ashwin matter
priya is there for ram she returned his happiness by re uniting with his mother.
Bang on Ritu... IN SNS there's no Saathiya...Here looking at the brevity of RAYA marriage Ram sticks up for Priya and stands up for her in her hour of need! Golu is a true Saathiya
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
agree gollu is true sathiya
Originally posted by rtsd

agree gollu is true sathiya
They truely are peas in a pod!
so  true... saath nibhana saathiya ( ram-priya)
well the title might refer to dono saath saath bade aache lagte hain..

u never know